These are Brit's top movies of 2016

These are Brit's top movies of 2016

Disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1L8zjc1dnUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You hate women so much it's fucking hilarious.

You know you are a subhuman cunt and it kills you inside. All you can do is mock and attack women try to make yourself feel better.

You sad little fucktard.

Post some of her insane tweets

>

Brit stop

too bad her own movies are the cinematic turds of shit

Women are disgusting

Whenver I see a woman and she doesn't smile at me I want to take the nearest concave stone and bash her fucking dome in

Is she saying that if moms drop their babies or forget to feed them we should 'cut them some slack'????

what did she mean by this?

Jesus, she's still shitting all over Twitter with this pretentious bollocks? Didn't she embarrass herself enough last time?

>african american
>persian
>korean
>european

Very diverse Brit, hope you're not just filling quotas because they're all good movies

the fuck is the salesman?

I mean she's not wrong

A person who thinks it silently to themselves

Whats with all the threads about this uninteresting, pretentious hack

Is she ok?

You don't have to be extra faggy just because (You)s are back.

Autism

She has decent taste. Moonlight is bad though.

I liked watching her Craig Ferguson Interviews

deep bruv

youtube.com/watch?v=1L8zjc1dnUI

Marketing. Netflix isn't happy about how The OA is doing.

A person shooting at me with a shotgun is more dangerous I believe.

the four movies have deep sexual themes

i dig Brit's work. some say it's pretentious. i say it's speculative - the same way some Bradbury, Ellison, and P. K. Dick stories are. i thought I, Origins was her weakest work with Cahill or Zal. The OA should have gone through a script doctor. while it had some captivating moments, it went on too long for the story told. 4-5 episodes, tops.

>i say it's speculative
Hello, fellow 16-year-old!

Yes, I also find her deep thoughts on spirituality and consciousness incredibly original! They remind me of the stuff I think about all day that adults just wouldn't understand!

I also love how all of her characters say the thing you spen ten minutes thinking up after you leave a conversation--but they actually say them every time! They're all super smart and deep like me and you!

she seems really fuckin dumb

>I'm the OA
So she is as batshit crazy as she wrote herself in the show.

yall niggas be hatin on this here malaysian mecha fanzine but look me in the eye and tell me yall wouldn't like to cuddle up and talk about the wonders of the universe with bribri on shrooms

huh? who said anything about originality or deep spirituality? i simply said her collaborations with Zal and Cahill are speculative in the way the old science fiction authors are. it's the same type of storytelling. it's not for everyone.

>all of her characters say the thing you spen ten minutes thinking up after you leave a conversation--but they actually say them every time!
dude, what are you even saying here? figure you'd add a clever criticism by way of irony? seems like you're fishing for reasons to dislike her work for the simple reason that you dislike her work. you're the tail chasing the cat.

I think her biological clock is ticking. She wants babies.