Gilberto Ramirez vs Jesse Hart
Oscar Valdez vs Genesis Servania

>Saturday September 23 - HBO US
Jorge Linares vs Luke Campbell

>Saturday September 23 WBSS
Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7hr6aSC4i0
mmajunkie.com/2017/08/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-hype-didnt-translate-into-big-crowd-in-vegas
fightnews.com/rankings-2
boxing2017.com/live/?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank Conor for saving your sport, you ungrateful bums.

Why didn't Holmes and Foreman ever fight or Holmes and Frazier?

daily reminder that mcgoat lasted 10 rounds while mayweather wont last a single one in mma

Wasn't Foreman not back yet during Holme's heyday?

Get over it, he lost. Time doesn't matter if in the end your hand ain't raised up. And if the best you can do is a 28 year old surviving against a retired 40 year old for 30 minutes , you ain't got shit to argue about.

Frazier was done by the time Holmes established himself. Not sure about Foreman, that would have been an interesting fight

absolutely howling at all this MMA butthurt

theyre such predictable runts

They were both in the middle of comebacks around the same time but I don't know if there was a window when both were taken seriously. Personally I think Homes would have kicked the shit out of him

or maybe connor wasnt throwing his punches right. Full body range of motion.

how does anyone get up from that

yeah but that old lady didn't just eat a clean overhand from earnie shavers

>bruce willis
LeL

youtube.com/watch?v=e7hr6aSC4i0

It took me a long time but I'm finally part of /TMT/. I'm thankful for every opportunity give to me to be part of this great venture I also want to thank /box/ for helping me see the light. Most people don't know shit about boxing, I hope one day I am not one of those people.

How to get hip torque strength? I'm trying to attain that GGG power.

build forearm muscle

>McGregor looked shit and weak enough that normies think the fight was fixed
LMAOing at his life

Low body hooks, like moving your arms in a scythe-like motion, focussing on rotating your hips to drive the punch.

Do this on the heavy bag for a couple of sets for a minute each.

I think Mayweather carried him for most of the fight but there was nothing fake about the way he got finished. I wonder if McGregor actually thinks he can box now.

Holmes is basically out cold on the way down and fucking comes back to life, amazes me every time I watch it

lmao

>Hover over link
>EsNews
>Keep scrolling

mma died on saturday

did it? all the threads in Sup Forums are mma related

Looking at the catalog there's Canelo, Golovkin, Parker vs Fury, Mayweather, Edwin Valero, Gervonta Davis, How do I box? threads and no MMA other than heem

I love you Joe Brogan

Rocky Rocky Rocky

HARD WORK

ing
the image of golovkinas a young man with a gun

He is a good boy

>less than a month away until another british HW champ

Parker
23–0 (18 KOs)
6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
248 4⁄5 lb (112.9 kg)
78 Inch Reach
iron mauri chin
New zealanders cant box
Better at rugby
Loves sheep
Bookies favourite

Fury
20–0 (10 KOs)
6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)
231 1⁄2 lb (105.0 kg)
80 Inch reach
English heart
Same genes/trainer as the GOAT
Some form of disease
Natty
Shit hair
Bookie underdog

unironically who you got?

>mmajunkie.com/2017/08/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-hype-didnt-translate-into-big-crowd-in-vegas

>literally the biggest event in the sports history was not enough to sell out a 20k seat arena

let that sink in

The tickets were really expensive and it was a mismatch on paper, interested to see the final PPV number

>Thammanoon Niyomtrong (Thai: ธรรมนูญ นิยมตรง), born 20 September 1990 in Thailand), best known as Knockout CP Freshmart is a Thai professional boxer and former Muay Thai fighter who has held the WBA minimumweight title since 2016.

>best known as Knockout CP Freshmart

what kind of name is that

I wasn't on here fight night, did you boys have Trouble with the streaming?

Parker is less shit and fighting on home turf. Hope Fury doesn't pull out again

All Thai boxers have company sponsors as their fighting name because they're poor

Someone redpill me on boxing. Who are the current big names I should watch. What are the meme weight classes and what are the real ones. What fights from the past should I watch

Here's a list of some good old fights.

Boxing Rankings for each division
fightnews.com/rankings-2

Current big names: Anthony Joshua (Heavyweight) Gennady Golovkin (Middleweight) Canelo (Middleweight) Keith Thurman (Welterweight) Errol Spence Jr (Welterweight) Terrance Crawford (Super Lightweight) Mikey Garcia (Lightweight) Jorge Linares (Lightweight) Lomachenko (Super Featherweight) Roman Gonzalez (Super Flyweight)

Fights of the year (needs updating)

The best one is fanSan 3k battery.

It looks similar, but not him.

>Who are the current big names I should watch

Everyone loves Lomachenko, There's no way you can't enjoy watching him

I burst out laughing at that. This was such a meme of an event. I wish the ref had let Conor get KTFO though, imagine how it would have gone viral

His legs were gone would have been down in round 11

I think it would've been a hilarious KO with Judah-like Bambi legs and would've blown up Twitter for the next week. The ref kind of robbed Mayweather of his moment

Vasyl Lomachenko, Guillermo Rigondeaux, Mikey Garcia, T Crawford, Roman Gonzalez, Gary Russell jr, Charlo twins, Keith Thurman, Luis Nery, CP Freshmart

He is 100% on roids though.

I'm sure there was a contract stipulation that Bird stop the fight immediately if it looked like either of them were going to be badly hurt. Conor is the ufc cash machine and Floyd is a 40yr old that wants to retire healthy.

>still believing conspiracy theories
No chance of Floyd getting hurt that's why he didn't give a fuck about 8oz gloves and the referee waved it off at pretty much the right point

I really don't think he has what it takes to hang with any of the top heavyweights. Also I've seen interviews with him and he talks like someone that has special needs. I've noticed lately that his interviews seem a little more rehearsed to cover this up.

I'm a boxing fan, don't give a shit about McGregor, but I'm sure there were contract stipulations. I get it that we all wanted it to be a big win for boxing but you can't deny this was more of a WWE match.

Has that Danish lad who I convinced to drop 10k on Floyd TKO been back on yet? I need to give him my paypal

Anyone have any funny encounters with MMA fans in the pub before the fight? Some guy tried to tell me that his grandad sparred Joe Calzaghe in the '70s and then literally asked me if I liked memes

I watched the fight with mostly MMA fans who kept saying over and over "b-but if this was the cage"

How were their tears?

Floyd has done boxing a favour on the way out, he took on the puncher of the UFC and killed the pillow fist memes. Some of those eyes will now want to watch Golovkin vs Canelo

Had someone tell me McGregor was going to win on points and Floyd couldn't handle his power. He then went on to say the fight was rigged.

One of my mates who is a huge McGregor fanboy was a bit surprised and disappointed by how slow and weak McGregor was. I feel like a lot of MMA fans don't quite appreciate how in control Mayweather was during the fight, like the things he was doing were too quick or subtle and they were more impressed by McGregor's lovetaps that were being blocked

>Had someone tell me McGregor was going to win on points

Oh yeah, some guy showed me his betslip for a McGregor points victory too. I just held my tongue though, I don't like to be condescending

He'd get canned by the likes of Joshua or Ortiz, but I still reckon he'd beat Parker and get a decent pay-day against one of the top 5.

I also think he did the right thing by carrying McGregor a little bit. At least the casuals don't seem to feel too ripped off this time

Amateur world championships are officially streamed here.

boxing2017.com/live/?lang=en

any actual boxers on Sup Forums?

Oh nice, the one on the AIBA website didn't seem to work for British viewers when I tried it on Friday

I'm looking forward to Melikuziev vs Gadzhimagomedov this evening

Thank you Greece. I need a vacation btw, is it cool if I come visit you?

>hey Bruce, I'm a world champion, can I get a picture?

I stopped boxing competitively a few years ago. I still hit the gym for sparring and exercise but no more starving myself and spending weekends sober.

I used to, I'm early 30's only go the gym for fitness

slowmachenko

lel

So Cleverly has retired from boxing after being dispatched by Jack. I think that was probably a smart move for him because honestly where do you go from here?

Daily remember that Mayweather is 40 and youre stupid as fuck

His beatdown by Kovalev in front of his home crowd was sad to watch, he was never the same after that. Soul-taking of the highest order.

Hey /box/, how do I into boxing? What are some essential fights or fighters that I should watch?

Man he got beat so hard the mucus from his nose went out fuck its the first time i see that

Bowe - Holyfield I

>that ache

>Andre Ward Vs Kovalev 2
Yes you need to update this list by deleting this fight

look at
I was more taken aback by his incredibly tiny hands.

Hey spammer I see you chose to finally leave /heem/

>boxing2017.com/live/?lang=en
Joshua Vs Klitschko

It's disgusting, must be awful clinching with him since it's all over his entire chest

lol that Floyd fought like a Joe Gallagher high guard Brit plodder in this fight

he beat Conor imitating Anthony Crolla

Could GGG KO McGregor if he was only allowed to use his jab?

It's tough giving people advice on what fights they should watch because there has been so many and a lot of it depends on the style you prefer ect...I personally prefer manlet divisions so I tend to only give a shit about those fights. Lots of people talk about Joshua vs klitchko but that fight never excited me.

Yes

Floyd "Million Dollar" Mayweather

Pottery

Someone arrange that then, I bet it would be sanctioned too because Golovkin won't actually straight up kill him with those rules.

Why have you left America elie seckbach?

TKO keep jabbing to the body to take the wind out of him

I'm pretty sure a literal punching bag could TKO him on exhaustion over 12

lmao

No TKO's though. KO only.

Thanks
I haven't watched much boxing but I've seen a few highlight videos of Mike Tyson and Anthony Joshua and enjoyed both of those fighters. So I guess heavyweights?

Yes round 3-4