Mfw I realized that trump won't win, meme won't come true and USA will be another Sweden

>mfw I realized that trump won't win, meme won't come true and USA will be another Sweden

Feels good, man.

beanbro, you realize that without a wall they're coming for you next?

>implying USA is not another Sweden with more shitskins already
>inb4 butthurt muh gunz posters

Nein, I live in a catholic shithole.

don't care about your post but what is that creature you posted because i want to fuck it

itt: people who have to go back

>implying anyone gets sent back
oy vey muh 30 million

how does it feel to know i own the rifle that your grandpa used to surrender and the rifle my grandfather shot him with, anyway?

>American butthurt

I still have my grandpa's Carcano. Very fun rifle imo, and perfect as a first gun since it's precise and low recoil

im sorry but you have to go back.
theyre alright. known to be one of the less accurate rifles of ww2, though, something about cutting the progressive rifling on the carbines instead of re barreling them.

What do you think Europe was? fucking agnostic?

Mostly protestant.

I'm already 'back'.
Comfy as fuck, desu.

>known to be one of the less accurate rifles of ww2
never had one being all over the place desu. Maybe it was just luck though

>Trump

Fuck that gun grabbing faggot. I hope he rots in hell after he is raped by an angry pack of niggers.

oh, good. now you can kindly pay up.
not sporadic or anything. just noticeably wider groups from a bench, like a lee. perfectly adequate for war. what are gun laws like there anyway?

No, America will never be like Sweden, 1. we are too large for that to happen, shitskins are stuck in the city ghettos and not at all in the sprawling open states 2. We have our guns and the right to speak out against immigrants

Ah yea, it's definitely not the tightest gun.
They are pretty lax compared to the rest of Europe.
Nothing banned except for full autos. The only banned caliber is 9x19 (ridiculous I know, most of us own 9x21 handguns, similar in performance). Permits are very easy to get and cost very little (around 30 euros)
Suppressors and other stuff are all legal without paperwork, etc.
The only thing we really lack are very long shooting ranges. At most we get to 200/300 meters

How is someone pointing out that we have guns to defend ourselves from shitskins like you being butthurt? lel, also nice picture you fucking pedophile

noice. keep it up italy. mirin the legal suppressors as well.

>keep it up italy.
let's hope. EU is already getting nervous about our laws

who has a screen cap of the holy get?

this one