What the actual fuck?

>Preliminary drafts of episode VIII showed Rey finding the truth of the Force: An obscure planet on the very edge of the Galaxy containing what is called the "Force Source". As she lands the Millennium Falcon and races to find this source in order to find clues on stopping the revised First Order, she discovers the "Mother Tree". In the ancient past, the Mother Tree gave birth to the first sentient beings, brother and sister. Sister was given the task of creating new life that would spread to other planets, and Brother was created in order to serve and assist Sister. But Brother became jealous and wanted to rule over Sister and create life himself, so in a rage they fought and both died of their wounds. Mother Tree released their energy into the galaxy, and Brother's life energy became the Dark Side while Sister's became the Light Side, with Mother Tree hoping one day that Sister would eventually find the way of being reborn and tasking her rightful place in the Galaxy again as intended.

What's the problem? It's just more incest.

yeah, lets just implant the idea that all little boys have a cosmic evil in them, that will be so empowering to all the little girls

>sister was created to give birth
>brother was created to assist her by impregnating
>but brother wants the opposite because he's a huge faggot

No, she called the shots and he wanted to rule over her.

>Force Source

No way they would actually do this right?

We naruto now!

Why are white men so evil bros?

I remember how accurate all the episode 7 "leaks" were too. Yawn.

>Preliminary draft
You know movies go through like 10 drafts and then they still make changes as they're filming, right?

Don't you mean Legend of Korra?

They were though

Read between the lines. Incest in SW isn't a new thing.

The correct term is toxic masculinity.

Oh ffs no, they've already experimented with this brother sister shit in the clone wars and was AWFUL

obvious bait to trigger anti-SJWs

Well seeing how Anakin was the supposed to be the father then I guess Rey is the daughter. Does that make Kylo the son?

force sauce on this?

That was an interesting episode of Clone Wars.

jarjar/10

¿Where is the source for this?

I hope Disney learned from the prequels not to try to ever explain the force, isn't needed.

Now, this incest plot is valid for Star Wars.