Alright i'm not meming. Virtually every single classrom from the USA i see looks like that, no one is white...

Alright i'm not meming. Virtually every single classrom from the USA i see looks like that, no one is white, it's all latinos and asians.

I thought le 54% country was a meme but i guess there's some truth to every meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1CE53xfCEE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

average class in the U.S.A

The boy and the girl in the foreground would be counted as white in America.

when a texan starts talking about how overrun by refugees europe is, remind him that his state looks like that

This is really depressing. I think white America (or what's left of it) will really have to rise up eventually, and put those guns of theirs to good use!

last one

explain yourselves, usans

I never understood how they could laugh at us and say we are doomed and stuff
they are literally only 50% white
there's sjw stuff everywhere
it's no different, if not worse, than most of western Europe

>american whites

>black and latino kids who grow up in america and share the same values as white kids
>same as muslim rapefugees

well, Whites obviously built America as successful country, but it's not their land originally anyway

Fail to see the issue t b h

yes, who cares if there's 2 white people at best in their classes, they're BASED AMERICANS XD

Do you euros really have nothing better to discuss here other than your obsession with the US?

This

Lmao frenchie is jealous of american superior colture

It's part of their education.

youtu.be/1CE53xfCEE8

54% is on the whole population

if you only take 0-30 yo into account, the USA must be close to 30% white

t. shitskin
>flag
you don't even have education

It's a cry for help

Yeah I remember watching a video, was about a guy asking every girl he saw to prom at his school (no idea why I was watching that) but it was such a mindfuck at first. They were all Asian/Hispanic but they were talking with a very American accent. I was trying to find a single white person but couldn't find one. Pretty sure the video took place in California.

White America never existed, you fucking braindead Sup Forumstards. Since its foundation, it was always a land of immigrants and ethnic tensions. This is a nation which once looked down upon and treated the Irish like subhumans, remember. Your Sup Forumstard fantasies are not based in history nor reality.

Why the fuck do they all have tablets? Does education money really get wasted on shit like that?

You can't be this stupid. A tablet is a digital library in their fingertips.

They can use a computer for considerably less money. Bear in mind that we are constantly under fire for having underfunded schools.

I think tablets are normal in schools now, I was interviewed for an IT job at a school and they spoke about how all students have a tablet. They can do homework and easily get notes from past lessons on it at any time.

how do you get notes on a tablet?

Probably download it off the schools website.

It was a while back but I recall that they ran on Office 365, so they used sharepoint, every lesson teachers would upload whatever the questions etc was to the students folder and they would fill it out there and write down notes on it as well. Later on if they needed to revise they would go to their folder and find it there.

Folder structure was something like Name > Art, English etc > files with date on them.

For homework the teachers either e-mailed it to them, then they would e-mail it back or upload it to some homework drive that the teacher would have set up.

So, students don't take notes in class? How do you even survive university then if you never took notes in your life?

They had tablets with pens. I think they would just write on top of the word doc or on a separate app, not too sure since I never used those type of tablets (or got the job)

How is a computer less money?

A tablet is as cheap as $50, and they probably in huge bulk so the price per unit is cheap as fuck

Honestly the only class I ever had to take notes in was math

>mfw no one even responds to only post with truth in it

really made me think

This

I can't imagine taking notes in a math class with a tablet as pencil and paper will always be quicker.

If our education system were really anti-American it'd be the one commendable thing about it

I've used a drawing tablet and it's fine.. just not for everyone

What's to respond to? He's wrong, America used to be majority white, and the Irish were looked down on because they were low class and catholic, as were other low class catholic peoples.

Pearson just ranked the UK's education something like 5th in the world overall.

I know, right? How dare we assimilate immigrant children into American culture through public education instead of ghettoizing them like you do in Europe.

The schools these are taken from are probably in California where you are literally fined for have more than 20% of your students being white

lmao those ghettos are a giant welfare drain, constantly getting funding and then not doing shit with it
they keep getting free shit and wasting it, if they had tablets like that they'd just have stolen them or broken them here

and you have nigger ghettos like us too btw, that 10% niggers is not your issue it's the chinks and mexicans that are the problem

>classroom is 95% non white
how is that not ghettoisation ?

I'm glad the Euros who don't live in the US know exactly what is wrong with the USA

America was around 88% white in the 40s and 50s but since then we've had constant immigration from brown countries both leaglly and illegally and we've never done anything to stop or slow it. Now it's minority majority under 5 and there's nothing that can be done at this point sadly. Oh well, we had a good run I guess.

Well first off it's not a deliberate attempt. There are just more non white minors

We're just trying to make sure you guys don't make the same mistakes.

wtf americans need to rise up

>Go to place where the majority is non white
>See non white kids
>LOOK HOW BROWN THE US IS GUYS LOL! XD

Go to some schools in rural Montana, or Wyoming and tell me how many non white kids you see

When you're only half the population what can you do? We're toast at this point. The time to actually do something was the 70s or 80s at the latest.

>country 56% white
>still elected the most right wing candidate
I'm sure this will end very very well

no just get a gun and shoot a politician

this displacement would never have happened if you had guns

Meanwhile tyrone calls me turk based on my flag on a persian wallrug forum
Cant make this shit up, americans should be eternally banned

>his country has places where the majority is non white

Texas is a non white state ?

received primary education in USA
can confirm that my school in a larger Texan city was incredibly swarthy
I'm Anglo-Indian and I was one of the lighter kids in my classes in Texas, but when I moved back to the UK, I was by far one of the darkest kids in my entire school and it's apparently one of the largest schools in the county

Only 33% non hispanic white as of 2010. Probably below 30% now.

No shit. Texas and the Southwest always had a large Mexican population. There's a reason why New Mexico is called New Mexico.
90% of major cities in California, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico have Spanish names. It's not a coincidence.

>It's not a coincidence.
yeah maybe because they were mexicans cities ? god damn usans wtf

Don't pretend that these areas weren't majority white during the fifties and sixties with the possible exception of NM

We are anericans
Muricaa fak je

My school recently hosted 9 American students from Colorado.
Not a single one was white. They looked exactly like OP pic.
The students were so disappointed. They thought Americans were supposed to be white lol.

Then why are you surprised there are Mexicans there?

I never said the opposite

Sup Forums on the right

lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHA wtf Europe you really have classes about this?!

I had a store on eBay and a few of my customers were Euros. Literally all of them, without exception, were either Turkish or Lebanese. I laughed when I realized it, and laughed harder when I remembered I came here from Paraguay. What a world.

this sums up Sup Forums non white living in white countries making fun of other non white living in white countries

That guy looks white though

Why can't we just all get along?

>That guy looks white though

There's a difference between actually getting along and politicians forcing you to get along.

Rodney King said that line you responded to after he got his ass kicked by the LAPD.

It's white. This is how they look in America.

What did you sell?

Basically the opposite happened in America though. Jim Crowe laws were just that, laws, forced by the government, usually against the will of most people and businesses.

>it was always a land of white immigrants
Fixed that for you.

Funnily enough, back when I was in high school, we hosted a few students from France and more than half were Africans and Arabs

oy vey!

we host students from France every year in my school, ironically this year the group was 100% white

a lot of us have a way different experience than those pics posted above. there are states/towns that are very white here.

>cook chicken at 450°

Actually Irish were cheapernthan blacks when sold as slaves.

>no ginger greeneyed slave qt to sing you bongo songs at night while racemixin.

T.spen

the US at the time considered the irish as niggers on the inside lmfaooo. god bless the USA! USA USA USA!

France is the same way. Even the countryside. Don't deny it Pierre, I've been to your shithole country

haha yeah it's very funny isn't it yeah haha
HELP

That's not entirely true. The Irish always had a weird status in the US. It had more to do with mass lower class Irish immigration all at one, coupled with a competitive work market in the north. Eugenicists did sometimes classify the Irish as a lower breed, but that wasn't really public opinion.

shut up LEAF! LMAO

"white" americans look more disgusting than brown/blacks

yeah no one likes your ugly slav face either.

Shut the fuck up russian pedo jew

You don't learn about English-speaking countries in your English classes?

Seems logical. I learned about France in French classes, about Bongland, US, Canada and Straya in English classes and about Russia in Russian classes.

what did you learn about us?

This is Brazil tier if you exclude the ultra-black ones and the Amerindian looking ones.

How is the American army? If they are as multiculti ad BR army, they're oficially a not white country anymore.