World Cup Qualifying Thread

Post your NT's upcoming games, other games you're interested in, give thoughts, predict scores, banter, etc...

>US vs Costa Rica 2-1
>US vs Honduras 3-0

vs Czech Rep & vs Norway

We will probably win both, although Czech Rep could be somewhat of a challenge.

Belgium - Gibraltar 6 - 0
Greece - Belgium 1 - 1

France and its colonies vs. Neverlands
>2-0
France and its colonies vs. Luxembourg
>6-0
interested in
Uruguay vs. Argentina
(I support Uruguay)

Malta away
>0-3
Slovakia at home
>2-1

We're fucking shit

>Czech Rep away
2-2

>Norway at home
3-1

We always tend to struggle in the first international break of a new season.

Chile 0 - 2 Paraguay
Chile 0 - 3 Bolivia

>Mexico vs Panama
2-0
>Costa Rica vs México
1-1

Which means that we would win the CONCACAF Qualifiers for the first time in like 30 years.
CONCACAF Giant my ass

Japan 4-3 Australia

>vs memezuela away
0-2 hopefuly, failcowx2
>vs huezil
0-1 with coutinho cucking us, and another chimpout; but don't worry, we'll claim neymar's spine again

We'll beat Bulgaria this time but suffer a narrow defeat against France in Paris.

Looking forward to CONMEBOL qualifiers as well. Argentina with Sampaoli should be interesting.

>Chile - Paraguay
1-7
>Paraguay - Uruguay
2-1

please beat chile bestguay

>Netherlands
3-1

>Luxembourg
5-0

> Netherlands
2-2
> Luxembourg
4-1

>England currently only 1 point ahead of slovenia and slovakia

>both of them could make it and knock out england cause theres only 2 spots

also daily reminder the only year England ever made it to the final of the sport they created was teh 1 year they hosted which was in the middle of 3 WC wins by Pele

what happened during that middle WC? he got hurt early in the group stage and so brasil didnt make it to the final

they came back the next time and won it

also the bookend WC before and after that host year England never got close and never got closer within a 10 WC period TBE

kinda makes you think

It's a mindset problem. English youth grow up with the dream of playing for English clubs instead of their country.

Wrong.

>Uruguay 1-1 Argentina
>Argentina 3-0 Venezuela

I just don't trust this squad to get the job done in Uruguay. That said, we are good at crushing shit teams, so Venezuela should give us some comfort.

how ironic that the place where they literally fight if you wear the wrong kit from a PL team dont care enough about their country to play good nationrally

why dont they start getting some of the lower teir players then, the ones who play for the 2nd tier clubs and go thru relgation all the time, mabe they'll show more heart

i mean shit, look at some of the fucking nations that are about to make it this year, especially from africa

theres no fucking reason africa should have 6 fucking qualifying groups

meanwhile almost the entire group that Brazil is in, are teams ranked in the 30s

pls don't. we need him for WC

>Brazil vs Ecuador
probably another 3x0
>Colombia vs Brazil
1x2 with a meme assist by Paulinho