Daily reminder that the leads were weak and Blake wouldn't sell shit with them

Daily reminder that the leads were weak and Blake wouldn't sell shit with them.

But nobody got fired in the end because the two guys quit, right?
It's been so long since I saw this that I don't remember anymore.

Nah, they all actually sell a fuckton of real estate and buy ferraris.

The leads weren't week. The salesman was week.

Now I know that didn't happen. Old guy thinks he's made a good sale but it was just some crazy old person who can't pay for shit, and the ace salesman was just fucking around all day.
Come on, don't jerk a nigga around.

I get weak leads all the time and still sell them. Still need to watch this movie.

The leads were absolutely fucking weak. Shelly even closed one, just to be told that the deal won't pass cause the buyers were insane and they don't have any money.

>week

this movie is so comfy

sometimes i just put random parts on, it;'s really relaxing for some reason

Small office with a few people in it in a raining day. It's the definition of comfy.

love this movie

Spacey was so despicable it was awesome

It's the Mamet dialogue and performances that makes it so comfy.

The bald smartass flees to Wisconsin and Lemon gets arrested for breaking into the office. So yeah, Arkin and Pacino remain and no one gets fired.

>Poor Jack Lemon allowed to suck on his teeth like that.

Roma could have closed one, he's so suave and cynical

Well I'd say things worked out fine. So user. What have we learned?

That guy wasn't in the leads, he just happen to stumble on him in a bar.

Always be closing.

And Mamet writes badass dialog.

>there are """""""""people""""""""" who think Blake was the hero of this kino

Childhood is idolizing Blake, adulthood is realising Moss made more sense.

You have to work as a salesman at least once in your life, otherwise you're a weak sheltered piece of shit

Sales"men" are literally the most despisable cucks in the world (see: the Metamorphosis, Death of a Salesman, GGR, etc.)

I sold your mom's ass on the corner.

I watched this a couple months ago for based Harris

I wasn't disappointed. Some of the best dialogue I've seen. I wish I could bantz like this

I can bantz like Williamson.

This

THE LEADS ARE WEAK YOU'RE WEAK HIT THE BRICKS PAL

t. NEET or wagecuck at minimum wage job that will never make six figures

An yet nothing in the world moves until somebody sells something.

You have to work as a prostitute at least once in your life, otherwise you're a weak sheltered piece of shit
You have to work as a drug dealer at least once in your life, otherwise you're a weak sheltered piece of shit
You have to work as a trashman at least once in your life, otherwise you're a weak sheltered piece of shit

>tfw 2/3

Not bad.

>the leads were weak
The problem isn't the leads, it's what they were selling. They were scam artists selling bogus real estate to idiots that would buy property over the phone sight unseen.
You're supposed to get attached to the characters, but ultimately they're sleazeballs trying to rip off people who don't know any better. They have shitty empty lives because they're shitty empty people.