Why doesn't Sup Forums talk about The Crush (1993)...

Why doesn't Sup Forums talk about The Crush (1993)? Is it because relationship between a 14 year old and a 28 year old is taboo?

youtube.com/watch?v=qqi793k9M0o

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/inkawilliams/
youtube.com/watch?v=jBiTfI9heFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no because it's a terrible movie but had alicia silverstone been 12 at the time, it would get discussed all the time here

ye I guess 15/16 isn't young enough for Sup Forums

15/16 is my weakness. I don't understand why this board is either posting kids or washed-up slags. The middle ground is best.

same desu, the kids posting is really weird

bump

these sort of movies always give me hard-ons, but maybe that's because the actress is playing a 14 year old, and is actually a bit older.
actual 14 year olds should be left alone by older men. it's absolutely disgusting to imagine a real 14 year old girl with a 28 guy.

This. Alicia was 18-19 when that movie came out. Little Lips, Maladolescenza and Leon are true lolikino.

This is just wow.

the movie was released in 93 which meant that they filmed it in 92 and she was born 76 which means that she was 15/16 in the movie

those movies seem weird

who is she

better just to watch Hard Candy and get it over with

instagram.com/inkawilliams/

nah I'm good lol

about to watch Clueless now, I didn't watch the trailer for The Crush so I was a bit surprised how it turned out, just expected it to be some teenage girl dealing with love problems

Hard Candy really isn't a bad movie and it's anti pedo.

You know it's really sick that hollywood did this lol

i knew girls in high school who dated 25-30 year old guys because they got turned onto this stuff

wtf

I remember as back as middle school some girls talking about their 20 year old boyfriends, back then it didn't seem like that much of a big deal but in retrospect that shit is pretty fucked up.

there's a huge difference between a 14 year old girl and a 15/16 year old girl you virgin.

It's a pretty crazy thing. I remember feeling sad about it when i was kid. It's like stealing memories from a boy her age who should be with her.

>whores with daddy issues get taken advantage in exchange for money and gifts

that's nothing to be bragging about

wew that's cary elwes when he was young fuckin hunkaroo

mom get off

>in retrospect that shit is pretty fucked up.

Feel free to elaborate.

Those girls thought they were in a real relationship,in reality some pedos were just taking advantage of some dumb kids.

>in reality some guys, like all guys, were just trying to get their dick wet, and the girls, who tend to like older guys, loved it.

I don't bang high school chicks anymore but i damn well did until it was illegal in my state. if you want to deprive yourself of prime pussy while you can go for it. Girls tend to like guys a few years older then they are, and guys tend to like good looking chicks whatever age. Sooo, ya, handicap yourself if you want to nigga.

Best part of this whole god damn movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBiTfI9heFQ

yea that punch was ridiculous

shame alicia silverstone already looked like 28 in that. guy looks kinda younger.

luckly, she was still a qt.

>tfw dating a girl that's 12 years younger than me

At my family's Christmas Eve party as soon as she left the room all my male relatives were calling me a lucky son of a bitch and all the female ones just seemed angry.

Isn't that the one with Manhunter / To Live and Die In LA guy? I think I remember watching it on HBO about a thousand years ago.

>bragging about being old on Sup Forums

Might as well just admit you're a fucking loser

>Being young on Sup Forums

Great job wasting the best years of your life you fucking imbecile. If you are below 25 and post here you are a fucking failure and you need to rethink your life because you're going to regret it when you get older. Go outside and get a girlfriend you teenage retard.

Hey dumbass if you're posting here when you're young you're way more pathetic than an old person posting here. Trust me I posted here when I was young and lead to me posting here now that I'm old.

If you're over 25 and post here you genuinely need to rethink your life. Instead of having a career and family you brag on Sup Forums about how """"cool"""" you are. A grown ass man posting on an image board. Keep deluding yourself into thinking however you want. I just think it's funny. Like you never grew up

Yet I do have a family and a career, and I post here when I have free time like any other hobby.

You, on the other hand, will be here forever and wasted the years of your life while I was out partying and getting laid with getting mad at le normies on Sup Forums. Now run and get your shinebox, shortpants.

allow me to let you in on a secret. when/if you get a career and family, you will PINE for your younger days, even if they sucked. shitposting here is the best time a married career guy is going to get.

I don't know why young people have this vision that life is going to be great if they just get married and have a 50 hour a week job that consumes their soul. I used my youth partying and banging slutty women, no regerts. Life really doesn't get any better from there for most people, unless you are a rock star or something. Having money is nice, but you won't have much time to enjoy it especially if you have a wife and kids. (also the wife and kids take all your money)

>"Hey Bill, what did you do this weekend? "
>"I took my family to the beach and had a wonderful time. You?"
>"I spent my weekend shitposting with teenagers in Sup Forums."

>user dates a 48 year old
Tell us how it goes later; Try not to hurt your sciatica.

>2017 is going to be the year of the pedo and blacked.com spam.
PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYESSSSS

nice blog

30 year old dating an 18 year old?

were you here this last year? kinda seemed like 2016 was the same way friendo. the blacked spam only annoys me because i'm pretty sure it's a white guy doing it, at least the pedo's are being honest

Nineteen. Thanks for the salt though.

>Xer says while shitposting on Sup Forums with a bunch of people of varying ages

Nice salt.

If I was your kid I'd be embarrassed as fuck by you. How could anyone respect an old guy on Sup Forums.

>"Not now son, I'm busy defending my waifu."

>He thinks he isn't going to be here forever

Trust me you adorable little kike you won't ever have to worry about your kid being embarrassed by you because you will never ever have sex.

>a 31 year old man using the salt meme. This is genuinely funny to me. Gonna try "u mad" next? Please keep responding. This is some funny shit

>be in mid 30's

>started fucking in mid-teens

>remember exactly how fucking girls aged 13-16 felt, which was amazing

>haven't been able to legally do it for decades

How do other guys fucking cope with this shit? It might actually be a blessing if you leave your teens still a virgin.

It really doesn't matter. He's fucking a hot 19 year old and hes old. While you are sitting here like a fag posting about how you think he is pathetic for being here.

In the end you sleep at home alone and a virgin while hes thigh deep in prime pussy

You talk like a 13 year old.

>"Billy, stop being such a nigger kike and throw the football!"

I jerk off to the memories and get depressed about it, while being mildly terrified if some teen hottie tries to get in my pants i won't be able to resist because i want to relive the dream and go to prison.

good times.

>He's fucking a hot 19 year old and hes old

Lol how do you know that? Unless you're """him"""

Samefagging to defend your """"""hot"""""" girlfriend is pretty sad.

Thanks for the salt kiddo.

Why are you so """"upset""""? Starting 2017 as such a crying """""pussy""""" is really """""""""""""""""""""""""""sad"""""""""""""""""""""".

I'm not ((((him))) I just think you should work on fucking 18 year olds rather than bitch about some faggot who is.

Maybe you should work on getting laid instead of defending random old men on Sup Forums.

Maybe you should take your own advice you obvious permavirgin.

I'm 30 and have a career and family and shitpost. P-please stop being mean to us young user

Because it's kind of bland and alicia looks like shes 19 for some reason in this movie.

Now why doens't Sup Forums ever talk about The Man in the Moon I'll never understand desu.

Sup Forums has no age limits to the shitposting. Only delusional teenagers that have no grasp on reality think otherwise. One of my favorite posts ever on here was by a guy in his 60's giving the younger posters advice.

So you're a Sup Forums kiddie? Good to know retard

>look guys I latched myself to a high school educated leech using me for money in exchange for sex

What do they call those again? Oh right whores. Congrats on having a live in whore using you for shelter and likely other payments she'll need to make.

What the fuck caused you to come to that conclusion? Why are you so mad right now? Are you lashing out because you were molested or are you just mad that no one invited you out for new years last night and you spent it alone again?

>>>/reddit9k/

You are an embarrassment to your family and if you get the chance tonight you should seriously consider suicide.

>Reddit/Tumblr getting this upset.
Look at this virgin getting upset and laugh.

Yeah you dont sound like a triggered little bitch sensitive about being a sugar daddy.

Just finished Clueless it was great, really funny. Time for Blast From The Past, Brendan is in it lmao

>No U

SAD!