When did the Poles realize that the West doesn't give a shit about them?

It baffles me that they, or any East-European country for that matter, has thought for so long that NATO, controlled by the West, working for the western elite alone, is going to be helpful to them.

The only reason they were ever allowed to join to begin with was to sell them lots of arms ($$$), to annoy the russians and provide a buffer zone for all the important countries, to be used as a meatgrinder whenever necessary or deemed beneficial. The people who think NATO is going to start a nuclear war in defense of some shit-tier slav countries (so they are portrayed in the western media narrative whenever they don't tow the line 100%) are beyond delusional.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/closing-the-gap-nato-moves-to-protect-weak-link-in-defenses-against-russia-1466205268
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/06/nato-launches-largest-war-game-in-eastern-europe-since-cold-war-anaconda-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> t. Igor

>t.Igor

I don't care about cheap plumbers who act like dicks on a frequent basis.

Lad, NATO are using Polan to poke at Russia. NATO's singular purpose today is the complete dismantlement of Russia. And looks like things are heating up.

>Closing the Gap: NATO Moves to Protect Weak Link in Defenses Against Russia

wsj.com/articles/closing-the-gap-nato-moves-to-protect-weak-link-in-defenses-against-russia-1466205268

> Nato countries begin largest war game in eastern Europe since cold war

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/06/nato-launches-largest-war-game-in-eastern-europe-since-cold-war-anaconda-2016

The war game they were playing was an invasion by Russia. And in the same week as the 75th anniversary of Hitler attacking Russia too. Anyone who can't see what is happening here, or denies it, needs to get off Sup Forums.

> Poles
> Drinking russian beer

Nice try, you mongol

>When did the Poles realize that the West doesn't give a shit about them?

Hey! Aug - Oct 44 would have been fair enough.

t. 1772 probably

t.Merkel

cmon now, who doesn't drink russian beer?

It was about XVII century we are probobly in the worst place in the world i mean geographically and geopoliticaly, we know that no ally will help ever we tried every nation and everyone stabed us in the back eventualy

The only Russian beer I ever heard of is made in Finland and Mr Sinebrychoff has been dead for 150 years so it's not a very Russian company anymore.

since partitions

NATO was created to dismantle and contain Russia, and for good reason.

>says this while 2 US divisions are within his borders

1 September 1939

/thread ;_;

what reason would that be subhuman anglo?

more power for pic related

Thread.

There was hope that Poland would become an important military base for the US and arm Poland with nukes.

>cmon now, who doesn't drink russian beer?

Poles.

Why be colonized again?

On September 1st 1939.

1772, and later in 1939 and 1945.

Will be joining Warsaw march 11.11.16 for Poland.

They probably thought that the crap the West has been spreading about itself were true and not just a bunch lies, spin and really good marketing.

Fool me once, shame on you...

Why not?

>but muh NATO solidarity

>the day history's most destructive conflict was started as a response to the German invasion of Poland.

Good choice!

We don't wear tracksuits here. This ain't 1995 nigga.

as opposed to Finland, which is possibly the most talked-about, beloved, and relevant country in the world. Oh wait.

this is why russia should unite with china and form the Eastern alliance

They didnt give a fuck about us, they told adolf to stop fucking around in the East and he didnt so they had to declare war. If they cared they wouldnt secretely agree not to take any offensive actions against germany in 1939.

Finland doesn't get half the abuse Poland does, they just get ignored. I'm sorry, and for what it's worth I think you guys are pretty great, but the west as a whole will never do anything but shit on you. I'd say Russia is your saviour, but they'd treat you even worse.

It doesn't matter if Western Europe shits on us, besides the UK, Denmark, and possibly Austria none of them have any chance of a future. The Scandinavians, Germans, and Frogs can bark all they want but they are not going to be major players in Europe in the future.

This

I'm eastern european and I'm voting brexit to destroy the EU hegemony over my country and it's friends and teach it to fend for itself

They are not even Polish but Russian you mong.