ITT post crazy Lefties eyes

ITT post crazy Lefties eyes.

Need for special Project.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
youtube.com/watch?v=IcWdOueRECI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all swedes

Oh hey gyppo how are you doing? Hows that horse and cart running?

2bad Hitler didnt have enough time to finish you off

And no i dont have any spare change.

Cuck, Romanians are far better than you and your cuck brood. Id rather sit in a cart full of gypsies and eat corn on the cob than be in a room with any of your lanky sickly gazelle looking ass people, Vikings are gone pussy all that's left are you and your women who would rather fuck and suck Somalian cock than your pink little pecker.

bump. ignore the shilling. Gospeed with your project dude.

Whats up with this meme?
Seriously can anybody explain?

>Id rather sit in a cart full of gypsies and eat corn on the cob
It'd get stolen before you even could get to your first bite.

Gypsie trash is worse than niggers, so looking at what you wrote I can come to the conclusion that you haven't met real gypsies.

There's a certain percentage of white on the top of the eye where it becomes the crazy lefty eye. A healthy human never shows that much white between their pupil and top eyelid, but once a person snaps it's like there's extra tension on their upper eyelids

I've done extensive research and I'm happy to share some of my data.

As someone who spent a year in central europe, i can agree with this. Gypsies are bottom of the barrel

What makes people look like this? I can't open my eyes that wide. She's like Rodney Dangerfield. Holy shit.

Native swedes convert to Islam in mass numbers after every terrorist action. They call it "solidarity action" as islam is the victim because some people might think worse of it the worse it behaves.

Essential Starter Pack, card 1

Did that Swedish "man" convert to female also?

They get all kinds of chemical rushes going on at once because the brainwashing is so complete and controls every last little line of thought (actually more like a simple formula now) in their heads.

You could start a whole folder with just this dough boy.

Her mouth looks like an asshole

That guy. Oh dear lord.

How about I post crazy right-wing religious fundies eyes, and you can't tell the difference?

You're just jealous you ain't got what it takes to get this, whiteboi.

This. Hitler should have wiped them out (and I'm not even a nationalist).

sure. crazy is entertaining whatever the source.

why did you ask permission anyway? on Sup Forums the OP cannot remove your posts.

sauce to video

Don't know the sauce of this one but I'm 99.99% sure if I look it up it's a far left activist just on the basis of the face.

Classic

Another classic. Subtle and perfect, will go down in history as the Mona Lisa of triggeredness.

Look into my Eye

Disregard strange filenames, I've used these in many /leftypol/ trolling operations. (wholesome and fun sport)

Jesus Christ, the horror

She's hideous. Does she really think she's pretty ? This is actually fucked up, mental disease tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
This video is a goldmine desu

it's like a virus

These people are terrifying.

I call this the "I am completely broken this is my last chance at dignity I will kill myself in 30 days unless a miracle happens I have made preparations" leftist face.

Wtf why is the dude wearing one too?

Kek. Her facial expression is straight out of mindbreak hentai

This is literally satanism.

Excuse me? She identifies as a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=IcWdOueRECI
enjoy this fag

Edgy

>slam "poets"

They don't even do poetry now. They just rant about their mental health problems. And the audience only click because clapping is triggering.

Tryhard: The post

Sometimes the bants are too much

Welcome to the website

>And the audience only click because clapping is triggering.

I'd forgotten the feminist jazz hands thing. Damn we should have pushed for that to become common at SJW infested events.

I cannot get over how fucking funny this photo is

Thanks bro, rarely come across new material on Sup Forums.

And looks like the same subhuman as in pic related.

>Only have white on the sides

No i am not a chink, seen it all masterrace here

Looks like a typical dudeweedlmao

Dumping my antifa folder

Anyone notice the Columbia jacket logo looks like a swastika?

dumping

anita is sexy. there's hope for her to be redpilled still

still dumping

dumping some moar

fuck antispam btw

Make no mistake. The dead walk among us.

Look at that fucking mong (No offense, Finland)

look at this spectacular specimen

jesus christ is that applejack?

the sign says it all

>Viva revolution
The only revolution he will be a apart of is when he upgrades from double burgers to tripple burgers at Burger king.

a picture says a thousand words they said

god.

last one

Don't they know Stalin killed freaks like them?

sure thing OP

No they're useful idiots.

Old Ones soon

Doesn't have the same ring as, "Buck Fush."

Swedes hold public ceremony to welcome and get tingles up their legs over new muslimes who have just been granted citizenship. Islamic SJW takes the stage and delivers sarcastic speech where she DEMANDS an apology for "abusive and inhumane citizenship process." Keep in mind this is Sweden and they're granted free absolutely everything and they have multiple swedish staffers and state personnel working with each muslime to ensure they're comfortable and fill in all the right forms.

I will hate swedes and muslimes more than anything on earth til the day I die.

>this little piggy believes he will do the revolution
Hilarious.

When you nut and she keeps sucking

Screencap from a documentary on SJWs that came out in 2015. Unfortunately I don't remember the title.

If you see any problems with this you officially cease to have human rights in Sweden and UK.

I didn't classify this one, it went into the HIV encounter department in the X-files.

From a Trump rally in either WA or OR.

Bernie Sanders supporter who admits he's bisexual and has a micropenis. This is not a drill.

They always look exactly how you expect them to.