CAMERON IS ROYALLY REKT, its over cameron is finished!

So theories why? Sigourney literally let this slip. Is it because of they are going to use the money for World war 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films#Highest-grossing_films_adjusted_for_inflation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Avatar 2 will be the defining movie of the 2010s. You're just mad.

The 3D meme died like 3 years ago

The proper technology isn't available yet for based James

>MUH PRETTY VIDEO GAME GRAPHICS
they are also working on glassesless 3d or some bullshit

More like Avatar 2020 at the earliest

i hear they are working on lightless projection too

MArvelfag detected

No, it was a shitty movie. Period. The only appealing part are graphics that were advanced but all films like that don't hold up past a few years when everyone else gets those graphics.

It's the Star Wars manchildren now, user.

Ever since the franchise got resurrected and the most hyped movie of all time failed to beat even Titanic, the fanboys have become even more buttmad about Cameron's success than they were when TPM only grossed half of Titanic.

These manchildren feel threatened by a sci-fi franchise that has already produced a film that far out-grosses any Star Wars film even adjusted for inflation. They feel threatened because the Avatar franchise is most likely going to become the most successful sci-fi franchise of all time once Jim gets done making the movies.

Because the contract with Disney says it has to open at the same time as Avatar land? Because avatar land is behind schedule?

IM JUST GUESSING HERE

Is this guy being 100%?

Are you seriously telling me that the "graphics" of Avatar have been matched?

The only thing I saw them close in was the Warcraft movie and that was only in a couple of close ups of Durotan other than that even the Hulk looks fucking shit nothing has come close to Camerons level of detail, and those "graphics" are probably what made way for the better visuals that your remade star wars: the diversity awakens used but wern't fully utilised.

Take your fucking self off this board if you think they were graphics, you fucking inept dickwad faggot

are you under the impression that james cameron is a profession graphics man and makes these graphics himself ?

Theyre constantly matched, you just don't realize it because it looks like live action and is used in conjunction with practical effects

A New Hope made more than Avatar adjusted for inflation

Did it really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films#Highest-grossing_films_adjusted_for_inflation

its his decision and his eye that says yes or no plus he's a renowned painter and artist do some fucking history before shitting on him faggot

nah you're going to have to give me one example preferably something on Avatars scale too that works properly because nthing has come close to the flight sequence from avatar, nothing

or the fucking training sequence in avatar

Because the technology used in Avatar is now obselete and we can simply apply special effects to real shit.

>Aliens>>>>>>>Alien
>T2>>>>>>>>>>The Terminator
>Avatar 2>>>>>>>>>Avatar
They don't call him James "The Sequel Stallion" Cameron for nothing.

Factually wrong you autistic manchild.

>Avatar 2 has been delayed every year for almost a decade
>avatarfags (aka abatap) still think it's going to happen

Yeah and Battle Angel Allia or whatever is coming out too!

so why does everything look so shit?

Battle angile is not being directed by him anymore he's given it to rodriguez whos going to royally fuck it up, dropped

In Avatar? Because it's outdated

since avatar nothing even compares to it like I said except for Warcraft, the detail when they talk was amazing but nothing else can compete

they couldnt veen get it right with fucking rogue one

>T2 better than The Terminator
Literally the shittest of taste

Rogue one wasn't a special effects movie and Warcraft didn't have a big budget. Face it Avatard, your movie sucks

>2026
>Avatar sequels put on hold indefinitely
>Cameron puts himself in cryogenic sleep
>Will only be awakened when 'the technology for Avatar 2 is ready'

Besides a few autists who still linger around here, literally no one else cares about Avatar anymore. The movie was big as fuck but that was so long ago.

>doubting james fucking cameron at the box office

Everyone's forgotten about Avatar now because JC hasn't bombarded everyone with non-stop marketing since the film's release. There was a film, and that's it. Nowadays if you want to keep your film in the public consciousness you need a franchise behind it.

Rest assured, when the time comes for people to remember Avatar, Cameron will make fucking sure they remember it.

still better than 90% opf shit coming out today and yes that includes disney shit

T2 came out 7 after the original and it was a massive success. Jim knows how to make kinos that will stand out and make ridiculous amounts of cash because he's done it, twice. If it takes ten years or more, so be it. The Avatar sequels will be legendary. Disney's days are numbered.

ILM and other fx companies have been doing quality CG work for years. Most of the time you don't even notice CG because it's done so well. It's only the really obvious shit that gets pinned up as proof that CG isn't good.

It doesn't even matter about FX though because the free market has decided that 3D fucking sucks and is pretty fucking dumb. Nobody cares that their movie isn't in 3D. Nobody is clamoring for there to be more 3D movies or only 3D movies. Hollywood won't shoot everything using the proper 3D cameras because it's expensive and Cameron patented that shit for maximum Jewishness. So why pay some guy who fancies himself as the grand master god of wonderment and imagination when you can just polarize everything in post? Well post processing movies into 3D fucking sucks but it isn't too much worse than "good" 3D. Either way the screen is darker, there's less contrast and colors are muted. No customer wants to pay an extra $10 for cheap Chinese 3D glasses and a dimmer movie.

>in b4 "But 3d looks great at my small theater with an autistic projectionist who carefully calibrates everything everyday instead of having a life."
>in b4 "James Cameron is a god of wonderment and awe inspiring visualization! That's why Pandora looked like a velvet black light poster from the 70s."
>inb4 "who cares about price i'm rich (read: my parents are rich), I can afford 3D movies whenever I want!"

Do people even like movies anymore that aren't sequels, prequels or reboots?

Only children prefer The Terminator.

>its his decision and his eye that says yes or no plus he's a renowned painter and artist do some fucking history before shitting on him faggot

Calm down bud. It just you avatards, seem to imply there is something intrinsically graphically special about James Camerons movies. What Im pointing out is that cameron have no effect on the graphics because he is not a programmer. He just says yes or no.

Terminator 2 is literally a Disney movie about a boy and his robot going on an adventure. It has a kid in it and more humor to appeal to family audiences. Just because there's blood and violence doesn't mean it's not a softer, kinder version of Terminator to appeal to wider audiences. The Terminator is a tech noir classic. Judgement Day is Calvin and Hobbes with guns.

He's literally waiting for 4k

4k is a meme though

Does 4k even matter in a theater? People sit too far from the screen for there to be an appreciable difference, right?

Yes, yes kid. We get it. You are so mature.

It is your very line of thinking that separates plebs from patricians.

So the more mature a movie is the more childish it is. Therefore Astroboy is even better than Judgment Day. Glad you cleared that up, patrician.

The themes in T2 are much more mature.

You'll probably realise this a few years after your balls drop.

Cameron may be waiting for the right time. IE when the backlash against Disney Star Wars reaches it's peak so that he can unleash Avatar 2 on the world as a legit alternative to SW Episode 333322233 or SW spin-off film 22333

>sexual aggression

You just outed yourself as a teenager. No wonder you like T2 so much. I bet you think T1 is "boringer" than T2.

Are you guys being serious or just memeing

>sexual aggression
You are mistaken there, kiddo.

Is English your first language?

What could he be waiting for in terms of technology?

I was hoping for the return of Abatap

Yes but I learned it a long time ago. I know it's pretty new to you though since you're so young.

Any more replies means I'm 100% correct and nothing you could say would change that. We all know teens can't walk away from an argument when they're wrong.

Of course they do. It's just that original movies aren't given blockbuster money to make. The vast majority audiences will go see a movie if the premise is interesting enough or if a friend recommends it. They'll see it, like it, and never mention it again unless someone else brings it up.

Incorrect, kid.

This.