Can Sup Forums figure out what I am looking at

can Sup Forums figure out what I am looking at

google.co.nz/maps/@-63.0474919,-60.9545786,13895m/data=!3m1!1e3

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/maps/@-62.9273944,-60.6778755,222m/data=!3m1!1e3
google.co.nz/maps/@-63.0474919,-60.9545786,13895m/data=!3m1!1e3
southernfriedscience.com/did-monster-hunters-find-a-120-meter-long-giant-squid-on-google-maps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cthulhu

This belongs on /x/

a jellyfish?!?

A tiny island and waves that form around it.

i forgot we had that board

that shit is huge, wtf

I don't know but I been told the water down there is mighty cold.

Deception island looks comfy though. And it probably won't be seeing any muzzies any time soon

is it one of those plasma ufos that come when you shoot lasers in the air?

Looks like black smoke under the water. Could be a thermal vent erupting.

Looks like a big squid. Definitely within the realm of possibility. It's not really that big. Zoom in as far as google maps goes on the squid, then on my house. My house, which is maybe a little larger than the average middle class house, was about 3 times bigger. So yeah, if that is indeed a big squid, it's not really that big.

Have you noticed the ruler at the bottom of the map? it zooms in up to a 2 m ruler on residential areas but only up to 50 in places like that squid
The thing in the map is almost 50 m long

It looks like a giant squid about 2x as big as this boat a few kilometers off.
google.co.nz/maps/@-62.9273944,-60.6778755,222m/data=!3m1!1e3

There's an actual island between deception island and that thing and it doesn't have any waves around it

>deception island
wake up sheeple!

i'd better go to sleep instead

Its obviously a large whale, its side fin is up in the air and most of its body is under the surface.

killer whale?

For those anons saying it's a squid, isn't the reason they're so hard to spot because they only stick to extremely deep water?

OP it could be a Google employee fucking with people. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they just casually added or took away stuff as some weird social experiment

The object is almost 40 km wide.

This is no sqid this is a very large object.

A refugee boat using the new app

Whatever it is made enough of a disturbance that the satellite took a pic. The surrounding area is blank, it almost seems that they intentionally had it take a picture of the thing. Wtf?

man made?

>google.co.nz/maps/@-63.0474919,-60.9545786,13895m/data=!3m1!1e3

Disregard this post I didn't see your link..

thank god

its a rock you fucking idiots

look it up

god you're all so dumb

How the fuck exactly do you look that up? Got a link or something, or are just shilling to shill?

southernfriedscience.com/did-monster-hunters-find-a-120-meter-long-giant-squid-on-google-maps/

Awesome, thank you sir.

It almost looks like a nebula or something

It's the kraken

the earth's benis