Man faces 3 years in Prison for "slut-shaming"

>A 25-YEAR-OLD man today pleaded guilty to using a carrier service to menace, harass, or cause offence, after he drunkenly posted derogatory comments about Sydney woman Olivia Melville on Facebook

>Last August, a different man named Chris Hall posted a screenshot of Ms Melville’s Tinder profile on Kikebook.

>“Type of girl that will suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you,” read Ms Melville’s Tinder bio, a lyric from Canadian singer Drake’s hit song Only.

>Mr Hall posted the screenshot on his Kikebook page with the caption, “Stay classy ladies. I’m surprised she’d still be hungry for lunch.”

>Mr Hall was later fired from his job for violating his employer’s social media policy.

>Mr Alchin, the man who today plead guilty, commented on several of these posts calling Ms Melvile and her friends “f***ing basic sluts”.

>One of his comments read: “It’s people like you who make it clear women should never have been given rights.” Another said “I’d rape you if you were better looking”.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/zane-alchin-faces-three-years-in-jail-for-posting-derogatory-comments-about-a-woman-on-facebook/news-story/557198b0732cc2b5a19a86b871e87668

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/apex-gang-members-escape-conviction-after-melbourne-home-invasion/news-story/3b36ee2298015953d391c389e836ce9e?nk=c0a2be3b7bc5dba998a31db7dbf7c5d4-1466404884
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556763/Sudanese-Apex-gang-members-arrested-bail-similar-attacks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
theage.com.au/victoria/home-intruders-beaten-in-kings-park-with-iron-bar-police-20160605-gpbvwr.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do countries outside of us even bother existing?

Any country that doesnt have the first amendment should be nuked so humans can occupy it in 80 years

god damn i really need a gun before the thought police become a real thing
fucking ausies are autistic as fuck so nothing out of the ordinary here

Your first amendment will be neutered and so will your second.

In some ways you face an even worse future in this regard than us since you are the epicenter of these sort of marxist anti-freedom movements.

Enjoy your freedom while you still can.

>“Type of girl that will suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you,”
Holy fuck she actually typed that. Yeah she had it coming.

And sorry straya but this:

I am actually triggered by this

I can kinda understand being fired for saying dumb shit on kikebook at work but 3 years in prison? really? fuck.

As you slowly lose your second amendment you will lose your first soon after

Also
>offense
Causing offense is 3yrs in prison. Wake me up

Can we imprison people that say I'm a hipster?

kek, the comments are hilarious

blurring the name because i dont want to spend 3 yrs in jail

This guy looks like a douche. Give him the chair.

You know when a comment starts with a *sigh* it is going to be a corker.

>I'd rape you if you were better looking

I don't even like this plutocrat-run third world shithole, but fucking holy christ almighty other Western nations are just complete police states.

he looks like a cunt

idc about what he did but i hope he ends up in jail

I'd rape you, if you asked me to.

>3 years for shitposting
Kinda messed up

Everyone always jokes about
>hurrr be american get shot
>be 1000000000k in debt from hospital

But its the price you pay for freedom. Dont ever let that shit go or youll end up as a state ready to put people away for three (3) years for offending someone.

Freedom aint free

Damn I guess Australia can't shitpost anymore, looks like we are the new kings

Qek confirms it

you fucks took over long ago, easily the worst posters. Something changed inside you cunts when le weed man came in, you guys just cracked and lost it

First Amendment rights don't actually protect you if you do this shit

>>One of his comments read: “It’s people like you who make it clear women should never have been given rights.” Another said “I’d rape you if you were better looking”.

Legally, this online comment is exactly like leaving a threatening message on her phone. I'm the last one to say the law makes any sense, but the guy was an idiot to do this.

look he's a /r9k/ cunt, but for fuck's sake?

jail time?

he deserves community service at most, everything but the rape threats is freedom of speech.

we have REAL FUCKING NIGGERS ROAMING MELBOURNE'S STREETS CARJACKING PEOPLE, BASHING OLD LADIES, THEY GET LET OFF ON BAIL AND THEN BASH ANOTHER ONE DAYS LATER.

I am not even joking, this happened.

Trump to Annex Australia 2017!!

...no seriously, please save us from this nightmare!

I'm sure there's some kind of scheme to turn you all into shitpost refugees.

In case you still didn't believe that women are terrible people
Cyber bullying is a joke
Tyler the creator said it best

you are now aware that threatening to rape someone will earn you more jail time than actually raping someone

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/apex-gang-members-escape-conviction-after-melbourne-home-invasion/news-story/3b36ee2298015953d391c389e836ce9e?nk=c0a2be3b7bc5dba998a31db7dbf7c5d4-1466404884

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556763/Sudanese-Apex-gang-members-arrested-bail-similar-attacks.html

I fucking know

I'll never understand cyber bullying

nah I think he'd be good even for that rape comment
he didnt make an implicit threat

No he wouldn't be good and LEGALLY yes he did, dumbass

>It’s people like you who make it clear women should never have been given rights.”

I reckon he's a piece of shit but is this worth 3yrs in jail?

>I'd rape you if you were better looking
Fucking Kek. Also this is like an anti threat, I'd kill you but I won't.

I just don't see a court case and 3yrs in jail from this

Oh fuck that bitch got roasted.

>non american telling me how american laws work

fuck off leaf cunt

But "I won't rape you" is the opposite of a threat. It's a way of reiterating how unattractive a woman is.
He did nothing wrong and is being treated as harshly as some rapists are down here.

>degrades herself on some dating site
>offended if someone points it out

What the fuck, are Australians walking memes all around?

/thread

and the worst thing now is that some bloke recently got home invaded (They don't say who by, but you can fucking guess at this point), beat the shit out of the cunts and the Police were seeing if they could charge HIM... so yea, can't even fucking protect ourselves anymore.

Jesus Christ Straya.

>even Australia isnt free from the bullshit

>Abuse someone and threaten them with a violent crime
>Illegal anywhere in the developed world including muh 1st amendment land
>He was a good boy he didn't do anything

If it's not something you would say to someone's face don't fucking say it on the internet where everything is seen and recorded. Dumb fucks.

It's always the fat girls.

it's fucked, someone needs to start telling these niggers where the real goodies lie.

i'm not even joking, we should contact the nigger gang and let them know the politicians have the nice cars and jewels in their houses.

see how they fucking like niggers invading their homes.

fucking unbelievable cunts.

American is actually pretty fucking great when it comes to free speech.

Meanwhile in America...
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

#freechris

I'd fuck you up if you were worth fucking up.

Source: theage.com.au/victoria/home-intruders-beaten-in-kings-park-with-iron-bar-police-20160605-gpbvwr.html

it is free, but ONLY if you're rich enough to afford acres upon acres of bushland.

then you can do whatever you want out there and they won't investigate as long as you're not a really dumb cunt.

it's the only way to live in peace.

sadly you still have to deal with minor bullshit red tape every now and then, like registering ur car...but it's not in your face day after day at least.

i used to live in the suburbs, i moved countryside and my god it's nice out here.

Olivia Melville is probably a sjw cry baby. that bitch probably likes it when you piss in her ass for not doing the dishes just because she would go cry on tumblr

come at me bro. we got the 1st amendment and its a election year. i dare you to try some litigious faggtory. my legal fees would get covered by some rich guy looking to prove a point

>>Mr Alchin, the man who today plead guilty, commented on several of these posts calling Ms Melvile and her friends “f***ing basic sluts”.
3 years gone for posting mean comments sufferage was a mistake.

America is very shit in a lot of ways, at least we still have this, for now.

So is shitposting some sort of escape mechanism? Canada does it to forget le weedman and Australia to forget those deadly insects that are probably hiding inside your house right now waiting for you to step into the wrong place so they can inflict death on you?

Kek, this.

"Freedom to talk doesn't mean freedom to say things that I disagree with or offend me!1"

What you mean those things called Women?

I always though Australians was this macho manly nation of tough nuts like everyone was crocodile dundee.

Then I found out it was just Faganada 2.0 full of pussies and fags.

What a let down.

I can create a one line bot that sends harrassing msgs to sluts on any social media and make it open source, runnable with one unassuming click, who is to blame then?

>just take the plea deal!

I hope they get their shit together and retake their country.

It sounds like a nice place to visit.

I am going to make the move soon. I can only afford 30 acres though.

>this is a daughter haha
LOL

The country areas are still like this, just avoid the major cities, that's where the majority of this Cancer congregates

Yea once I finish paying off my house in the 'burbs I'll most likely be moving to the country... kinda sick of the bullshit here to be honest and I don't really think it's a good environment to raise boys...

>guilty to using a carrier service to...cause offense

Yeah you are better off raising boys in the country. They might kill themselves doing something stupid with farm machinery, cars or guns though. But the risk is pretty small.

Really need to stop visiting this board. Yall trying to force feed me redpills.

Freedom of speech is protected by law in Australia. But you don't have the right to offend someone or to be a sexist in a first world country, that's obvious. Hate speech is not free speech. USA's version of "free speech" is an extremist exception crafted by religious nutters who lusted after killing british people because they were envious of them and were bigoted towards their religion.

>Hate speech is not free speech
>USA's version of "free speech" is an extremist exception crafted by religious nutters who lusted after killing british people because they were envious of them

(you)

Literally everything I said is what the people with smug faces and black rimmed glasses say all day and I got a tingle up my leg by repeating them because I am now the smarter. I am the intellecter. Bernie2016

>But you don't have the right to offend someone or to be a sexist in a first world country, that's obvious. Hate speech is not free speech.

If this was ever applied as stated it might even work. In reality it just means "one rule for thee, one rule for me". You can't be racist against whites, you can't be sexist against men, effectively the words mean nothing and you can say whatever the fuck you want to the non-protected classes.

Please Norway, you're killing my sides.

>social media policy.
whaaaa-

>mfw normies post public shit on kikebook and dont even have a troll kikebook account

>Mr Alchin told police he got the idea for some of his comments from an anti-feminist website, “to offend a group of feminists that were harassing me and my friends”.

>He said he was internet trolling and was unaware what he was doing was a crime, the documents show.

Bloke tried to bring the memes into real life. Too bad for him there's no freedom of speech here

DO IT.

>talking to pigs ever
you are just doing their job for them

The 1st amendment was explained to me in 1st grade, and the full bill of rights was taught to me in 4th grade.

Growing up I just assumed that all western nations had some form of 1st amendment, and I still thought that into my early 20's.

I find it both shocking and saddening that we're basically the only nation that protects us in regards to what we can and can't say.

We really take it for granted.

He's right though. Freedom of speech != you can say things that hurt my feelings. If you said something that made me contemplate suicide that means you committed attempted murder and should be imprisoned as such.

I am 100% under the assumption this happened in Melbourne.

Please ask Trump to nuke that festering leftie shithole

even the shit about a fair trial and the cops not being able to fuck with you all the time is not a given in most nations

BASED
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WHY DID HE EVEN LOSE HIS JOB. FUCK THIS COUNTRY

Don't give a prison sentence for this kind of shit, that's childish harassment all it needs is money to the victim and a one year internet ban.
Good god what is wrong with people nowadays.

>offend someone
>hate speech

Jesus Christ you're entire nation needs to be sterilised if you think this.

Hate speech is legally hate speech when it infringes upon the rights or incites others to infringe upon others rights.

Being 'offended' is not an infringement of rights.

you're wrong

>Any country that doesnt have the first amendment should be nuked so humans can occupy it in 80 years
Why you want Mexicans to occupy the entire world?

CANT WAKE UP

Australians need to establish a constitutional right to Bantz.

>people still have the fag filter in 2016

What you like to call "being offended" with derisive quotes is actually emotional violence (harassment, antiveganist incitement, emotional terrorism, etc) and a violation of others' human rights.

Probably one of the best pepes made tbqh, well posted leaf

All you Aussies here....do you realize what this looks like to American?

Even the concept that someone could be punished for their speech like this makes my blood boil
This is about the moment when you'd arm yourselves and take back your government

to defend your first amendment you must have your second

its over

He said humans my knuckle dragging friend

>>You have freedom of speech
>>But don't be surprised when you get imprisoned for what you say.

Do they not recognize how contradictory this is?

You see freedom = words - feelings, so if my feelings are more powerful than your words then you have negative freedom.
I mean that's so easy shitlord.

>you have freedom of speech, but youre not free from the consequences of what you do and say...

>free speech
>consequences from the state

i dont even know whats going on there leaf, i just dont get it

The guy is trash. The girl is trash. And your legal system is trash.

That's what happens when your country is cucked. Believe me, I live in Canada.

Jesus it was so stupid that for a moment I didnt realize SHE typed it. My mind just wouldnt allow me to think that way at first. Christ people are fucked.

>you can't say offensive things
This is an offensive statement in itself