tfw finally, I can wholeheartedly say

>next year is ours la

Weird to see a nigga wearing the number 8

>THIS

>inb4 he tears his ACL this season

Never seen him play, how good is he?

>Kieta signed
>Lemar about to sign too
Holy shit, how is anyone going to stop us next season?

Burnley

What does this have to do with Leicester?

I'm pretty sure Keita is supposed to replace Can / Henderson

Might it just be a case of going for the best quality player you can get your hands on before they attract the serious attentions of Barca or Real?

Liverpool might wanna keep all the players they have to the point where you wonder who will play but squad depth has been lacking for a while and you never know who is gonna leave next, scuppering your plans. Henderson, Milner, Lallana, Can, Wijnaldum, Coutinho -- strong but adding a few would make sense without depriving too many of time given that Lallana is injured, Hendo will get injured and Milner is ageing.

I certainly wouldn't see him as a direct replacement for Coutinho though yeah. Good to have news of a highly rated player coming in just as one is likely to leave (Coutinho next summer).

>Liverpool gets their niggers
>Goatinho leaves for Barca
Thanks, scousers.

You know a player is a meme when you search him on youtube and in the highlight compilations they use missed chances as well

#FuckYou

How the hell did Liverpoo manage to cuck themselves so hard, that they spent a club record fee on a player who doesn't even join them

>done better than Liverpool have done in the league for 25 years
>done better than Liverpool have done in the Champions League for 10 years

lmao