Thoughts on this genocide watch list? Is it accurate?

Thoughts on this genocide watch list? Is it accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.net/alerts-2/interactive-map/
genocidewatch.net/about-us-2/directors-and-advisors/
genocidewatch.net/2016/03/03/south-africas-racial-mania/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Isreal
>not exterminating Palestinians

I don't understand denial. Denial that genocide is currently happening or denial that genocide happened?

Good thing we've never had any

>Injuns
>Genocide
It's only Genocide if they're human.

Not including a separate level for Jews to indicate their hand in virtually all genocides in one form or another.

Denial about what? Natives? We know that already.

Fuck the Indians that bitch about this. Conflict arose and they lost. They weren't using the land as efficiently as we could. Most of them died from disease anyway, not any form of malevolence by the Europeans.

Abos are not human, so you can't commit genocide against them.

I honestly feel worse for our ancestors killing buffalo than indians

seriously, they attacked us first

Genocide Watch is rubbish.

.genocide
What is this?

Yeah and they smelled bad.

Who the fuck is Mexico about to kill?

Victims: govt supporters
Killers: Drug Cartels

genocidewatch.net/alerts-2/interactive-map/

I don't know either.

Based.

>my country that low
Everyone
Dont trust anyone not even yourself

Gringos

The Holocaust is the only genocide

>tfw you realize they meant injuns not white people

LOL colonial Israel gets no mention.

I'd love to see Obama apologize to Indians for dying when Europeans came around and blacks for slavery

There are entirely too many leftist shills on Sup Forums right now.

more white people probably died in the civil war than black slaves

Unlike most white Americans, Obama's ancestors actually owned slaves. Unlike nearly every black American, Obama's ancestors never were plantation slaves.

why are whites so good at killing each other?

and a very small minority of whites owned slaves anyway, and as a result of slavery, most whites lost jobs (think mexicans stealing jobs, except they work for free and you can get an endless supply of them from africa)

(OP)
>US in denial about genocide
what

>half of the deaths are by the spanish and portuguese, not even on the US

>you can't take a US history class without hearing tale after tale after tale of 666niggatillion natives getting slaughtered

I could get the Turkroaches being red/grey, but I've never heard of anyone saying we didn't slaughter the injuns in droves, it's sort of how you establish territory when someone's already living there.

That's also true. I heard that it was around 2% of the US population, and then there were also black slave owners

>it's sort of how you establish territory when someone's already living there.
Kind of like what the Mexicans and Muslims are doing, eh?

top fookin kek

>genocide is every organized or unorganized killing
do they even know the definition?

the Mexicans are mostly just outbreeding whites in the US, but yeah. I fucking hope America can make it to Trump without Obama trying to pull a Merkel as his crowning achievement as president or whatever

>America
>Victims: Native Americans, African slaves
>Killers: Colonists, US Army, Slave Traders
Get fucked jews.

Good

Aren't the Muslims doing the killing?

>wowit'sfuckingnothing

That it's going on, but I'd be willing to bet the U.S. Denial is about niggers and spics not the white genocide

underrated post

Many were Jews.

You won't hear about that though.

>Argentina
>Denial

We don't deny shit, we proudly admit that we kill thoses dirty natives.

>Palestinians

nice meme

Dare you to find funnier one.

i call bullshit on this list. brazil a little more than a decade and a half ago was killing homeless children in mass. their government was responsible for it using death squads that would round them up and shoot them in the head execution style for stealing food to survive

its not a conspiracy theory it was even in the news in america multiple channels mentioned it nobody did a damn thing and brazil isnt even at green yet?!?!? really?

also multiple nations in the middle east should be on at least blue by now since A) they have committed genocide in the not so distant past and B) seem to be in the middle of a level of ethnic cleansing

Who /denial/ here?

>mfw

>USA is the only one blamed for killing slaves

I swear, they will eventually successfully rewrite history to make it look like the US was the only country in history to ever have slaves.

>no Israel

Anyone who messes with us, even if that "us" are ourselves.

I don't even get it. How are we in denial about this? It's literally taught in public school

I don't remember any of that, seriously

Yeah seriously. Is there even a civilization besides the absolute remote ones that did not take slaves or sell slaves to other civilizations?

I can admit to the genocide of the natives but they get meme'd hard here. "peace loving" my ass there's a town up the road from where j live that was sacked to the ground and all the males scalped and women raped and scalped.

wew lad

it recognizes the boer genocide

I think the denial thing is supposed to mean that the government hasn't formally apologized for it yet, unless I'm mistaken. Because otherwise I don't get what "denial" is supposed to be and why it's rated as the most severe

Holy shit it actually lists White Genocide I'm speechless

Denial isn't the most severe, it's just the last stage.

> Victims: Donbass Ukrainians
> Killers: Russian Army
Wow, such accurate map!

>(((((Genocide Watch))))))
Of course the founders are kikes, and there's plenty of kikes there mixed in with token spics. And of course, white genocide doesn't exist.

genocidewatch.net/about-us-2/directors-and-advisors/

These fuckers don't know the concept of genocide.
Also, based Pinochet.

When you see it's set up by a bunch of zionist kikes, it's agenda becomes very clear.

u wot?
Give sources or go back to your original timeline.

>These fuckers don't know the concept of genocide.
The kikes know very well the agenda they are pushing with this, yet another non-tax-paying kike propaganda ((((non-profit charity)))).

Remember the 800 billion natives

Yeah it was explained a little better on their site. I guess there is no way to remove that stage since they say the US committed a genocide so they're permanently stuck with that rating now.

WOW Why can't I live there?

Nah, natives

dank

we had something worth dying for

is this real?

funny how when the contest is being a victim, no one is ever a "slightly" persecuted victim. numbers 1-5 don't even exist on the map.

also wtf is japan genociding?

Serious question. What's the alternative for usury banking?
The financial sector is the holder of money. How can we stop all this jewry if it's so ingrained in our society through interest rates, loans and speculation?

This site actually seems kind of based. They actually acknowledge that whites are being mistreated and that South Africa's government is collapsing
genocidewatch.net/2016/03/03/south-africas-racial-mania/

>ONE
>WAY
>HELICOPTER
>RIDES

I'm glad they left us out, there is so many chugs up here, I wish we genocided them.

Also small pox blankets are a myth.

Start with removing kikes from positions of influence world wide and break up the rothschild, kike-run central banking conglomerate.

The kikes are charging people of a nation to use their own money.

I'm surprised they didn't put canada on stage 10 because of all the horrible shit we've done to asians, but I guess we didn't explicitly kill them, just built railroads and shit lol

genocide watch is legit. I've used them as a source when people refused to acknowledge how bad South Africa has gotten. Zimbabwe 2.0 soon

In denial? Because of the 'conquest of the desert' against the indians? That's not denied at all, its on the 100 peso bill!

Btw this is the same website people use to claim there is a genocide against white people in South Africa

the nips greased the chinks and zipperheads and then forgot about it after they got irradiated

But what should be put in its place?
Protestant Ethic gave space to usury and kikes knew how to exploit it. Much of advancements on Western society were done using bankers' money. Even our modern system of market is called "financial capitalism".
But it arrived at a point where it has shown its true ugly face. So, with what do we replace it?

How can one man be so based?

>you'll never have a chance to sit on his lap as a young lad and call him pip-pop pinochet

>We all know that biologically speaking, no such thing as race exists
how is this based?

>whites are victims
>Marxist racists
Holy fuck it's redpilled

We aren't in denial about committing genocide against the native americans, we just don't give a fuck.

>America classified as denial for natives and blacks, despite our culture and government constantly bending over backwards to make amends
how the fuck is that denial?
meanwhile
>Australia not listed despite their massacre of abbos and unwillingness to admit it today

is this an organization people take seriously?

> denial
Top fucking lel. What retarded Nigger Lives Matter lunatic made this shit?

ahem- if it's individual justiceiros doing it then it's alright

Abbos aren't people though.

It's true. They were classified as wildlife during their culling.

>Boer genocide.

Another myth ignited by white supremacist groups with access to the internet, perpetrated by Sup Forums.

Quite impressed, this is the only instance I can recall where the far-right had actually managed to deceive mainstream media into printing stories of non-existent oppression.

Sure, South Africa is no Anglo haven.
But it's a fucking paradise compared to Washington DC and Baltimore.
Zimbabwe is no comparison. Any ties drawn between the two countries is not only completely off-the-mark, but an insult to all the whites actually butchered while escaping Mugabe's purge.

Near every South African flag I see here is confused when genocide is brought up in a thread.
They're not experiencing any sort of systemic killings, or mass graves.
Some, I have observed, claim the same as I do: neo-Nazi groups with a computer are trying to start trouble.
That's all this "genocide" boils down to.

t. Holohoax denier

>Perpetrated
Perpetuated*

>Turkey not already in Denial phase

white farmers are the ones being targeted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

> Fact checking organisation Africa Check has stated that black and coloured farmowners account for less than 38.4% of victims of farm attacks, while accounting for 89% of South Africa's population

they are still killing the kurds