Some user here recommended this, and hesitantly i decided to give it a go .... and

Some user here recommended this, and hesitantly i decided to give it a go .... and
its fucking brilliant !!! from what i thought was going to be another shitty sci-fart drama (like twilight, smallville or dark matter et al ) this really is exceptional.
The really tough decisions are not forgotten by the next episode, even carrying over through seasons.
The actions taken do have consequences both plot wise and in character development.
The 'good' guys have realistic flaws and the 'bad' guys have believable motivations.
The 'twists' were both surprising and in context.
The script is damb good. The cinematography way above par. The score is haunting but not distracting. Im shocked to say it but this series is definitely top 5 goat.

So Sup Forums is there anything comparable that slipped under my radar?

also my current top 5 series of all time:
West Wing
Babylon 5
Archer
Black Adder
The 100

#6 Angel ( yah just cant be up there with characters like Cordy, Conner and Jasmine )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3koIh0Izwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously if you dont love these characters you should really get yourself tested

You've managed to pick the most boring characters.

And Clarke.

>he didn't like Comfy Matter
Get off my board

watched the first 4 episodes found nothing surprising or interesting (except qt blue hair girl)
does it get better?
like the protagonist disowning her mother for sending her people into danger on the ground .. yet making a virtually identical decision herself when facing in the missile from the mountain and keeping it secret

the story is getting too strange for my taste

it's turning into another LOST

strange how? ok the matrix/city of light stuff was a bit odd but everything else is classic post apocalypse tribal stuff with the lovely touch of 'as a leader i WILL sacrifice the few for the many' from every leader ... i really like that, have seen it in any other series i can think of

>ok the matrix/city of light stuff was a bit odd

the whole next season will be about that crap

It's really good, but the first few episodes feel extremely archaic and low budget, it's hard to get through them for someone who isn't determined or had it recommend.

Season 2 is good, same with the second half of season one. Season 3 is crap.

The biggest problem with the show are some actors, like fucking Clarke. She is horrible. Fucking horrible, she shouldn't be an actress in the first place, and for fucking sake she shouldn't be a lead character

Sensitive Moralfag Widower dies and Ruthless Chinese Glamazon becomes the protagonist

you saw the last episode where Clarke hits the kill switch and deletes the ALIE program ?? next season will be about how many they can fit in mount weather to avoid the radiation .... or my guess is the radiation a lie ALIE told to save herself

Both Clarke and Octavia are 0/10 characters, and their actresses can't act for shit

>Hitler reincarnated as a thicc blonde teenage lesbian
>not the greatest television character of all time

Wanheda ... bad ?? you crazy ?? ... shes a shit leader, but thats the point. shes not qualified, competent or mature enough to lead .... its awesome

They tried something a little more high-concept and it didn't pan out, so next season it's back to Grounders and Sky People backstabbing each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3koIh0Izwk

Dropped it after the first season.

Does Clarke ever get her sweet tits out?

I had crush on her when I was eight, In an Australian tv show called the Sleepover Club, that shit was pure kino.

She's a shit actress and can make only one face.

im not saying she deserves an Oscar but she does what she does passably, i sense you just have a personal dislike (which) is fine. but jeez your an adult can you not see past that?

>be me
>be 100% straight woman
>see scene where Clarke tells the girl from the trading post to stop talking, puts her hand on top of her head and shoves her face in her crotch
>I have to pause the DVR and masturbate, I come hard within like 15 seconds
what does it mean

At least some series still hire worthy actors and not only eye candy...The 100 is not one of them.

nigga post teh scene

>At least some series still hire worthy actors
name three

Don't worry, it was just Clarke's high test alpha dominating presence messing with your brain like when a guy sees a convincing trap

Westworld >Hopkins
Stranger Things > Ryder
The walking dead > Dean Morgan

ahhh come on ... Westworld's entire cast apart from hopkins was eye candy
stranger things was about nostalgia and kids ... although 11 wasnt an uggo

and i couldnt give a shit about wanking dead, its really really bad, but wasnt chink guys girlfriend just eye candy??

fabulous show

you might wanna look at 'Travelers' has a bit of a 12 monkeys plot line only more expanded

cheer user looks interesting

I want Clarke to sit on my face

>its fucking brilliant !!!
LOL No, go paddle your shit somewhere else.

taking a break from your walking dead / dr who / anime marathon?? grow some taste user