twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fralgeria
yes

Flag
Yes

Nah, life is good.

Chin up, buttercup

1.flag
2.No. i have a things to do before i die.

No, there is still so much to live for and see the world!

Can't you keep that thing tucked away?

Serbia
Yes

If you've lived in China for more than a few months, you've already cut your life expectancy by at least 20%.

My grandparent are over 70 and very healthy. I was born here and I still feel great so far, I think I will live long too!

are you that nice commie who doesn't want anybody killed from nuke a country thread?

1. Croatia
2. Who says I'm not dead inside already?

>90-year human life
>implying
I'll get to 70 at best

You won't live long. The air, the ground, and the food is far too contaminated. Not to mention the risk of violent death in traffic or by general Chinese negligence. China is a toxic death trap, and you know it.

yes :)

Stop being so negative. I try to do what I can to live a long life and avoid all those stuff you mentioned. It is not as bad as you think, I promise

I know exactly how bad it is.

>be chinese
>get overran by some autist
>he doesn't want to pay so he just finish you off

1. flag
2. yes yes yes

This is so funny to read, idk if you're for real this nice or just larping. You sound like a religious preacher

>chinks2

Do you have more videos of chinks? I fucking hate chinks.

Its really sad when this happen, this makes Chinese look so bad and I hope it happens less. How can some of us have so little empathy ... Hopefully when china develops more this will stop

Go here Yeah you guys need to get your shit together, that's fucked up.

UK
yes

it rained almost every day the last two weeks

Thank you, greatest ally

kek

China will never "get its shit together". This is what they are like at the core. They just don't care about anything except how it makes them look, and even that is something that they'd rather cover up and lie about afterwards or just hide temporarily rather than prevent in the first place. The Chinese mentality is just fucked beyond comprehension.

Netherlands
Yes

flag
yes pls

(β—žβ€Έβ—Ÿ)

sure do

cute

flag
yes

Don't worry be happy!
youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

>I know exactly how bad it is.
You know fucking nothing.

Que sera sera
youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

I barely think about anything but dying these days

>Yeah you guys need to get your shit together, that's fucked up.
Coming from a fucking Israeli, jesus christ.

It is a massive nation with billions of people. For every clip of a deranged lunatic there are millions of people nothing like that.
What the fuck is your problem? Why are you so fucking intellectually dishonest?

>Coming from a fucking Israeli
These people are fucking soulless. And as much as israeli people are greedy cocksuckers, you won't see this kind of stuff here.

>It is a massive nation with billions of people. For every clip of a deranged lunatic there are millions of people nothing like that.
What the fuck is your problem? Why are you so fucking intellectually dishonest?
Nevermind it's a chink, of course you'd be biased as fuck you dogeating faggot.

Why are you living in Aus?

yes

It feels like I have already lived enough, get sick of everything in the world..

Yes. Truly I am exhausted. My health is deteriorating and my prospects worsening with time. I've continued trying for a decade for the sake of my family and I'm really starting to resent them for it. I just want to sleep and not wake up

dubs and kms

No
The death of an individual is meaningless, as long as life continues.
I realize I have it pretty good and I would rather try to better my current life than to kill myself and hope to get it better in the next.

1- argie
2- yes

1.- Chile
2.- Yes but to afraid to do it

Woah I'm not the only one