What does he listen to?

What does he listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TR2IWLvzP4
youtube.com/watch?v=NWRTEGb-LZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buzzfeed

Chiptune. I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it as a soy genre yet.

What is that facial expression trying to convey?

This is unironically terrifying.

>le soy Ebin xD

not an expression he's just got the biggest mouth in the world

t. soiboi

Extreme happiness. Most of them were very socially inactive as teenagers and are not photogenic so they think "I'll just make a really funny face so if I look ugly I can say it's just for fun."

Prog, krautrock, heavy metal, 60s and 70s psychedelic music.

No one cares about him. What does pic related listen to?

Soyboys listen to hip-hop, indie/alternative rock, electronic music etc.

.... he's got the guiness record for biggest mouth or some shit?

I had an epiphany recently where I decided that the most soy type of music is that generic ukelele/handclap/whistling type of muzak that accompanies Buzzfeed videos and the like. Are there any artists who actually make full albums of that kind of shit?

Humble by Kendrick Lamar

enjoy

>electronic music etc.
ok but what kind of electronic music

Lumineers, Vance Joy

Fuck. What an ugly girl. She needs to buy foundation that matches her skin tone too.

I assume she listens to what everyother chick who makes requests during my sets after a few cran vodkas: "can you play -2000s one hit wonder-? I want to dance with my girlfriends!!" No, sit down and listen to current 93.

You forgot the toy piano.

what do you like

What is a genre of music that they all like?

A girl who liked me in middle school was obsessed with this guy. Never made me listen to him though, thank god.

rap & indie

Damn good one

his genitals being flushed down the the drain

they all look like dadrockers to me

she looks retarded

King Crimson

youtube.com/watch?v=4TR2IWLvzP4

>in the court of crimsoy king

do you still keep in touch with her now that's come out as a lesbian or have you drifted separate ways?

Ryo Fukui, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Pump

But that is good music?

>generic ukelele/handclap/whistling type of muzak that accompanies Buzzfeed videos
you literally nailed that description of soymuzak

*late 2000's war flashbacks intensify*

There's something about his eyes, like his soul's gone

this is just an extension of wrongspeak created by "someone" for Sup Forums. First it was cucks which is sensible since you have to be pretty much insane to be into it, then it was reddit spacing which I'm still not even sure is an actual thing and really just a way to completely ignore a post for no other reason than something something reddit, THEN it was soy, the irony here being that this is a website based on japanese culture, where people consume lots of soy, then obviously numales, which is also ironic since a lot of the stuff "numales" like is Sup Forumscore, then finally we have opening your mouth during a photo. The Sup Forums hivemind is so strong I would bet some of you have done it before and now don't. Does it look stupid? Yep. Is it really that big of a deal? No. I'm just waiting for the next "wrong" thing to do to pop up. What will it be?
>Inb4 t. soyboy numale reddit cuck
Cucking is disgusting, soy is gross, I don't wear glasses or have a beard and am not a feminist in any sense, reddit is trash, I just see where this is headed. The funny part is Sup Forums will talk about numale this and reddit that all day but never mention the fact that Radiohead is both of those groups favorite band, just like Sup Forums.

there is nothing on this earth i hate more than toy pianos, dainty xylophones and glockenspiels in music

f
d u d e
c
k
s h i t
o n
l g
y

Kpop and Grimes.

this, also internal screaming

kickstarter music
youtube.com/watch?v=NWRTEGb-LZw

they all love run the jewels

It's shopped retards
>hur im was pretenting

mostly edm. some idm and synthpop too. maybe some really entry level industrial if you're lucky.

also danny brown

Rana culiao jej

Wow.

is that a Guinness record he has there?

I know it's been asked several times already but why do they do their mouths like that?

Lol

his hair makes me unconfortable

le 56% grill

newfag

La Creatura!

nice get my guy

What about Kid A? (the song)

nope its actually a fear response. showing teeth in primates is a sign of submission. essentially it's a way to signal to an aggressor that you are not a threat

This guy doesn't get the difference between chimp non verbal communication and human evolved communication

>humans have no instinct or primal response. ok /r/science

what primal response is triggered by being knowingly photographed? don't even try, kid

fear of looking awkward/not photogenic/generally unattractive. being photographed makes you vulnerable to all those things so instead of handing it like a normal person and just posing, the soyboy over compensates by pulling some gay all face

>handing it like a normal person and just posing
>posing isn't a measured response, not instinctive or primal
fool, you even say they are COMPENSATING which means they are knowingly making said gay face. I get the soyboy meme, it's funny to troll, but please refrain from saying it has any scientific basis

ok so I guess it's all a big coincidence that all men who do that face just happen to have the exact same glasses, beard, interests and political background. case closed we did it reddit!

i've been here six years faglord