My grandfather died a few hours ago. Gimme some melancholy instrumentals to help me cope Sup Forums

My grandfather died a few hours ago. Gimme some melancholy instrumentals to help me cope Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
youtube.com/watch?v=_gT7JpFX78Q
youtube.com/watch?v=051C0FiNX5U
youtube.com/watch?v=fy9Ayqc_41Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2JjJPDz3EE
youtube.com/watch?v=ompDhkLDrsk
youtube.com/watch?v=nKyShdsu1bU
youtu.be/xIQrC4CerB8
youtube.com/watch?v=zfmlaATBjA0
youtube.com/watch?v=g-jsW61e_-w
youtu.be/qNQ5BvvXmYM
youtu.be/owKi-vJov3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QfiMo_hiONA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOPlAs8qfm8dP97532JtZPzJA0JmrqCAE
youtube.com/watch?v=MhAEfYRdMj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

wow, just what i was looking for

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

youtube.com/watch?v=_gT7JpFX78Q

this is pretty good. more like this please

youtube.com/watch?v=051C0FiNX5U

get off this board namefag, nothing on Sup Forums has made me more mad than these two fucking posts you've made. I am absolutely appalled.

i know its fucking tough mate, my grandma almost died few months back and it was crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=fy9Ayqc_41Q
have a 80s jam bro, we'll get over it, remember him for how he loved you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

this was from that really weird polish kids show creepypasta thing right

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2JjJPDz3EE

Mine died a couple months ago, too.

thanks for the song man. he kept getting strokes and just lost some of his ability to control his body every time. worst part was you could tell he was aware of what was happening the entire time. almost didnt look like he was alive near the end. its terrifying. music helps me cope though

Kraina Grzybów, yup.

The soundtrack is actually pretty good though, not gonna lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=ompDhkLDrsk
Epic post

youtube.com/watch?v=nKyShdsu1bU

call me what you like for reccing this, but the minecraft soundtrack is honestly excellent relaxed, somewhat melancholy music

youtu.be/xIQrC4CerB8

my friends dad died about 3 weeks ago, it was a sudden death, and i was torn up about it, i knew him for almost all my life and it was like losing a father man. it hurts, and it hurts to see my friend's world be ripped apart by it

i love you op

I don't usually get creeped out easily but there's that one part of the video where she's shaking, with the paper eyes and the weird mouth, gives me fucking nightmares.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfmlaATBjA0

youtube.com/watch?v=g-jsW61e_-w

why did I fucking mention it I was about to go to bed too, I knew someone was gonna post it

you actually have a point user, i just never hear it because im playing my own music instead of the ost, thanks. and best of luck to you too

probably the wrong thread to be asking but is there a guitar pedal that does this eerie flutter effect? i know tape delays often have it but that only modulates the delays.

it's a hell of a sound

Literally anything by chief.
youtu.be/qNQ5BvvXmYM

Or the albums Noir or Glaciers by Blue Sky Black Death
youtu.be/owKi-vJov3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=QfiMo_hiONA

Op here. Sorry, laptop froze. I made a playlist of the songs in this thread (-shitposts) if anyones interested. Thanks again
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOPlAs8qfm8dP97532JtZPzJA0JmrqCAE

czech yourself before you wrech yourself comrade
youtube.com/watch?v=MhAEfYRdMj4