So, I'm switching from Leave to Remain in the EU referendum. Or rather...

So, I'm switching from Leave to Remain in the EU referendum. Or rather, I am currently undergoing that change in position.

I'd like to talk about why, and whether I'm making a rational change.

In terms of the economy and trade: I doubt statistics from both the leave and remain campaign. I would imagine that very little would happen, with perhaps worse performance in the short term if we vote to leave. For trade, the EU will negotiate trade deals, and the deals they negotiate are beneficial for the UK - much more so than Switzerland's trade with china, which harms key Swiss industries. The long term view appears to be on the side of the EU in this case.

In terms of immigration: I really couldn't care less. There will be plenty of immigrants if we stay or leave. We have control over immigration from Asia, the Americas and Africa, and that immigration isn't about to stop.

Now for my only pro-Brexit point: Sovereignty. I want the UK to be sovereign over it's laws, and to maintain influence independently over our neighbours across the world.
But in that sounds like little more than an emotional argument. An appeal to the basest possible level of governance.
There is a little more to it, though. The current round of Comissioners, Juncker himself especially, are openly anti democratic and care very little for the will of independent nations as they push towards political union. And there is no way to escape that union.

But if we do end up with a USE, and we are outside of it, well, what would be so great about being the 4th largest economy in the world? When the 1st, 2nd and 3rd are so astronomically far ahead?

This all solidified in my head when I read a speech by George Osborne back in 2014. gov.uk/government/speeches/extracts-from-the-chancellors-speech-on-europe.

The UK, it seems over this past decade, have been heavily pursuing our national interests, and ensuring that the EU can never again be used against us.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-china-switzerland-watches-idUKBRE94Q06L20130527
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/migrants-uk-overview
ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/index_en.htm
gov.uk/government/speeches/extracts-from-the-chancellors-speech-on-europe
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36456277
youtube.com/watch?v=qB62oFdQa2c
nytimes.com/2016/06/20/world/europe/britain-referendum-brexit-european-union.html
opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/linda-kaucher/eu's-giant-and-secretive-deregulation-blitz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot

tldr

tl;dr
Leave has no economic, immigration or sovereignty argument

still a faggot

You v. merkel

Up until this past week, I would say the same thing to anyone suggesting a Remain vote. But it really seems that while official campaigns are full of shit, the decision to leave is just propagandized emotional bullshit through and through.

If remaining wins then you could start backing the sovereign of the USE... I dont know of thats good enough for you

Perhaps you could go full Destiny Manifiest and push for a USE as big as posible... you know... be an empire once again

The main questions is if you feel any... connection to the rest of the european people, if not definetely vote leave
But if yes, imagine what you could do if you were one nation
Only another superpower could stop you
And sadly perhaps is the only way to waranty your survivance, China and Russia could end up beeing a threat

the left / communists have allied with radical Islam and are importing your future Islamic communist re-education camp guards.

Vote to leave faggot.

Pakistanis didn't need the EU to migrate to the UK.

I'll bite
>economic
The preference given to European products is an economic farce, and protectionism means industries in Europe stagnate and are of inferior quality to those outside of Europe.
Additionally European bureaucracy likes its regulations which are unreasonable and force British industry to jump through stupid hoops.

>immigration
The European Union will not let Britain have sovereignty over its immigration, so the only hope for immigration reform in the nearish future is an independent Britain anyway.

>Sovereignty
Come the fuck on man, can you even tell me who is in charge of the European union and who elected or selected them? I bet most EU politicians can't. I say this as someone who normally wouldn't even claim to be a fan of democracy but the EU is antidemocratic in the worst way, the way that seeks to undermine the stability of its member states.

My head always said to remain, my heart said to leave.

My main reason for staying is economic as well, but seeing in the past few days how so many people are voting with emotion, I thought "fuck it, I might as well too".

>Wants UK to be sovereign
>Votes remain

No, you don't want it.

good shill goy

The protocols demand so

Yeah, a big part of my initial reaction to vote leave is reflected by Pat Condell. He basically said 'I'm voting leave, because FUCK YOU', referring to cucked libtards. Whenever I try to talk about the EU ref, my uni student friends would just prattle on about my white privilege and how I shouldn't spread hateful opinions. I loathe that language, and don' believe a word of it.
So my heart goes to vote Leave, but it just doesn't seem like a rational decision.

But in the long term more trade barriers will be brought down by the EU - which is their current trend post 80's commie bullshit.
Immigration won't stop because no government will stop it, and my point was that the Tories have been doing a good job of exercising our sovereignty over the past decade as they reform how the EU works for non Eurozone members.
The EU never tried to be obtuse about the commission, Council of the EU or the EU parliament, their roles, functions and voting systems. Claiming that 'nobody knows who this or that guy is' is again just an emotional argument that speaks more about an ignorant population than it does the organisation.

>But in that sounds like little more than an emotional argument. An appeal to the basest possible level of governance.

What's wrong with you, do you really want to avoid any kind of responsibility for your countrys rule that desperatly?

Your own London based goverment is allready almost imune to any amount of popular preassure that isnt condoned by the media.

Shareing the responsiblity of deciding what your goverment should look like with 63 million Britts you're allready completely ruled by the media, the banks and the larger industrial special interest groups who can excert tangliable preasure on your goverment.

The average person allready has absolutely no influence and no possibility of making a change.

If you think this isnt going to be 10x worse in the comming United States of Europe, you're stupid beyind belief.

Suck a dick faggot.

Morning news was all about how horrible a brexit would be, especially for anybody with a job or without a job who needed money.

They don't usually shill that hard.

DO IT LADS DO IT DO IT DO IT THEY'RE SCARED AS FUCK

OP likes the EU's cock in his ass and even asks for more "gun control".

God damn it why did you have to remind me? The morning news also outright said something like "and now they're calling for more gun controll"

It's completely unhinged. They can't even figure out how to try to spin it anymore.

>The EU never tried to be obtuse about the commission, Council of the EU or the EU parliament, their roles, functions and voting systems. Claiming that 'nobody knows who this or that guy is' is again just an emotional argument that speaks more about an ignorant population than it does the organisation.
So you don't think there's anything at all concerning about a population of people being governed by a literal jew cabal they have absolutely no recognition of who will take absolutely none of the blame if something goes awry under their government?

>Trade Barriers will be brought down
Sauce on this? Even then, there's still absolutely no reason to cede sovereignty in order to be a part of a trade bloc that essentially amounts to a bunch of people getting bullied into a bad deal while losing their sovereignty, and shitholes in crisis like Greece that HAVE to cede sovereignty to stay afloat, or be parasites to the productive states of the EU.

>immigration won't stop
UKIP got 13% of the vote last GE - for comparison, libdems got 8%, greens got 5%. Anti-immigration is only set to become a more powerful political force in the UK that could force something that looks more like a genuine conservative Tory government into a coalition with UKIP if not rebranding UKIP policies in order to appeal to that demographic.

NPR even had filthy fucking bootlickers trying to convince Americans Brexit was all a sham and the EU did nothing wrong.

I fucking hate NPR now. And this was RIGHT AFTER trying to convince Americans the phrase "the people" wasn't included in the 2nd amendment.

Fucking kike trickery I'm telling you, maybe they gave NPR a billion shekels or something.

But they are trying to fuck us over.

How can anything be ten times worse than zero control?

I'm not sure what 'UK sovereignty' necessarily means in the face of the EU.
Isn't a vote to remain also the decision of the UK population and it's sovereign government? When was the last time every member of parliament agreed on something? We negotiate all the time, and there is no reason to believe that a European person is wrong just because they're European. As I mentioned, the UK has been reforming the EU - even it;'s voting systems - in favour of the UK. Also, I don't see article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty disappearing anytime soon.

>Economic
British pound
>Immigration
Refugees
>Sovreignty
No Supreme Court, your parliament is literally a figurehead that can be overturned at anytime if the EU Supreme Court thinks so.
So if the people want a law passed, the EU can just veto it.

There's literally no reason to support remain. The EU is a crumbling shell of what it used to be.

This entire post is complete cancer. Deport the fucking muslims or have a continent wide race war again.

Your choice.

Please stay. Apparently cleaning our own toilets does not lead to prosperity and success.

End of.

Troll detected. Remain is full of shit on this topic to an extreme degree. It's based solely on fear, which you appear to want to spread here.

I've only skimmed over a small part of your post, it's not rational as you claim it to be it's instead entirely structured around desinforming and outright lying. You claim the EU has control over immigration while part of the EU, because you know "it has laws", this is dishonest as it ignores how the vast mayority of laws still do exist however aren't enforced a minor point you ignore.

Britain leaving the EU, would allow them to once again enforce these laws and tremendously clamp down on unwanted immigration, aswell as expell others who're currently mooching of benefits.

Based Hans

You're on Sup Forums and you still don't want to vote LEAVE? Please tl;dr this shit for us.

Being inside a protectionist tariff walled trading bloc damaged companies competitiveness in the long term, in order to protect jobs in the short term.

It took Rover a long time to die, even though they were still using 1950s technology and engineering in the 90s.
Protectionism always fails eventually.

Long term it is cancer.

It's not just that, they argue in favour of the EU. The ONLY stagnant trading block, with stagnant basically being an attempt at putting a good spin on it. The EU is feeding off itself, devouring it's weaker economies to keep the stronger ones alive, this isn't sustainable at all.

The EU is absolutely anti democratic, it's not the "USE" it's the EUSSR. It's a dictatorship of the EU Commision and other shadowy unelected groups who don't answer to anyone but have every head of state answer to them. We're already in a position were the average politician primarly tries to appease them to secure their own future position inside the EU bureaucracy.

Hell the UK wouldn't even end up OUTSIDE the EU. The EU NEEDS the UK for trading purposes. Anything they threaten now will be as ineffectual as their threats towards others and never come to pass. It would harm the EU more than the UK. Then again, if the British leave, there likely WONT BE ANYMORE EU. The Brits would kick start the rapid desintegration, there is already a huge push towards more sovereignity and national control over their countries in many countries. If the Brits leave, others such as the Danes are certain to follow. Which would pave the way for Europe to build some real cooperation and trade alliances without all the red tape, rampant bureaucracy and megalomanic globalists currently in control of it.

Not your fucking blog

>that sounds like little more than an emotional argument
t. Cuck

>Leave has no economic, immigration or sovereignty argument

You're probably one of those shills that talks about "muh fishing industry" as if that's the only thing we'll get back. In terms of immigration, it isn't that bad now but it will be if we stay in the EU (like pretty much everything else). And sovereignty? What's bad about that?
>m-muh veto
The UK represents a tiny portion of the total EU parliament. If the EU decides something is "in our best interest", we're powerless to do anything about it.

tl;dr As it stands now we're a miserable puppet state of a crumbling globalist agenda that will only continue to get worse economically as the years go on. We never should have joined the EU in the first place, because now we've sadly become dependent on it, but all hope isn't lost. It will be if we choose remain, however.

>IM SWITICHING FROM LEAVE TO REMIAN!

No, you're not, you never made a decision in the first place, just like those "Brexit" MP's no one had heard of, who now say they're backing remain.

Just ask yourself, If we were already out of it, would you want to be in it ?
If not, then vote leave.

Short term solutions and focus is like shooting yourself in the head because you have a headache. Sure your headache will be gone but you'll also be dead.

The EU isn't even good at protectionism at that compared to other countries such as the Chinese. It's rather "artificially" keeping unviable and unprofitable industries alive while allowing outside groups to hollow out it's economy and mercilessly abuse it. Tjhis just ends up making things twice as bad.

It's like bringing in millions of refugees to produce short term demands for goods and services thus artificially propping up the economy as things are suddenly being sold. It ignores that it's ultimatively paid for with tax money, that it's a massive redistribution, not sustainable in the long run, fundamentally changes the ethnic make up and thus cultural norms and so on and on and on. It's the whole shooting yourself in the head to make a headache go away thing again.

So basically you a bitch ass nigga who got scurred by the media

The migrants are the bullet. Debt is the gun.

How's the shill life going mate?

they'll make you adopt the euro and more regulations from Brussels when Corbyn or some other Labor cuck wins

if you like your country as it is vote out

sovereignty is inherently more efficient economically and in terms of government representation

The UK has a first past the post voting system, allowing the recognition of rebellious votes without unduly ripping apart government.

Sure, the UK has laws surrounding immigration. But we aren't about to decrease immigration if we leave. There is no reason to believe a word from the Leave - or Remain - campaigner's mouths.

Join in or fuck off, Leaf.

Current EU policy is moving towards decreased protectionism, whilst ensuing that EU member states receive good trade deals. Bear in mind, I do not support the single currency precisely because it allows for massive abuse of nations.

Economies go up and down, getting out because of the EUro crisis seems weird, particularly as we don't have to support bailouts

>The UK has a first past the post voting system, allowing the recognition of legitimate votes without threatening the status quo
fixed also what's your point, shill?

>making a rational argument
>literally not one source, fact, statistic or hint of critical thought other than fallacious "I think" "I don't think" "Look at (unrelated example)".

Either you're a troll, shill, 15 years old or just fucking stupid.

They do if they don't want interference, you moron.

>But we aren't about to decrease immigration if we leave.

What? How? The EU imposes immigration quotas on all nations and it's the EU system that screens these people. The U.K. gets no say in who it accepts, how many it accepts or when they accept them.

By voting leave you remove any obligation to approve or take immigrants other than those imposed by the UN and those willingly accepted by the UK with its own screening process.

TL;DR you want to bend the knee to Brussels because you're too afraid of change to actually take a stand and are rationalizing

I hope every time you pass by a graveyard for the rest of your life you remember how you've betrayed thousands of years of ancestry and everyone buried there.

b-but muh pension

>Sure, the UK has laws surrounding immigration. But we aren't about to decrease immigration if we leave. There is no reason to believe a word from the Leave - or Remain - campaigner's mouths.
So you are trying to portray both sides as equally dishonest, adding in a wild claim you can't actually back up but present as fact, to try and push people to simply go for the "default" position solely because it is the default position.

Nice try, a completely made up argument but a nice try nontheless. Immigration would decrease, it would decrease for almost ALL Eu countries if they were to leave the EU. The only reason we are in this situation right now is because standing laws in almost ALL countries aren't being enforced. What is happening in countries such as Germany, Britain and so on is highly illegal and completely counter to the actual laws of these countries. But as the EU and "partner countries" have to be factored in and the EU Commision overrules everything nothing is being enforced right now.

Leaving the EU would remove a whole layer of EU laws, free movement, EU citizen rights in foreign countries (Polish in Britain for example), while also taking away the main reasons why standing laws aren't enforced anymore a the countries wouldn't have to be worried about how it affects others, nor accept any kind of demands from the EU Commision.

You're a liar, not even a good one. Your entire argument is build around desinformation, false comparisons, relativism aswell as funded upon hoping whomever you talk to doesn't have any kind of knowledge on the topic.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-china-switzerland-watches-idUKBRE94Q06L20130527

migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/migrants-uk-overview

ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/index_en.htm

gov.uk/government/speeches/extracts-from-the-chancellors-speech-on-europe

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36456277

You're clearly an idiot and your opinions should be ignored

>Now for my only pro-Brexit point: Sovereignty. I want the UK to be sovereign over it's laws, and to maintain influence independently over our neighbours across the world.
nigger this here is literally THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

if you give up your sovereignty then there is nothing stopping those plebs in brussel from taking all your shit, especially since the Eu army is on the horizon

trust me when I tell you that being a colony of marxist super state is shit and you should run while you can - just remember those who couldn't follow you and fallen

t. Jo Cox

Your shithole country would be nothing without EU grants.

>italy
who?

>Sure, the UK has laws surrounding immigration. But we aren't about to decrease immigration if we leave. There is no reason to believe a word from the Leave - or Remain - campaigner's mouths.

Have you taken in this months quota Nigel?

the words of wisdom

>Your shithole country would be nothing without EU grants.
from a perspective of western corporations surely

but from the perspective of Polish people the EU was a mistake

See this is exactly the kind of thing that means I haven't made up my mind yet.

That's something that is concerning me too. Have I lizardbrained myself into a decision and just started rationalising everything, or did I do that in the first place?

I'm gonna go ahead and concede the immigration point. You guys are right on it, and I was wrong.

Thanks for contributing and bumping this thread.

It doesn't matter if you left or stayed, England will be majority non-white, non-British when the boomers died anyway. It's your future to live in a country that is not British and does not hold traditional British values or culture. It literally wouldn't matter if the leave vote won, your government and the EU wouldn't let you leave, period. They have consolidated too much power into the EU bureaucracy for you to vote to leave. Voting wouldn't change a single thing. They will always point to all the shit they did to consolidate power as reasons why you shouldn't leave.

You gain nothing by leaving, you'll be ruled by leftist commies that intend to flood Europe and each country with non-whites. Just accept that the world is changing, whites will be a minority, and that these changes happened because of the actions of your forefathers. The time to stop and change it was 40 years ago.

Accept that your children will have to become Muslim, accept that your grandchildren won't look like you and won't know anything about your family history and look at their white side of the family with disdain. Get mentally prepared to see your counties greatest works and achievements destroyed and remodeled by people who aren't even ethnically English.

>muhammad is too much of a bitch to vote for change

lmao what a fucking loser. stick to fucking sheep, idiot.

Came here to tell OP why he is full of shit but you already did that for me. Thanks.

>You gain nothing by leaving
false - if they live they will still have a chance to fix shit up, but staying means certain decline

>sovereignty is just muh feels
11/10 bait, sir

>An appeal to the basest possible level of governance
How people view themselves within a democracy is incredibly important. People have to 'buy in' to the idea that their government is THEIR govt, otherwise they get detached and stop participating. This has already happened, even the British EU staff threw in the towel, with the best and brightest heading back to the UK.

The EU will either stagnate and become more and more irrelevant, as has happened with the UN, or it will break up anyway. It is too idealistic and unresponsive to survive and prosper

It doesn't change their own government. They're own government is full of the same leftist commies that work in the same vision and philosophy as the EU commies. It literally wouldn't make one bit of difference, and that's assuming if this vote automatically allowed Britain to leave, which it wouldn't.

It's just fucking retarded to think this vote matters and to have hope that things will get better because of a vote. You either kill your politicians and enforce new laws through force or they will always control the government and laws and policies regardless of what you voted.

I am now a #cruzmissile

>No EU wide money will be used to help bailout other EU members
Why the fuck are you apart of the EU then? The point is mutual dependence if the UK fails it will be propped up. Now who's going to give a shit when another EU country bankrupts itself? Not Uk, France, Germany, Sweeden etc because they don't have to bail anyone out. So literally your contributions don't mean shit, the protectionism doesn't mean anything since countries have no interest to trade with EU members who don't benefit them other than because it's forced on them by the EU.

Also
>BBC article
>No author
>How convenient

>Harms key Swiss industries
>the only reason Switzerland has seen falling trade with China is because it's not part of the EU instead of the fact that China is slowing dramatically
Sick fallicious argument.

>Foreign born people inside the UK
>This is 100% the same as Asylum seeking refugees

What do you expect to happen when Turkey is either accepted into the EU flooding britains with Turks or is rejected by the EU flooding Britain with refugees?

I guess I'm just unconvinced that feeling good about government actually changes anything. It smacks of the same bullshit as 'Diversity is our strength'.

It is bait, but is it wrong?

did you ever think about just killing yourself?

The choice is simple

The EU cannot continue in its current form because it is monstrously inefficient and can never get anything done

There are two choices
>collapse
Or
>further centralisation of power and closer political union

All of the important players in the EU are in favour of the latter option and openly advocate it. They have no interest in reforming the EU to be a looser association (why would they voluntarily decrease their own power? ) and they certainly do not want a collapse

A vote to remain is a vote to end Britain as a sovereign nation altogether. That is unless the EU collapses of its own accord, in which case we might as well have left beforehand

If you still want to remain knowing this then that's your lookout, but you need to be honest with yourself and with everyone else about what it is you are voting for

youtube.com/watch?v=qB62oFdQa2c

DESHI DESHI

BASARA BASARA

DESHI DESHI

BASARA BASARA

>Sovreignty
>Emotional argument

Nigger, not having your own Supreme Court and regulatory bodies for manufacturing, agriculture or R&D.
Your vote for parliament in Britain is essentially token since your parliaments power is completely subservient to the EU beaurcrats since no law you pass can be passed without these regulatory bodies stepping in and anything that the EU doesn't like can be overturned since you have given your Supreme Court away.

You literally devalue your own vote and your own power to conclude your own destiny by staying in the EU since nothing you vote for matters since its superseded.

>It doesn't change their own government. They're own government is full of the same leftist commies that work in the same vision and philosophy as the EU commies.
true, but as long as they remain sovereign nation they can change their government or even the whole political system

kicking the cuckmeron and replacing him with pic related is something they can do if they feel like it, as long as they are not EU colony

The same people control both. It doesn't matter if they stayed or left, the people keep voting for the same sack of shit.

Well done Germany, there is hope for your nation yet.

As it stands I just shitpost to see how many libtards I can trigger on facebook. I'm not sure which is better. The fact that the UK can influence reform makes it a much more attractive proposition.

With the Swiss thing, I mean that China leverages it's greater power to maintain high tariffs on things the swiss wants to sell, whilst maintaining their own reduced tariffs on selling shit to the Swiss. I didn't mention the slow down in trade, that's a "sick fallicious argument"

Lawmaking is for pussies anyway. Last time I checked the UK is pushing through fairly radical NHS reform without the waiting for the EU to approve.

So you want the EU to artificially stunt your production industries with quotas, allow immigrant workers in droves(this lowers income as workforce is saturated, puts pressure on housing, medical and entry level + high skill work positions) as well as be subject to the bureaucrats whims without having the ability to voice your opinion in the EU.

And what exactly is the pro from this free trade? holidays in Spain?

Free trade with the EU is a joke, at the expense of this you gimp your own production quotas and are subject to red tape from Brussels making starting your own business a legal nightmare.

>lawmaking is for pussies
For the record it took the UK 15 years to expel ONE towelhead terrorist preacher because it was against his rights as an EU citizen.

Now why the fuck would you want to remain in such a shit tier legal system?

Fucking shill scum. If you think concentrating power over all of Europe in a single power structure is a good idea, you are a corporate/EU shill period.

People exploit positions of power - that is a fact - and the EU concentrates power while removing national sovereignty and the rights of the people, empowering globally rooted corporations (and shitting on all small businesses with regulations designed to remove their agency completely). It is literally a fucking dictatorship that gives the people no say in who is ruling them and instating laws. You are the enemy of any free person, and are communist globalist subhuman trash.

Everyone calls me shill scum, interspersed with convincing arguments for voting to Leave.
I came here for discussion, and I am getting it. Thanks Sup Forums

Reduced trade barriers improve economies for all parties - the benefit is more jobs and improved quality of life because the country has more money.

Because China totally doesn't leverage its massive power against a union that's on its last legs and needs any sort of trade deals.

Yeah if Switzerland wasn't in the EU they wouldn't get rammed by China, but they would also lose a ton of its banking sector thanks to the EU banking laws.

>Reduce trade barriers
>By artificially creating external trade barriers to make domestic trade more preferable

Artificially creating a trade barrier and then presenting the demolishing of domestic trade barriers as a solution is bound to fail.

I'm sorry, could you explain what you mean by 'creating external trade barriers'? I assumed that trade outside of the EU would follow at most WTO rules.

Stop thinking your vote matter fuckhead, the globalists own your sorry ass (and mine too).

Don't you realise the EU is basically holding us hostage? nytimes.com/2016/06/20/world/europe/britain-referendum-brexit-european-union.html

Britain did fine when it wasn't in the EU, but now that you're in it's a sort of "once you enter, you may never leave" mentality. Why would you even put a price-tag on real democracy and self-determination?

Can anyone explain why regulation is an EU problem when they are deregulating (heavily spurred on by us Brits)
opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/linda-kaucher/eu's-giant-and-secretive-deregulation-blitz

>But in that sounds like little more than an emotional argument. An appeal to the basest possible level of governance.

You're wrong. It is the single most important issue at stake here. A Bremain vote will be taken as a signal of approval for the globalists.

Purposefully constructing and maintaining tariffs against major trading partners like China and the USA to encourage internal domestic production and sales of goods is artificially creating a trade barrier.

This doesn't work well when you only have about 3 main producing 'states' which all countries buy off and then the 3 producing states send the money they earnt from producing back to the buying countries so they can buy more things from them again.

The EU is failing because it has become so totalitarian compared to its original form, simply designed as a multi-lateral trade deal to encourage trade within nations to recover quicker from WWII, nations still had the ability to negotiate their own international trade deals and tariffs.

But since the EU now has majority nations by the balls, it can bully even the larger nations into falling in line with its international trade policy.

Aaaaaand another EU shill.

You're a moron. You should slit your wrists immediately.

If deregulation is good, why not simply vote leave and remove all regulation? Because the EU will never remove its majority unnecessary red tape because it's simply to big and deregulating too far allow autonomy within states to self-regulate which the EU doesn't want

>Reduced trade barriers improve economies for all parties

EU is notorious for being a shit negotiator of trade, and the EU does this on your behalf to other trading blocs.

It took from Britain joining the EU until now to deregulate(whilst EU created more regulations) now defunct laws, they are simply doing it now because the UK might leave, you also miss the point of joining the EU it was supposed to ease trade barriers but now it is one, and it also creates dead ends for industries via relocating quotas thus artificially stunting the economy

You're doing the right thing.

The EU where smart and ingrain most of the regulations within the British ones, this is just a step in the right direction towards domestic deregulation that should have happened decades ago.

They're paying lip service for the most part rather than actually deregulating anything. The EU Commision is constantly trying to increase it's power and throw on more and more layers of red tape on the singular nation states inside of it as it attempts to break them down into something more akin to federal states in the US.

Even now they're attempt to seize power, this time around real power in the form of an Pan European Army under their command. The funding for this army would come from the singular nation states, i.e the armies they currently hold themselves. Replacing them slowly but certainly with an army for the EU Administration, removed from the countries and people.

Worse, the way they're going about things, regulations, imposing laws is very similar to how the Soviets did it. It's a central planned scheme, one of the worst methods people came up with that has ruined the entire Warsaw Pact and they're increasingly reproducing it.

Faggot

Both options are bad options.

Remaining is sending a message to the EU that you're their bitch and you can't ever again have opt outs at anything even again. Enjoy the EU army and other BS underfunded and mismanaged shit that's going to come out of Brussels in the next decade.

Leave means that you loose your place on the table, and your veto, and then the EU demands freedom of movement and other shit as part of the following trade agreement that everyone in the leave campaign wants to do (Switzerland style buttfuck, where you have to accept EU workers). Remember, even if you leave, you'd still have Cameron at the helm, he is not remotely base and the point system is out of question for him. So enjoy Commonwealth migrants instead of Europeans.

Probably the least bad option right now is remain. Which is what will happen regardless of outcome. Trust me and other EU fellas, we know from experience. Referendums on the EU are a bad idea because they are irrelevant. If you wanted to leave what you should have done is elected a based government that would lead you out of the EU immediately. Anything else, won't work.

Oh fuck off shill. There is NO PLACE ON THE TABLE. You guys keep bringing this up some kind of weird argument. Britains vote has not ONCE had an influence on any outcome. Which means they might aswell not have been there.

The table itself is about to disappear entirely, as the EU Commision is pushing to replace it with a court house where they're just issuing their commands down to everyone else.

Remain is in almost every single last way the worse option.