Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/39LMuC2YBJE
youtu.be/jW3_8Q45xM8
youtu.be/AKRA7weVyLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RHP and pre-Universal Themes Sun Kil Moon are great but he needs to chill the fuck out

i can see why someone would think this, but for me, common as light is the best album he's ever been involved with, and one of the best of the decade so far. universal themes is amazing too

What are your thoughts on the new solo singles?

Woke up this morning, August 3rd

I seriously don't get this.

How could you prefer Common as Light to stuff like this.

youtu.be/39LMuC2YBJE
youtu.be/jW3_8Q45xM8
youtu.be/AKRA7weVyLs

what is personal taste and opinion

i like them, the whole no-percussion thing is cool and the guitars sound great. plus the lyrics are top as always
that stuff is good and all, but mark is truly innovating with his new stuff. it's just much more interesting and compelling to me, as a writer and musician

April and Admiral Fell Promises are really underrated. You can't really go wrong with a large portion of his work.

Anybody who thinks his post Benji stuff is better than any of his previous work is fucking insane.

Has Mark's voice really gone to shit or is it just a style thing he's been doing for the last few albums? Still seemed to sound pretty good in videos from a few years ago when he would play older songs

>but mark is truly innovating with his new stuff.
I guess. But I struggled to get through the last two albums

he made life a little easier at some points so I'll buy him a beer one day :^ D

This, I'm honestly worried they will find him hanging from a rafter with a new SKM album near his corpse

He seems happier than he's ever been to me

Carry Me Ohio is one of the best songs ever written

everything with rhp and a good half of skm material i love. old ramon, april and benji are some of my favorite albums of all time.
partial on his attitude though. he comes off like an asshole sometimes but i mean we all do so i like his sincerity.

>worried

of Ohio

I went to see Sun Kil Moon in Portland. The date was July 14, 2017. Everyone was so excited to see him play and have a good time. Earlier that day, three psychopaths rented a truck in Malmo, Sweden, and mowed down 68 people who were enjoying a Christmas market. I saw it on the TV that night in a Panera Bread. My second cousin Denise used to work in a Panera Bread right up until the day she died in a house fire in rural Kentucky. She was illiterate and had to wear diapers because she had a brain injury after she nearly drowned in a dam on her family’s farm in childhood. She was white trash, but she had a heart of gold and was loved by everybody. I love everybody. I especially love Portugal. Everybody in Portugal is filled with love and I think that’s fucking great. At the last gig I did in Portugal, I smoked weed with three teenagers behind the venue and nearly greened out.

I think the new album is good, but oh man the light is one of my favorite songs, and April my favorite album

Is he white?

epic!

not bad

Love him

He's good