Is learning Russian worth it for having a small percent chance of getting a Russian gf?

Is learning Russian worth it for having a small percent chance of getting a Russian gf?

no

I'd say yes

so why ask if you are set on answer?

Tell me one reason why it's not worth learning Russian.

You will be lynched by your compatriots.

If you are unable to obtain Finnish gf it means you are either not interesting or attractive enough, so you can speak Russian now, what changes about the aforementioned?

maybe he just doesn't want a finnish gf

You're right

Why would you do that? Russian girls learn English so they can get western bf's, you'd be better of perfecting your American accent and telling those sluts you can give them the American dream.

how arrogant are you lol

Its true though. Its not so much that they want western bf's its more they want out of Russia and to live a glamourous life in their idealistic versions of the west, which they think any westerner can provide.

they dont learn English to find a boyfriend, well atleast 99% dont, they learn it because its a valuable skill, the kind of women who just want to get out and have man pay everything for them are literal whores who dont speak english

He's right. Russian women dream of western cock and hate russian males.

>hate russian males
That part is definitely true

fucking cuckposters everywhere, im tired of this garbage board

We just telling you how it is, man.

>marry Russian girl
>Russian invades Finland two years later to liberate her
Not worth it desu

You underestimate them, r*ssian whores are cunning and calculating enough to learn English just so they can hook up with rich foreigner and get out of mordor, them divorce him and get 50% of his property.

No at all. I'm living in Russia for 18 years and haven't never talking to any girl.

Yes its worth it a lot You will not be desipondid since You and russian look the same but your cultur is littel and russian cultur is anti wast anti america and realy old and Big

Our diasparas make movies music games write books poems talk in tv Shows and a lot of more but it will never be translete to english so You will never find it

The problem is in the end You become rusafil and You cant never get rid of it

Its your coice finn bcome smarter and anti west or adaped the west life style

But its reali hard my advise to You is start to watch russian movies tv Shows and lisen to music and repit the text of the songs

You have good russian music bands like

Grupa akvarium
Grupa kino i viktor tzoi
Igor talkov
Pavel smian
Nikita dzigurda
Vladimir visocki
Puskin
Aleksander blok
Nikolai gogol
Grupa smak
Grupa leb i sol