Victoria Justice's career

You are part of a casting agency, tasked with making Victoria Justice into a star bigger than Jennifer Lawrence.

What would be your game plan?
She's better looking than 99% of all other actresses and 100% of supermodels.
Even if her personality isn't unique, its not like every other actress is even slightly interesting as a person.

What could blow her career up? She's in limbo.

marvel capeshit

First things first. I would have to find out who Jennifer Lawrence is.

Jennifer Lawrence influence was gained purely through Harvey Weinstein.

So hook her up with someone who had Weinstein's level of influence in 2010

I'd make her gag on my cock for a couple of hours every day for AT LEAST six months, then I'd just slit her fucking throat, chop off her bloated piece of shit corpse and feed it to my pigs, and bathe in her blood to regain my strength.

She already has 8 million dollars, i dont think
she even cares about her career. she seems perfectly fine counting her money and partying and sucking off chads

>mfw a redditor makes a dumb post to try to fit in

X-Men kills careers

And there aren't any female Marvel characters that could be considered main liners, besides Captain Marvel (which is already cast).

In all honesty top 5 feet game in hollywood

Whore's like two months away from being some rich eastern european's dumb trophy wife. Victoria Justice is exactly like Nic Cage's wife in Lord Of War, she fails at basically everything and is only good to be fucked

Cast her as Kamala Khan. And I know she's not middle-eastern, the butthurt would be glorious.

>it's another "angry misogynist episode"

she's worth like 10 million dollars, she doesn't need to marry into money. and you're falling for the "you are a failure unless you star in constant big budget famous movies" consumerist meme.

she gets a steady stream of work. and of course it's not going to be some high-brow artsy film or some 200million dollar blockbuster. she's not that good of an actress. but she's good enough for family friendly kids movies and teen drama television shows.

her career is fine.

>b-but muh waifu
Grow the fuck up moron

i don't have a waifu.

stay mad though. what kind of job do you have? clearly you must be very important to belittle a millionaire's acting career. you must be some sort of silicon valley tech billionaire, right?

Embarrassing.

Lawrence only got by because of the Hunger Games. They have the same amount of acting talent (none) so she just has to find a young adult flick franchise

Damn she's got a nice bum

What successful shows is she starring in right now?

>thinking the young adult genre is still big
That business trend has passed

I fucking love summer just because of the bare feet desu

she has over 11 million followers on instagram. when you have that many followers, you make like over a hundred thousand dollars per year from advertisements.

stop acting so fake that even normies notice

i'd tell her to bleach her brown nips.

I actually have a screenplay written that has a lead role of a highschool girl who hates everyone and is athletic. Vjuice would actually be pretty good for it, but it would lower the quality and tone of the film.

sole kino

>100k's per year
>10 million dollars

Thats chump change for rich people. Thats not private-island or private-jet or even private-yacht tier of money. Some regular people who own clothing stores or restaurants make more than that. She definitely will marry up. See Miranda Kerr, bitch has like 35 mil and she still has to whore around with billionaires. 10 mil is nothing, dont embarass yourself by talking in front of people as if 10 mil is alot or 100k a year is alot

>stop acting fake
No idea what this means. Its a woman.

If she wants to push her brand, so be it.

Maybe she should star in an alt-right film then, that seems to be "in" now

Did she post anything about "literally shaking" when Trump was elected?

Oh my God, almost as good as kstews
I'm blown away; truly remarkable foot game

I've always wondered. Are people like her and Selena white or Latina?

Mixed. Victoria has more latina features than Selena imo

"latina" isn't a race, it just means you're have heritage from latin america. neither are 100% white but they're both mostly white with only a small bit of amerindian dna. they're not white, but they're white enough that, if you had kids with them, the kids would be white.

>Hugh Jackman

..however now it does, yes.

>no feet hair

>they would be white
Every thread on Sup Forums always has a Mexican screaming about how white it is.

Jorge, you turds keep fucking up our statistics.

You fuck up arrest/prison statistics nonstop. Walls need to be built.

Who's got the better foot game, Selena or vjuice?

im not mexican or hispanic at all. 99% of mexicans are 4 foot tall, brown aztec turds. but what does that have to do with victoria? her dad is a white man is her mom is a puerto rican.

and then you see her real parents

her mom had her at 16 btw

Hey footfags, I'm not a foot fan but I was wondering what made you consider one good or not and why you think hers are so good?

I don't get what qualities you would even look for besides no blisters or hair or something

selena's used to be very good but her mexican genetics and her lupus have caught up with her and her feet look really pudgy and flat nowadays.

I don't know what this proves. She looks Mexican as fuck with that squat bulldog skull-shape of hers.

You could have picked a better example, Enrique.

it's all about the shape. look for proportional toes that have a slightly curl to them and a defined arch.

Who would win in a fight?

Also, Victoria Justice needs a Marvel role.

Have you never seen a mexican before? lol

says the guy that doesn't realize that latina isn't a race

I look LITERALLY like her

Nice arches
Noticeably well kept
Well shaped toes
Soft smooth soles

You have mental illness. You will always be a man, no matter how many wigs you wear or how many pieces of your nether regions you get sliced off.

how big is your dick?

IDK what beef up her career as actress, but having the other thing going well for herself can't be bad, though ... Like Hailee Steinfeld. If there can be such a gig like boosting her career up over night, it would be like "Pretty Woman" like project. It's my hypothetical theory, though. But it would be interesting to see how she performs among the skillful actors like "Steel Magnolia", "Parenthood", or "Short Cuts".

>Mexican women
Post trash that lives in ghetto

Prep that boipucci for me baby

She's not jewish so her options are slim.

Even worse, jews can market white actors and actresses but with latinas their options are limited.

They also can't successfully pair her up with a black guy since she's likely not going to go for it.

full frontal nudity! showing her sexy pusy!

Lol no

Post pic qt.

I would tell her Im interested in casting her, and if we could talk about it over dinner. There, I would pitch her the idea of a shitty teen slasher flick I'm writing, which will be coming out just before Halloween. I will tell her I'm casting pretty, young roles to play teenagers, and that I haven't even cast the lead role yet. At this point, I would invite her back to my yacht for a late night cruise with champagne. She will submit herself completely to me there for this role

why is she so perfect, bros

Every footfag has different feet tastes to be honest. Im my opinion
>Size is average tending to small
>No bunions or blisters
>Somewhat chubby, not thin and full of bones
>Well kept, her skin looks smooth and soft
>Toes not deformed and short
I think she's aware that people likes her feet and takes care of them a lot

Capeshit. She is perfect for cape shit.

But she is not interested in that.

Because she's not a degenerate

there goes my heart

>But she is not interested in that.

It's true. She doesn't just take any role.
Ever since Outskirts she only takes roles she is interested in.
Sadly they are still mostly turds.

Put her on Narcos or another Netflix shit.
She needs to learn how to act first.

sorry

She is a decent actress.
Just not goof at comedy

>ariana Grande

she has a "talent holding" contract for FOX which means SHE CAN'T CHOOSE A ROLE because she has to be ready whenever FOX has a role for her

>tfw no VJ to non platonically cuddle with

Of course she can, just only on FOX projects.
She wanted to be on Rocky really bad.

Now they are working on a show with her in mind.

>you will never be her crush

>Of course she can, just only on FOX projects.

jesus christ

>waifucuck BTFO
I win, again

JDIMSA

Exactly.

what took place during her victorious casting sessions when she was 14yo?

>Now they are working on a show with her in mind.
Source?

he's a fucking idiot

the entire point of the talent holding contract is a show and she doesn't fucking choose what to be on

>tell him FOX has her talent holding contract so she can't actually choose what to do

>durr hurr she can choose FOX shit

Rocky Horror was the attempt to boost her career and it fucking flopped

She was talking about in on one of those facebook streams

>ywn be her ballcrush sub

That is wrong.
Her contract binds her to FOX but she doesn't have to take every role they want her to.

Her having input in what she will be in and what not was the reason she signed.

will she turn into a turboslut like Bella and Ryry?

Nope she is 23 it would have already happened by now.

Bella can be a little too extra sometimes.

She did only what was required of her.

maybe she's a late bloomer

why is she so perfect

what does that mean

>Her having input in what she will be in and what not was the reason she signed.

>he thinks failed tv star that actually had a show cancelled on MTV can call the shots

did you ever watch entourage? Johnny Drama got a talent holding contract on the show and its nothing but a way to get paid when your career is shit and you need money

see Miranda Cosgroves shitty NBC talent holding contract that eventually led to a show that is already dead