Why do Asians do this?

Why do Asians do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/sp/sao-carlos-regiao/noticia/5-roubo-de-cabos-de-energia-gera-prejuizos-e-deixa-bairro-sem-agua-em-araraquara.ghtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this picture is making me very uncomfortable

Cities are systematically removing this.

Lazy gov is slow AF though

Demand for energy, internet and cable growing way faster than infrastructure

hard to steal

That's scary.

who the fuck steal power lines?

Everybody in your country is overworked. This is why nothing gets done. As strange as it may seem, many peoples have the appearance of working just so they don't get fired. Nobody has pride in their job anymore.

Chinese

it's fairly common (but extremely dangerous) so they can sell the copper

>BR intelligence

Brazilians?
g1.globo.com/sp/sao-carlos-regiao/noticia/5-roubo-de-cabos-de-energia-gera-prejuizos-e-deixa-bairro-sem-agua-em-araraquara.ghtml

>implying this doesn't happen in Brazil
are you stupid or just sheltered

is this just American banter or are you honestly scolding a random Japanese poster over his countries work habits?

>scolding
Im not scolding the people, only the employers who creat such slave-driver work environments and treat the employees like dogshit. Nobody has motivation to do their job, but are enslaved to it only to survive. This is a horrible way to live.

I'm sure you'll change it for the better by shitposting on a chinese cartoons based forum

Everybody in your country is dundee'd. This is why nothing gets done. As strange as it may seem, many peoples have the appearance of wrestling crocs just so they don't get fired. Nobody has pride in their heritage anymore like Steve irwin did.

Nothing wrong with venting, no need to be a coño.

I honestly feel very bad for the people of Japan who have to live like this.

Fucking hell for a second i though this pic was taken from Kathmandu.

thought* fucking typo

Gypsies

Everybody in your country is fat. This is why nothing gets done. As strange as it may seem, many peoples have the appearance of being obese just so they don't get outcasted. Nobody has pride in their belly fat anymore.

PRESENT DAY

I wholeheartly agree

Everybody in your country is fat. This is why nothing gets done. As strange as it may seem, many peoples have the appearance of disgusting piece of blob. Nobody has fit body anymore

it's the birth of a nice little pasta that'll probably die on this thread, might aswell make some use out of it

Is this the beginning of a new pasta? Make one about me too.

Everybody in your country is Alberto. This is why nothing gets done. As strange as it may seem, many peoples have the appearance of a North African. Nobody has pride in their Reconquista anymore.

7/10 pelo esforço

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OBSESSED
Typical Asian-Australian getting triggered over Americans dropping truth-bombs on you

this is how we grew up %5

wtf not even our cities are that much of a mess of cables.

>Mexiworks

blame the zainiti

It's expensive, difficult, and dangerous to bury such things in densely populated cities. Not to mention the maintenance would be non-trivial in places that get a lot of earth quakes and such.