College sports are better

>College sports are better

>Muh amateurism
>Muh love of the game

>I enjoy giving my time and money to billionaire owners who would think nothing of moving hundreds of miles away for more shekels.

> I enjoy giving my money to billionaire owners who don't give any money back to the players

this

>Watching sports on tv is paying jews
> he didn't even go to the college of which team he supports

Liberals these days lmfao

Which universities are owned by billionaire owners?

>beiing a fan of a team with an owner
Absolute cuckery.

>he doesn't enjoy heart and team spirit in sports

Sure tastes of cuck in this thread

> he thinks the university makes the real money
I have some news for you user. (((Ncaa))) makes all the money and keeps it because they have free labor and stand on the heads of college kids by saying they're receiving an education for free (which is bullshit because most college players will never sniff the pros) to play sports. They also make money by using players likeness. Something the ncaa claims players have no rights too. Bottom line college sports are the ultimate Jewish horseshit

That's why I support a team without an owner. Anything else is cuckoldery.

Hahahaha how stupid are you?
>He thinks the bowls are ran by the schools
>He thinks the corporate sponsored money should belong to the (((college)))

its only fitting

> there are people on this board who actually watch college sports and don't think the players should be allowed to make money off of merchandise sales.

>I watch the NBA

Professional apeegg is boring as fuck and peaked in 2012

>amateur sports

You have to be good to win the NCAA.
You only have to be big to succeed in the NBA.
Plus it's a dirty playground game where fouls and traveling don't matter.

>You have to be good to win the NCAA.

>he watches revenue sports
>his team is good enough to be eligible for a bowl game
>his team is in Division 1

>implying that paying the players would not fuck the entire sport up

Why has there not been some kind of idea of creating a league for young players where they actually get paid as an alternative to college? It would take time, but considering plenty of players just go to college to one and done in basketball it seems like a good idea.

More realistic (and the best option) would be NBA teams being able to draft and stash players in college like in hockey.

>not an argument

college football is actually better because of the better quality of play and more action during the games. its been that way for a while.

but the NBA is universally better

very tru. nba is awful now and college football is more exciting. i love nfl too tho

Daily reminder that the whole "college sports departments lose money!!" thing is Hollywood accounting. The athletic departments way overpay for scholarships relative to the tuition+housing costs they reflect to make it look like they're not making any net profit

>I prefer women's sports, it's way more technical

Here here

>mfw supporting any of these other glorified corporations

Yeah no shit. It's like the college puts down what they charge retail when it to make a profit they could put down whole sale but to break even they'd just put down the absolute at cost expenses. I

That's not what I'm saying. If room and board and tuition is $25k for an in-state student, the sports department is paying $50k for a scholarship that covers that same ground.

>defense not allowed is better than kids just playing the game

> ncaa is non profit
Oh man where do I begin.....

>claims the nba is good
>claims college football has better quality of play
>claims college football has any difference in amount of action during games

is this a tripfag with literal mental retardation?

Why do I have to like or hate a sport because of money? Why can't I just enjoy all sports?

>pro sports are watcheable
kill yourself

>he didn't go to college
>his "connection" to his team is living in the current city they play in

oh please. there are less commercial breaks during a college football game. also there is a flag after every play in an nfl game.

I am sorry I can stand the lack of athleticism in college basketball

not better, but sometimes more enjoyable

bcos the NFL & the (((NCAA))) are in cahoots

> trip fag
> mental retardation
Pick 2

>giving money to billionaire (((university))) departments

they are getting a free ride to a grade AAA uni