Mike fired him from RLM

Mike fired him from RLM.

Are you happy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4WzW8wYr0o
twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/741789936102170625
youtube.com/watch?v=4M3okitP3as
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow what a fucking pansy. Of course a religion that teaches it's people to hate and kill gays is to blame for one of it's members killing gays.

who?

i heard some Haji wasted 50 fags, hope OP got out intact

>Man with ties to ISIS and known to frequent mosques and be a devout Muslim shoots up gay bar screaming "Allahu Akbar!"
>Muslims across the world celebrate and promise more attacks of this nature

DON'T YOU DARE MAKE THIS A RELIGIOUS THING. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION *WHATSOEVER!* #NOTALLMUSLIMS

I dont believe that. But if he did I hope Jack is next.

Can you believe the cuck wouldn't play the South Park E3 trailer during preRec's E3 stream because he didn't want to be offended?

I used to think Jack was the bad one, he can at least take a joke.

Watch him get triggered like a little bitch in the last BotW.

>Double spacing

Needs to kill himself

Tell him that only a privileged white male like himself would be so arrogant as to tell PoC what their motivations are.
When a PoC tells you he's killing in the name of Allah, you should listen and believe.

Who is Mike, and who did he fire from what?

literally who

The leftist method of sweeping Islam under the rug and pretending that not calling a spade a spade is irrelevant confuses me.
It's like going to a doctor and not telling them all of your symptoms. You're never going to get better if you can't just come out and say "Doc, there's blood in my urine."

This

What, just now?

He was the single worst BOTW panelist by a mile, if this is what it took to finally get him the fuck out then great.

Jack was useful since he took up a spot that might otherwise have been taken by Wizard. Now he's the worst.

Oh boy I love Reddit letter media!

What the fuck, just checked his twitter, he makes about 8 gun control posts then immediately makes about 20 WWE posts with undertaker and the women's title and dumb shit.
Does he have that little of an attention span, or does he just not care about gun control and all that stupid shit he was ranting about?

It's Lupus.

>Religion that openly teaches hatred and demands the slaughter of homosexuals
>not the problem
>certainly an inanimate object is to blame

No, I dont like firing people for saying things. We shouldnt be stooping to the level liberals operate on.

GUYS WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FOR SHIT SAKE

Wait.

Wait.

This is Wizard from RLM?

I always knew he and Mike had issues.

But he's officially gone?

I knew Wizard and AIDS Moby were typical SJW's, but surprised they were this tarded/that Mike would care.

>You don't have to go past that

Cool. We can stop blaming the patriarchy and FUCKING WHITE MALES and religion and conservatives for homophobia. You just ARE homophobic, and the fact that your religion expressly demands you be homophobic is irrelevant.

>Don't shrug and move on.

Isn't that what you're doing if you just bury your head in the sand and pretend an ISIS attack has no relation to religion?

Uh, there is nobody after Jack anymore.

Mike > Rich = Jay > Jack

Those two redheads were OK, but they are gone now. Except for guests (I would rather have 4 Wizards than fucking Max Landis again, Jesus Christ) they are the only four left.

The attacker made no mention of any ant-homosexual agenda during the attack. He did pledge allegiance to ISIS and state that this was retribution for attacks against the Islamic State.

So, at best, it's directly related to a religious political faction.

No way for lefties to squirm out of this.

>fired him from RLM

I bet you're a lying cunt, but the end of beardfat would bring me great joy. What a supreme cuck.

OP is a faggot.

Source?

You think it was just a coincidence he shot up a gay club?

Mike.

Are you on the wrong website by chance?

THE FUCK

does this affect Half In The Bag? that's the only show of theirs I watch, and only occasionally

Who?

No, it's clearly having access to guns that makes people kill other people, not the sick ideologies spinning around in their heads.

I only know of Mike, Jay, Rich and AIDS. Who is this guy?

Not entirely.

But it was one of multiple locations, including a Disney owned mall, that he scouted. And as said, he made zero mention of homosexuality during the rampage.

I'm sure being an Islamic terrorist attack, places like Gay Clubs and Synagogues are popular destinations though.

I mean, saying;

>Islamic terrorist attack fueled by homophobia!

Is like saying;

>Nazi slaughter of Jews fueled by Anti-semitism

Like, no shit.

No, he was only ever on the best of the worst shows, and he was shit.

that's what I'm saying, Wizard was the only person worse than Jack, now that Wizard's gone Jack's the most cancerous

Beardfat.

Is this why the latest BOTW is taking so long?

What? Who is that?

He doesn't get paid by RLM afaik.
Where's the news that he was kicked off?
He's a piece of shit, though.

No, seriously...How long have you been here?

Beardfat. Or Wizard as I'm sure he wants people calling him.

We used to think he was just this boring in-between who was like the middle ground between Mike and Jay, and AIDSmoby. But ever since a particular Best of the Worst he's turned out to actually be even worse than Jack.

Proofs

Am I really the only one who doesn't really care that some mudshit killed off a bunch of faggots?

The one where I want that juicy shaq meat?

Makes sense.

Iron Mike is going back to his Slavic Stalinist roots and editing out Beardfat from the episode.

RussiaBro this country is going to shit. Can I bring all my guns and some vodka and come live with you?

Post it, I don't really watch BoW so I missed all this

>You think it was just a coincidence he shot up a gay club?

I don't get the "but he was gay" meme. If that was the case, then his motivation to cleanse himself of sin through a jihadi death is just stronger.

Liberals just can't seem to fathom people actually believe what they say they do. You can watch these people drive a truck full of explosives and detonate it with a smile on their face the entire way. They're convinced this gives them a fast ticket to heaven, they say as much and all the usual interjections of "muh poverty", "muh financial desperation" are rendered null and void by the fact that the ones drawn to jihad from Europe are educated middle class muslims, usually second or third generation at that.

Max Landis was great and you have bad taste mate.

>He doesn't know about Mike 'The Third Reich' Stoklasa

Which botw was that? The one with rapeman?

I love how gratuitous violence and MURDER is le cool in movies but rape is the devil and "tasteless".

Get some fucking perspective.

Literally kill yourself subhuman.

>not knowing Mike "Bring Back the Reich" Stolkska

That's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4WzW8wYr0o

I don't know what it is, they were pretty drunk and making rape jokes and even Jack was getting involved, but Beardfat was clearly getting triggered by it. He didn't seem to like Mike interrupting him so much to fuck around, either.

Trips don't lie. Praise kek.

who is Mike and what is RLM? im not a fucking NEET-autist who never smelled pussy.

If they fired him, who's gonna do the voice for the Plinkett reviews anymore

seriously, where has this been confirmed? His personality is a terrible fit with RLM and I hope it's true but what substantiates this?

I don't really mind AIDSMoby at all, I sort of caught myself starting to not like him after people started talking about how they hate him.

He's definitely the weakest of the group, but he's not bad. He's fine, and there are a couple episodes of BOTW where he's really on point.

PreRec is kind of a mess though.

>implying Mike fired himself
what is reading comprehension?

Michael "Mike" Stoklasa, also known as "Third Reich" Mike[1], Mike "The Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa[2], and Mike "the Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa[3], is a prolific member of the Wisconsin cinephile and white supremacist communities. He is best known for his Plinkett Reviews, in which he humourously reviews films such as Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace[4] and Triumph of the Will[5].
Though never convicted of any crime, the Milwaukee Police Department considers Stoklasa to be connected to the Walnut Street Lynchings of 1998-99.[26] Stoklasa has vehemently denied his involvement in the crimes. "No, I was absolutely not involved in that... tragedy. I find it disgusting that you would accuse me of such a thing merely because of my political and social values. If my testimony is not enough, my business partners Jay Bauman and Dolf Herrman can vouch for me. I offer my condolences to the families of the victim,"[27] Stoklasa said in court when questioned about the lynchings by prosecutor William Carpenter. After Stoklasa was found innocent, Carpenter told reporters afterwards that Stoklasa had a hint of a smile when he said "tragedy"[28] and that Herrman was hardly a trustworthy individual, having served time in prison for racially charged assaults and vandalism.[29]

He's a polish guy "who was raised by racists, and it shows".

No, Op pretends, whitout source, that Mike fired Josh, the fat bearded guy appearing only in BOTW.

That super-thick female who played the cop in the Trolls 2 episode was 10/10.

Spark notes on Mike RLM N Sheeeit.

AIDS Moby is annoying faggot and SJW and not funny etc...But I don't mind him.

Wizard just...Doesn't fit.

You can tell he resents Mike or just doesn't like him for some reason and they have really bad chemistry on camera. Mike always seems like he's pushing his buttons.

My bad. All is good.

ok, i kno Mike The Kike from RedLetterMedia. And who was fired?

ya this

who got fired

I've been watching RLM for... a year or two? And never seen this guy. How involved was he?

>twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/741789936102170625

confirmed that Mike's fists went all Final Solution on Wiz's face during a BOTW screening

>

I don't mind AIDS because he at least stood on his stance that stopmotion doesn't look that great. He's right, it doesn't. I like it, Mike and Jay like it, but that doesn't make it visually immersive. Generations that grow up with CGI movies will not be impressed at all by stop motion shit in old movies, it will pull them out of the immersion like how black and white movies pull out current people.

The bearded fat guy with the beady eyes behind glasses,looks like he drives a black van with a fantasy mural painted on the side. Calls himself the wizard.

he's fat and balding and has a beard and glasses and is called wizard, he's in their vids sometimes.

i don't think he was actually fired i think OP is merely rusing

is he new?

i havent watched any RLM stuff since early last year

In all seriousness is that actually Mike in that gif? Because whoever it is is a god damn machine.

Based Mike

OP says Beardfat.

I doubt it though. We all wish it were true.

Guy is an insufferable no-fun-allowed SJW man-baby.

It's funny, because he looks exactly the part of the nerdy nu-male SJW.

>Mike

who?

>RLM

what?

Yes it is Mike.

Is that what this is about? What happened?

I've been studying for finals and haven't been up to date on much.

Underrated

it's a video from the walnut street lynchings

lol I hated that faggot. Hope he really is fired.

No, but he's only ever been on on x of the worst, and only like 3 or 4 times total.

No he left them for a while after they did that 48 hour movie challenge for the last time.

>Guy is an insufferable no-fun-allowed SJW man-baby.
exactly.

He's a secondary discussion guy on Best of the Worst. If you've watched any BotW you've seen him, he's on the panel on the very first BotW episode

Of course. To be fair it was drunk Star Wars fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=4M3okitP3as

>those impotent twitter screams
keking at whoever this faggot is

Ohhh okay

Yeah I remember him now

What?
Who?
Where?

Is this a confusion thread?

Max literally browses 4chin all day long to see if gets mentioned

I'm pretty sure that they just lost their shit at whatever they were watching user.

Go to Skip to like 46:00

He's exactly what you'd think he is.

I hope Mike did fire him.