I can't write a long English sentence. It makes me feel bad. I want to write everything i think

I can't write a long English sentence. It makes me feel bad. I want to write everything i think.

read more

lurk more

Why don't you make of this board your personal blog?
Tell us about your suicidal thoughts.

I need help.... I want to master my englsih skills.

Do you like tanks?

>tanks
What did you mean? Military stuff?

Jokes aside, people here rarely points out your grammar errors, you're better off going to reddit where they humiliate you for making any mistake.

>korean""""""english""""""

Yes, but I guess that means you're not interested in them
Korean has a pretty good version of the M1, fyi

Playing video games with narration is a great way to learn.

As i wrote above, I want to write long sentence and everything i think.. But I can't and feels bad man.

Patience and practice, my friend.
How long have you been learning English?

I feel you, sometimes I think about a long and well thought reply but when I translated it to English it loses all its meaning.

>a nip mocking a someone's english

Start arguing with people in video games. That's how I got my 150WPM and IELTS 9.

>But I can't
Of course you can.
Also, what constitutes a long sentence in your opinion, 100 words, several phrases?
Like this guy said, practice and patience are everything.

OP those things come with time for instance here I'm writing an experimental sentence with no punctuation whatsoever in order to show you even though sometimes concatenating ideas might sound complex it actually isn't if you follow an easy-to-go-along pattern and avoid ambiguous constructions that would make the lack of punctuation a problem in understanding what you're reading which doesn't happen because I mindfully put some filler words that replace the need for a comma with a little bit of logical room for your brain to adjust to the new idea that comes next but of course this isn't a grammatically correct sentence it's more like a demonstration of how to circumvent your weaknesses in language but still transmit your knowledge this is exactly what I do in Japanese where I will write my ideas in such separate boxes that even if I get something wrong the overall text won't be damaged and the meaning won't be lost you have to stay basic and mindful of your choices and tackle one idea at a time avoiding to sandwich ideas between each other or else you will need complicated adverbs conjunctions and commas.

That's about it, good luck.

Get better Ching Chong

studying English is no good for you gook.

Not so much I studied only in highschool.

You'll get there man, you just need to practice and hope people along the way help.

japan should've been nuked into oblivion

fucking hell kek

You gotta think the replies in English not in your native language
Also this Go argue in Facebook or reddit (maybe or anywhere where most users are arrogant pseudointellectual teenagers really) where people will ignore your arguments to shit on you if you have typos or grammatical errors

>reddit
I don't like reddit but they make a correction of my grammar error?

for only highschool english, you're pretty good i would say for being able to communicate. keep it up my korean user!

Go argue in the atheism reddit or a philosophy one, maybe
To express deep, abstract thoughts you need longer sentences and you might pick up some vocabulary from metaphors

You're doing great bro. Languages learned in high school is tricky in that not many people remember it or know how to use it. Although here you are, practicing and reading English. Good job man!

K1a1 is shit
Only "good" thing about it was its air con system

Don't you speak english to begin with?