youtube.com/watch?v=ywwcvCUo_PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who’s this silly billy :D

soyly boyly
ftfy

A faggot, user.

ben levin is great

second this

also my man corey for metal stuff, though i wish he'd go deeper into theory. perhaps he does in his paid dl videos.

I have that same SG.

m.youtube.com/user/MysteryGuitarMan

good choice. sg's are underrated, people assume they're a hard rock one-trick-pony but they don't know. i'm thinking about getting one when i can afford to upgrade my epi les paul.

This cunt, I hate everything about him but he hasn't done anything to deserve it.

>all right guys today we have this great boutique fuzz pedal from [x], the capabilities of this thing are insane. I mean, just look, put the gain down a bit and you have a nice BLUESY CRUNCHY TONE. *plays chuck berry lick*
>hey guys today we're checking out this reverb pedal that can make your guitar sound like it's hanging from a string in a diamond cave, but listen, if you dial it like this you get a nice spring reverb that really goes well with a nice BLUESY CRUNCHY TONE. *plays joe bonomassa lick*
>so today we're looking at the phlange-warble-gargaflex pedal that will make you forget you're playing a guitar, but here, turn the tone knob this way, and pull this switch, and suddenly you have this really nice little vibrato that sounds great with a BLUESY CRUNCHY TONE *plays whole lotta love*

fuck yourself

My boy Angel Vivaldi

qt
t

Absolutely hate this faggot

>actual musician in a band makes better, more informative & naturally funny videos than meme clickbaiters
WHO'DA THUNK IT

watch Juan Alderete/Nick Reinhart's channel Pedals & Effects if you want to see weird shit

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ-8HVMWYJc&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=F0beH5iQ72Q

I like some of Music is Win videos, that are more focused on gear, theory and actual playing. But these stupid comedic sketches that he makes me want vomit. The guy has such a shitty sense of humor.

Just look at this video for example. Makes me cringe so hard. I still like the dude but holy fuck I can't take these videos.

>Reviews the fucking metalzone
>Playes blues licks.

It's weird how he ALWAYS needs to put his wife in his videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywwcvCUo_PY

Here's another prime example
>epic trolllll lolololololol XD

I bet she cheats on him

I hate every youtuber who puts intentional stupid faces when they play guitar. Particularly the fucker from OP's picture, because he can't play shit.

>He can't play shit
You're bullshitting yourself and you know it

Also pic related is by far my favourite, you might not like his character, but he makes the best tutorials out there

Rick "The Walking Shred" Graham is pretty based, he can actually play something other than blues, also Martin Miller.

>hating based stevieT

>Johan Segeborn
Dadrock central but cool for checking out old gear and no tryhard humour
>Knobs
Pedal reviews but not shit and super comforting to watch