When will we see this characters final form?

When her and Vision have cosmic intercourse.

>Elizabeth Olsen says Avengers 2 director Joss Whedon promised she'd never have to wear the sexy Scarlet Witch costume from the comics.

that maggie gyllenhaal?

Did she ask him if she had to wear it or did he barge into her trailer and exclaim this to her?

and she shows her tits off every movie and sunday. what a fucking cuck

This man is a mentally stunted nu-male.

>still dresses her up in a get up that pushes her tits out.

Never, cos it's not 70's

It's funny, because Wanda's costumes usually cover her from head to toe, but her miniskirts in the movies are pretty revealing.

She needs her tiara, though. Kirby characters always need their headgear.

>makes buffy the vampire slayer and the first successful superhero team up blockbuster.
>numale
Pick 1

M A R V E L
A
R
V
E
L

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

B L O W N
L
O
W
N

T H E
H
E

F U C K
U
C
K

O U T
U
T

requesting his anita comic

Luckily he didn't have the authority to withhold that guarantee. Thanos will make her wear it along with a metal bikini now.

In your heart, you know the answer.

Women that look good like looking good.

He's gotten worse recently.

>to withhold that guarantee.
*uphold

Why does he think women are in need of him? He's an unlikeable cuck who was probably bullied by Chads throughout HS and College and now has to settle for the leftovers by pretending to be a champion of their cause.

What a disgusting human being. He blew a fucking million shilling Hillary too.

RDJ was payed for this ad in heroin. Scar Jo just desperately wanted to feel like a real person.

What is Joss' role now in marvel? All the movies he directed sucked but i heard he's in charge of continuity or something. Netflix and the Russo brothers have kind of revived the franchise though

>What is Joss' role now in marvel?
Basically retired. he burned out hard on Age of Ultron.

> All the movies he directed sucked
First Avengers was pretty good but mostly for novelty value. Age of Ultron was ok but a disappointment for me tbqh.

Classic marlel

Got fired after almost blowing the entire franchise up with AoU

AoU didn't risk the franchise, just wasn't an obscene success like the Avengers.

Still better than Civil Turd.

The Russo brothers made all the best marvel films.

This is when you realize a man has hit rock bottom and has ceased being a man. He is now completely submissive to the opposite sex. He is theirs to tool around. And the tragedy is that he's the one that styles himself a hero while in truth he's made himself a puppet and a bitch.

The irony is this is relationship poison. No woman respects a man like this. He's doomed to only the most casual acquaintances with them from now on.

Civil War was pretty shit but still not as bad as AoU, I'll never pay for another capeshit after that

do you want her to be gypsy like in the comics too?

Hollywood gypsies, unlike real gypsies, are exotic and hot. So why not.

Yes. When the beta is unable to attract the female through power and strength and charisma, he instead chooses to manipulate her through feelings and white knightning. Thing is that few women fall for this. And those that do eventually get bored after a few weeks and go back fucking Chad behind his back. Josh Whedon is a sad man. Nobody ever taught him that being a pussy isn't a recipe for pussy.

We all had that phase in our teenage years where we put on a very nice and gentle face for women and hope they would almost be guilted into liking us. But unlike us, Whedon has remained in that phase for 20 more years. The greatest tragedy is that he doesn't even realize he's doing this for himself and his own lust for the vagina.

>No woman respects a man like this.
As shown by her tearing apart AoU, even after he spent time sucking up to her.

She probably hates Buffy too.

When will we see this character not be a generic expendable plot device in the MCU?

>implying she has seen either

yet another hollywood lie

>when all the liberal cunts move to the coasts and the cities to laugh at fly over country only to get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT in the Electoral College

She hasn't played any video games either but didn't stop her making a name for herself by "critiquing" them.

I want them to secede so we can cut off food and water and watch them turn into mad max hellholes in less than a week.

who is number 5 there?

The best thing a beta can do is stop giving a fuck.
By doing this, not only will he alleviate himself of shame and guilt, but also might accidentally get his dick wet.

>He's doomed to only the most casual acquaintances with them from now on.
He's a 50 year old married man with several kids, user.

Stop projecting.

>Character is in 2 movies, writing is poor and undeveloped
>Plebs think this is a "long form character arc"
>Asks "when see final form"

That makes him acting like that even more pathetic somehow

>tfw no wife to tell how well rounded and strong she is
>tfw will never offer to gently tuck her in in a platonic way to show her I value her for more than her body, but only if she wants, because I don't mean to imply she can't do it herself
>tfw no comfy fold out couch to sleep on because women deserve their personal space as much as men and being married doesn't entitle me to her body or her attention

Maybe to you, but he's not nail biting wondering if he's going to have sex in 2017 right now like we are.

I have a gf. She's not super hot but she's got a fun personality and isn't a prude so it all works out.

Why does she constantly make the "two fingers inside my sloppy cunster" gesture? Is she telepathically frigging it while she's doing it? When it gets all hot and bothered would glowy red steam start coming out of it?

who gives a fuck its all about her sister i like to pretend shes still a mutant and aww ho ho ho she's got her daddys powers

Telekinesis is finger fucking space-time.

This goes on my Cucked MCU Directors list. It keeps growing.

>like DC
>am Native American (not white)
>Marvel
>Spider-Man = White
>Thor = White
>Bruce Banner = White
>Captain America (run that through me again) Captain AMERICA (WHITE)
>Iron Man (orchestrates all of the Avengers) WHITE

Now let's run DC.
>Batman = White
>Superman = White (From another planet, but he's whiter than most heroes)
>Aquaman (Oh now let's make him multi-cultural although he's always been white)
>Flash (some kind of hispanic light skinned guy doing him that WB themselves said fuck Flash)
>Wonder Woman (Some Jewish Woman who's pro-Israeli)

>still Native American and love Harley the most and she's the most white of all

Fuck off, Jews.

Aquaman being pacific islander actually kinda makes sense

Jason Momoa is a good pick for the role anyway

At least CW had Bucky.

>a full body spandex suit is now considered too sexy
Why
Jack Kirby also never sexualized her in his comics so the movies dont really have to either.

A woman ever being remotely pretty is hypersexualizing male gaze rape culture. All women should be n burqas.

Nah that shit cuck excuse doesn't fly when all the other atlanteans are played by white actors

I'm willing to overlook it because he looks like he fits the role and isn't a completely terrible actor.

>RDJ was payed for this ad in heroin

He looks like shit in that. Seriously like he is high off his ass and could barely speak. I wonder how many times they had to keep doing it before he puked out something they could use?

>that uneven shave
Hillary invoked Moloch to force him to make this ad. She was controlling him through a voodoo doll, thus the zombie-lie appearance.

I want to see her big tits instead

They don't look that big to me

You're a small guy.

for her

But she looks like an angel so its ok

Movie magic

Big enough

it's kind of hot how her nipples are seen on some interviews. lizfu is best

>that fallon interview

Now as shit as that costume is, at least it's a costume

She's a superhero, not a SHIELD spy, she doesn't get to play BW's plain black card

Why would she need a costume in the MCU? Her identity is public record and there's no Avengers uniform, everyone that has one has it for a logical reason.

holy shit, why does she hide those

There's concept art of her in a more comic book accurate attire.

Her costume doesn't conceal her identity originally either. She is on a super hero team where peers in her world wear silly costumes. lol

Why do so many of the people involved in the production and creative process of these films have to be Liberals who inject their politics into everything? Not just films, but any other media basically.

looks really good. idk why people assume comic accurate means it has to be bright pink tights and a gigantic tiara.
>we live in a world where luke cage wore a tiara before Wanda

>where peers in her world wear silly costumes

For a reason. They're a supersuit, or tradition. Wearing one just for the sake of it is silly

So if we're being clear, you would prefer another group pushing their politics instead? Why on Sup Forums does everyone complain about "liberals" like im on a christian forum?

Our lives are hollow and maningless. All we want are some celebrity titties, and Trump will give us them

She would look out of place if she didnt have one. Belive it or not she did not originally have a costume with meaning either, just like a lot of superheroes dont. Because of the lack of answers the only sensible conclusion is its normal in the world they live in. So congratulations, you got me to admit capeshit doesn't make sense :o

you must be so proud. I know I would be.

I'm going to set this post to music and masturbate to it every night.

So if one doesn't support Trump they're liberals? Good thing im a conservative.

The Problem with it is that it's getting way too pretentious and obnoxious. It's stifling the vision that other people might have had more the MCU.

And when you have shit like Pic related happening, you can see they're not being subtle.

>For the MCU