Childhood faps thread

Childhood faps thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/7295009
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fapping to Michael Keaton as Batman
user...

My first fap was that one lesbian scene with one of the women being that bitch that voices the bride of Chucky.

Anyone know what I'm talking about

wtf i don't remember those rips on her suit?

children don't fap

these threads are lies

I do. but you called her a bitch when she is actually based so i'm not telling you.

jk it's Bound

Thanks, Bitch

uhhhh, the first time I came I was like 10. I thought I broke my dick at first.

He's a sexy man. Best Batman

What do you do if your d*ck gets hard in that costume? How did he prevent this?

Had Catwomen suck him dry beforhand

Really? It was a pretty good visual metaphor for the character since she was coming apart at the seams.
This movie is directly responsible for my vinyl fetish though.

Didn't stop me from trying user.

I'll help you grab your rocks

My sister just painted this for me as a Christmas present

i fapped profusely to any instance of Fred getting blacked by Gunn on Angel back in the day

can you just imagine what that BBC did to her?

Have you fucked her yet?

She's trying to tell you something

Gave me a strip/tease fetish

You have a very talented sister there, look after her. Look after her well, spoil her.

Catwoman is completely off. Tell her to kill herself.

the kielbasa scene in private parts

Seems pretty obvious what you have to do

That's really good, i wish i had such good relations with my sibling

post nude pics of your sister and then send her to me where i will impregnate her

do this post haste

Does she have her own catwoman outfit, or do you need to buy her one?

This desu

vimeo.com/7295009

It's people like you that makes me wish I wasn't an only child.
Your sister is GOAT.
Fuck, I hate that I never got to have a sister or brother.

Your sister painted you a seductive scene with two superheros? When she was painting did you come by and dip your fingers in the front part of her sweatpants whilst exclaiming "moisture check!" just to see if she was creating your art in the right state of mind????

Freak

Shower perv scene from 'Stripes'.

What movie is this?

National Lampoon's Animal House

I remember watching Catwoman with Halle Berry as a kid with my mom and sister. It was incredibly uncomfortable as I had a boner the entire movie.

Imagine being House in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Cuddy, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be House and not only sit in that chair while Cuddy flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CUDDY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and comatose patients for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in New Jersey. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking House. You're not going to lose your future medical career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Gave me a "gorgeous woman doesn't know you're watching her tease herself then slowly masturbate" fetish.

No, it seriously did, right there.

bros suck and are useless. I wish i had a sister.

>not fapping to Michael Keaton as Batman
pleb

I just don't find Uma Thurman attractive. Something about her face... Almost as if it's an ugly one.

Salma Hayek stripper scene in Dogma