Islam has always been a part of America

> Islam has always been a part of America

What did he mean by this?

www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/02/03/remarks-president-islamic-society-baltimore

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-famous-muslims-us-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he meant "fuck you, white america."

>What did he mean?

"If I had a son he would look like Omar"

He meant "Fuck you, Christian America."

Thomas Jefferson had a Quran so WE WUZ MUSLIMS AND SHIET.

>christian
that's not how you spell "white"

The US Navy was formed because of Muslim ships attacking the American ones. The Barbary Wars were probably the first wars the US fought after the Revolution.

I bet he's still angry his mother didn't fuck a white Chad

He didn't mean anything. It was just baseless nonesense to make leftists feel good.

Biggest European shame of all time that we didn't dealt with them ourselves.

When we had just become independent we had to use the Swedish flag on Norwegian ships because the new government couldn't afford the protection money the rest of Europe were paying these subhumans

Holy shit, I just realised America has its first coalburner-spawn president

#WEAREALLMUSLIMS

We've been fighting arab marauders practically since our founding. We went and whomped a bunch of fucking islamic pirates to improve Merchant's profit, since previously his ships were being boarded, looted and ransomed.

>Islam has always been a part of America

This.
It was the first congress sanctioned use of military.
It's why our Navy has the fucking sword it does. It was a gift post victory.

Lad, how stupid are you?

You skipped them enslaving us.

if america wants less people getting in their country, they should boycott all american stuffs and medias in other countries. it makes people want to go to america. tourism in america should be killed. no outsiders should be able to see america. you know, to prevent people from wanting to move to america. from Sup Forums, i learned that americans seem to hate anything that is not white american.

Well he's right.

>Muslim
nah. just pirates that happened to be raised by muslim parents. pirates are pirates.

You just realised that? Haha what a retard

Can't tell if you're joking or retarded

Christian America includes niggers and spics, though.

>Muslim chink

They were berbers. Muslim pirates. The fucking barbarians. They enslaved using islamic law. They were refereed to as Mohammedains and the Moselmen.

He meant "I am going to be reviled in history and I am taking you all down with me".

No shit. Do you think American Christians like Muslims?

Basically what we now call Marrocans

This. I fail to see the islamic roots of the US when you have been in conflict since the inception of your country

And second, their leaders were complicit in their actions and controlled their activities. We made a treaty with them that gave us protection from the pirates activities.

Same thing his wife meant when she said the Founding Fathers weren't Americans:
>"I'm a lying minority, please clap."

How stupid are you? He was right the first time.

Liberals only hate Christianity because it is seen as the official religion of the cis white male patriarchy.

One ex-president of germany said the exact same shit a few years ago, "Islam is a part of germany".
No, it's not. There are people in the country who believe this shit and we let them be.

Except Obama is a Muslim. He's trying to bring in Islam and push out Christianity. This should be obvious. There are millions of black and Mexican Christians in the US too. What the fuck does what you're saying have to do with anything? Liberals and SJWs don't just hate white males, they despise the very core of what Christianity truly is because it doesn't let you fuck other men or goats in the ass or be a degenerate freak show. Stay focused on race like the simple racist autist you are

>nobody's got it out for Christianity at all!!!

Worth a read.

theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-famous-muslims-us-history

I can restate this in a way that is both of the things being said.

They view Christianity as White.
Not because it is only white but because it, to them, represents everything they hate about white people. If they say something about whites or Christianity you can usually interchange those words and find them saying exactly that elsewhere. That is the extent to which they hate the Western world.

>Stop immigration for a while
>REMOVE OUR PRECIOUS FELLOW AMERICANS

>TRUMP WANTS TO BAN MUSLIMS
>Here is a picture of Trump and his friend Muhammad Ali

For a laugh?

Why would he be mad about that? If his father wasn't black he probably wouldn't be president right now.

Makes sense

A Muslim envoy even told Jefferson that the pirates were attacking US ships because the Quran tells them to attack non-Muslims.

>because the Quran tells them to attack non-Muslims.
this is so not right.

So if a Burger had to choose between being a nigger president or a fucking white male they would choose nigger.

KEKED

This is literally what the Muslim envoy said to Jefferson:
>"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave."

Source: the Jefferson papers.

Nice Taqiyya you dumb faggot. The interception of envoys and disruption of infidel trade are part of the Quran and are well known tactics in the war doctrine that is The Quran and Hadiths. Muhammad himself did this shit and so did just about every other military leader after him.

He means that he has no understanding of history.

This.
It is widely acknowledged (even with Islam) that Muhammad and his gang attacked innocent trader caravans headed for Mecca simply to fuck with the Meccans.