Greater LA sports thread

Come here LA bros. let's talk about how many championships we will win in the next 5 years

Zero id my guess

Not even Dodgers this year or Lakers next year with Lonzo/LBJ/PG13/Westbrook?

Dodgers will continue to choke in the postseason and Lakers will not get past the GSW. The Kongs have the best shot of all of those teams of winning a chip

>including Angels
>including Ducks

Lets include the Raiders too. They're more LA than the Anaheim teams

>Rams

Hahahaha

>Anaheim babbies still trying to pretend that their teams aren't LA teams

USC and the Kings are the only teams with a shot at a natty in the next five years.

Though to be fair, since I'm not from LA I'm white, not a spic, so I know nothing about soccer/MLS.

>>Anaheim babbies still trying to pretend that their teams aren't LA teams

I'm from Pacific Palisades. No one considers Anaheim part of LA. Orange County is its own thing.

>USC and the Kings are the only teams with a shot at a natty in the next five years.

Do people just not know how historically good the Dodgers are?

Shouldn't the Vegas Golden Knights be included in this? It's possible to do a round trip in a couple of hours between the two cities.

The only way that someone would clump OC and LA together is someone who has never been here

Well

Apparently OC isn't LA, but Vegas is. That's what I got from this thread.

Well unless you live here and been to Vegas and LA, the cultural difference between vegas and LA is much less than OC and LA.

The relationship OC has with LA is similar to what Philly and New York have.

30 years ago? Sure. But it's on them to prove they won't choke again just like they have for this entire century

>chargers

get that filth out of here

I mean this year they're setting all kinds of records being winners

They're the fastest team to 90 wins.

Cool, so were the 2001 mariners and they didn't even make the World Series.

Can we have a map of what Greater LA covers?

You must be new. LA Raider autist is a 17 year old spic who thinks Las Vegas is apart of LA. Just laugh at him and call him a wetback

About as many as the Minnesota Vikings

Kongs are deadder than disco.

You...can't be serious right?

I live in Northridge and used to commute to Buena Park everyday. What "cultural" difference?

Dodgers have the best shot and I still say zero because the Dodgers are chokers.

>team is literally called the Los Angeles Angels
>not an LA team
lol

>Orange County
>LA

Yeah OC has nothing to do with LA you stupid fuck. People down there refer going to LA like they are going out of town, not like they're staying within the area

Tell them "I'm going to Downtown" and it usually means Fullerton, Anaheim, Santa Ana, etc.

But the team isn't called the Anaheim Angels, they're the Los Angeles Angels

Most people there assume Downtown means Downtown LA.

What the fuck?

Yes Vegas and LA are really close

you've never been to greater LA so you don't understand

I don't know what "Greater" LA is but I remember the one time I went out to California (which was okay outside of the cities but shitty in them), I landed in Vegas on a Sunday around noon, saw the Hoover Dam, then headed to LA. Took me 8 hours. The traffic was unimaginable. How do you people put up with that? Supposedly it's normally a 2-3 hour drive but I guess everybody in LA goes to Vegas on the weekend and comes back on Sunday, only way I can understand how that traffic wound up being so crazy

>Orange County is its own thing

How is OC not its own thing? OC has its own TV channels, its own freeway system, its own economy totally separate from LA.

No one commutes to each place in high numbers. In fact, LA gets more Vegas commuters via San Bernardino County than from OC.

>He thinks his shriveled tumor of a county hanging on LA is its own hing