Fukunaga's IT script fucking sucks. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself

Fukunaga's IT script fucking sucks. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself mega.nz/#!tF1kDK4T!K1vG082gTOvYZ2GCBIJ2TuqHxOn9RtRX_blxRUv_k-A

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2015/film/news/cary-fukunaga-it-exit-1201584416/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any highlights?

>no child gangbang

There's no leper, no werewolf, no bird, no cool monsters shockingly. To Stan IT takes the form of a naked woman who's hot above the waist then when she steps out of the water her legs are all zombie. Boring.

To "Will" aka Bill IT is in their flooded cellar. He sees Georgie's ghost hovering above the water in his raincoat then Bill realizes Pennywise is holding the corpse. Then Pennywise charges at him on all fours with Georgie's corpse tied to his back. Not bad I guess.

To Beverly it's the same bloody bathroom gimmick you know from the book and old movie.

Eddie confesses seeing IT but instead of going into details about the cocksucking leper like you'd hope the gang just goes "oh ok". Fucking stupid.

Ben sees the clown in old photographs. They don't come to life or anything. Henry Bowers is renamed Travis Bowers and Belch is renamed arbitrarily too. Patrick is in it and he's a pyromaniac. There's zero edgy scenes with Patrick tho. Instead he's the death after Georgie. Henry's gang chases Mike into the old ironworks and when they can't find him they decide to leave since the place is creepy. Patrick for whatever reason is compelled to stay so they ditch him. That's when he sees Pennywise and some dead children. They kill him offscreen. Mike's dad is hospitalized from cancer and when Mike visits him Mike gets drawn to the morgue. There Patrick's corpse slides out of the drawer and all his limbs are missing since I guess they were eaten off. He comes to life and says "Come float" Mike escapes safely.

That's right. Zombie 1. Zombie 2. Zombie 3. Those are the forms IT takes besides being Pennywise with sharp teeth. Bev's dad still tries raping her like in the book but there's no delicious edgy dialogue or chase through the town. Instead she knocks him out with the toilet slab and walks out of the house. Pennywise doesn't give any awesome banter really at all in the whole movie either.

There's a lot of focus on water in the movie. Even Neibolt street at a lake. The house at Neighbolt street is a lakehouse. There's a lot of focus on black water in the movie. The lake is pure black and evil. The Blackspot flashback happens in the movie. Mike's dad and some other niggers escape the burning Blackspot and find themselves in the lake. Mike's dad sees Pennywise commanding the KKK dudes instead of being a giant bird. Then a balloon floats out of the water and Pennywise is holding the string and drifting at the nigger swimmers. 1 by 1 he drags them under water then resurfaces with his balloon and a bloodied face. Mike's dad escapes since Pennywise is too focused on killing other niggers.

Instead of a giant spider IT is a starfish monster in ITs little special dimension which is filled with black water. When they do the final showdown as kids IT reappears as Pennywise for some reason so you have 7 kids fighting the clown. They fuck ITs shit up and ITs corpse deflates like a balloon. Mike's dad's cancer was caused by IT, so after the fight when Mike finds out his dad died from the cancer he figures they didn't actually kill it. The final shot of the movie is a red balloon in the distance popping.

Also when they're in the sewer they're crawling over a gigantic membrane filled with baby spiders. They manage to crawl carefully and not rip it. One of Travis/Henry's gang who was the only one small enough to fit through the hole to follow them manages to accidentally tear the membrane open with his knife and the baby spiders swarm him and he drowns in them.

There's also the lumberjack axe murder 1867 flashback. While the axe guy goes to work Pennywise is playing a diddy on the piano. You don't get a followup on that scene though sadly. Also the rock fight is in the movie. It's a firework fight and when both sides run out of fireworks they start using rocks. Henry/Travis carves Ben up in the movie too. All that plays out pretty much the same, except Travis carves a T instead of an H into Ben's belly of course. Instead of using an inhaler Eddie shoots insulin lol so many arbitrary changes from the story. Henry/Travis' dad is a cop in this one instead of a farmer. He still has a grudge against Mike for some reason though. When the Ben fightscene happens Travis loses his dad's knife in the water. It gets mailed to him by Robert Gray aka Pennywise later in the movie and he uses the knife to murder his dad like in the book. Stabs the fuck out of him and then he's found watching The Pennywise The Clown Show on the tv.

I've heard that MAMA guy's script changes a fuckton of things from the novel as well.

Fukushima said he based the script on what scared him as a kid. reading it that seems unlikely but if true, those are some weak-ass fears!

WHAT A SURPRISE! I'm sure Fukunagi wanted to include it though. dude has a huge hardon for child cruelty and molestation.

Bev still goes "I got an idea" then she is shown grabbing all 6 of the boys faces. Then it cuts to them walking out of the sewer. So I guess the sex is implied. Reminder the movie they're making now isn't very much like Fukunaga's I am pretty sure since we've seen set pics of the house on Neilbolt street and the leper. No lake. Henry is properlly named Henry. etc. Fukunaga's IT was going to be garbage. Read the script and see. Still set in the 80s though.

Yeah, they completely threw out the Fukunaga script when he left and started from scratch. The new film is still set in the 80ies and the now so prepare for big changes from the novel.

I'm ok with changes but as you can see the changes are toothless. I will be shocked if the MAMA's version is as shitty.

Don't be a pussy

They G-rating'd the sewer gangbang

From the script:
>BEN
>We’re dead. So dead.
>BEVERLY
>Guys, stop it. Focus.
>Everyone turns to Bev. Their muse. Their light.
>SHE TAKES EDDIE’S FACE IN HER HANDS
>SHE TAKES STAN’S FACE IN HER HANDS
>SHE TAKES RICHIE’S FACE IN HER HANDS
>SHE TAKES MIKE’S FACE IN HER HANDS
>SHE TAKES BEN’S FACE IN HER HANDS
>SHE TAKES Will’S FACE IN HER HANDS

that's more than I expected. I'd have cut that shit myself. all the coke king was doing in the 80ies went straight to his dick when he wrote that crap.

>I'd have cut that shit myself
Don't cut yourself on that edge, kid.

Well, I think a kiss may actually make it to the movie

I mean it makes sense in the story. IT has power over children or childlike minds because they have such a vast imagination. It feeds on their fears. For the gang to escape IT's lair, they have to stop being children, which they achieve by fugging.

i might click on that shit nugga but no way in fucking hell am i going to real all that shit and then compare it scene by scene to the book. or the script for the original film. that's why god gave us asperger's syndrome.. so someone ELSE could do it.

>no child orgy scene in full

What's the fucking point if you're going to half-ass the adaption.

IT is a shit book I don't know what you retards are even expecting

>fucking is how you stop being a child
wew laddie

It's a 134 page script and I read it in 40 minutes. what are you, illiterate?

If you don't see the fun in reading a script you do not belong here. You're a nigger.

>Fukunaga's IT script fucking sucks
and somehow MAMA's version will be even worse

you know this how? I have heard bad things about it myself but nothing concrete

>I have heard bad things about it myself but nothing concrete
What have you heard

just that there are "problems" with the cut he delivered and that the studio isn't happy with it. expect a reshoot announcement soon and possibly release bumped to january '18 or something.

Muschietti is a yes-man with zero spine. He'll do whatever executives tell him. The movie was rewritten to be a paint-by-numbers """horror""", like every movie to come out in the past few years. Studios like to stick with what works - they don't like to gamble or take any risks, so they revert to the same movie formula like it's a mad libs game. Change main character's name to X, his disability or downside is Y, the side protagonist is Z (Z being either racist, a rapist, anti-semite, etc).

You have to be a naive retard to think that a modern day horror film remake will be remotely passable. There are some exceptions, yes, but the general rule is that they all fucking blow for trying too hard while being unaware of what made the original film so charming and/or successful.

Everything that I've seen from 2017 IT has been terrible. Nothing is engaging, terrifying, mysterious, or interesting. The clown looks like something from a public access version of Tales from the Crypt. The leper looks like one of those instagram makeup artist's attempt at a halloween costume. The severed head floating in the water is weaker than my 75 year old grandma who's currently undergoing chemotherapy.

To make matters worse, some people who are unfamiliar with Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and it's memes keep posting threads about how much this movie is "gunna rock", and then they get next level defensive over any criticism towards the film.

tl;dr the movie will suck and its shills suck harder

If I was Bev I would've let daddy break my hymen with his wee-wee. Why not?

Shit on this picture too when you repost your nonsensical rant.

I know it would be virtually impossible due to rights issues, but imo the way to go would have been to set the "kids" part in the 80's (like they're doing), but have IT appear as famous 80's monsters/villians (as opposed to some of the 50's movie monsters from the book).

You could literally have IT appear as:

>the Alien
>Predator
>Jason
>Freddy
>Leatherface
>Michael Meyers, etc.

Then for the present day , you could mix those in with some more recent ones.

Like I said, it would probably be impossible , but still...

>posts photo in every IT thread
>same file name in every thread
>same shill in every thread

learn how to make a decent film and you won't have to rely on shilling to fill seats

In the sequel it would appear as videogame monsters instead of movie monsters.

But the Funkunaga's script has been dropped right?
I heard the only thing remains from Funkunnaga's version is Finn Wolfhard as Richie

>taking TV this seriously.
>not kys yet
kys

>what made the original film so charming and/or successful.
but the 90ies TV version is fucking awful once you take your nostalgia glasses off. tim curry is great as pennywise but everything else is cringy beyond belief.

iirc the gangbang was to share a bond, because the "IT bond" was no longer.

yeah, the script was scrapped. muschietti started from scratch. it's still nice to have the fukunage script because now we can shut the idiots down who will claim his version would have been so much better.

>Also when they're in the sewer they're crawling over a gigantic membrane filled with baby spiders. They manage to crawl carefully and not rip it. One of Travis/Henry's gang who was the only one small enough to fit through the hole to follow them manages to accidentally tear the membrane open with his knife and the baby spiders swarm him and he drowns in them.

this sounds neat

I was talking about all modern day horror remakes in general. The tv version if IT is dated, certainly, but there are still some genuinely spoopy scenes and imagery.

How do you know the script was totally scrapped? Also does Bill not stutter in the mama's script either?

this

>all these kids got banged by some jew producer

Hollywood truly is a horrible place for kids. I bet that when the producer was fucking them in the butt he was like

>"see it's good, because now you can fight IT because now you're a big boy/girl"

I bet pedos say this to kids all the time. "If you don't let me fuck you then IT will get you." Disgraceful.

>How do you know the script was totally scrapped?

"Chase (Palmer) and I both put our childhood in that story. So our biggest fear was they were going to take our script and bastardize it. So I’m actually thankful that they are going to rewrite the script. I wouldn’t want them to stealing our childhood memories and using that." - Fukunaga

variety.com/2015/film/news/cary-fukunaga-it-exit-1201584416/

> weak-ass fear

I remember sniffing a plastic tube with a weird chemical in it and imagined a t rex was chasing after me.

I guess thats IT level tier.