NOVELTY GRILL?

The fight was just like foreman, one big pr stunt

Why did he put the fight in brackets?

It was as competitive as tomato can fights get

Because the Jews only had a small part in setting up the fight

Because the fight was orchestrated by Jews

its about the jews organizing it

(((Mayweather vs McGregor)))

No, that shit looked like the WWE brawl for all.

Tbh the foreman grill is a brilliant concept.

>Apologize, Sup Forums
George said *experts*

did wypipo really believe potato stood a chance?

>"He'll knock him out in 4 rounds!!"
>"Mayweather fights like a bitch!"
>"Come on guys at least it was competitive"
The absolute state of McGooger dickriders and their damage control

if that was considered "competitive" and "good" then boxing is doomed

So is AIDS

Sup Forums should indeed apologize for being full of retards

t. tripfagget

Apologize for shitting up this board. And then go to

Boxing has been doomed

Mayweather carried him for a few rounds and then casually walked through his punches and beat him down, despite being 20 lbs smaller and 11 years older. Easiest fight of Floyd's career

>a fucking panini maker

>Brits this upset that an amateur Irishman can go head to head with one of the great at his own sport
The absolute Hamlet of britain, cucked by the Irish as always
Wew

What useful products have you endorsed?

>cucked by the Irish as always

This makes no sense historically you stupid yank. Oh my god yanks are so dumb

>Mayweather carried him

mayweather was afraid to boxe against a fresh connor, he had to wait for him to gas out. don't even try to deny this truth. don't.

He didn't go "head to head", he was just a stooge for the Mayweather show. He had no ability to do anything in that ring, everything that happened happened exactly when Mayweather allowed it to

Gee it's almost like Mayweather didn't throw a punch for 4 rounds to make it interesting

So afraid that he stood in front of him and let him get three rounds of free hits? Conor has literally no power or speed, he's a bum. The fight would have looked identical if it was some journeyman like Van Heerden or Malignaggi in there instead of McGregor

Yeah he got hit on purpose right too

lel

He got bopped by a rangefinding punch once.

Mayweather's one of the most defensive boxers ever and he spent the majority of the fight walking down mcgregor, something he's never done against a serious opponent. That's how much of a farce this was.

You don't need to bother with defence when your opponent slaps like a little girl

the madman actually did it, he denied the truth

I wouldn't expect a Frenchman to understand combat. When the subject is frog's legs or going weeks without bathing then I'll listen to what you have to say

true

Any current journeyman would have raped him harder. Floyd looked fairly shot. He also had a terrible responsibility to carry this bum, which he did fairly well. Anybody else would have thought 'fuck it, I'll just knock this mouthy cunt out now, I'm bored'.

>An American destroys all of Ireland in 10 rounds
>England unable to subdue Ireland throughout its entire history
I can see why you're upset