Im just done

I really am done. I've always lived with the idea that one day I might have to kill myself because the world just got too shitty. So Im done caring about Politics or the EU or anything. Im going to go out on Thursday, vote leave and thats where my interest ends.

I remember what life was like before Sup Forums. Go to work, come home, chat with mates, video games and then sleep. None of this worrying about the future. None of this constant dreed.

I think England is going to end up staying in the EU. Theres no point in pretending otherwise. Im going to delete my Sup Forums bookmarks and images and try to forget about the outside world again until I end it all when the EU floods us with mudslimes and blocks the Internet.

I can't stand it anymore.

Kill yourself after the vote to leave the eu you defeatest faggot

Become NEET.

Kill yourself weeb

>that pic

Is it just you giving bongs a bad name and posting weeb shit all the time or are a few of you in on it?

...and yet you claim to be a man.

Defeatist faggots like you are the problem.

Did you not read the OP?
Thats the plan

I always knew you lot were a bunch of no dick cum guzzlers. Kill yourself prod.

Try going no Sup Forums for a couple of weeks. You won't miss us.

You're either a shill or a coward.

Either way, we don't need you.

Is the lass on your pic, legal?

See you next week, faggot.

Sorry that not wanting constant dreed hanging over my life triggers you

I never claimed that

You can't un-redpill yourself. Try not to drink yourself to death before you realize that senpai.

Oh look, Sweden giving me life advice

This, you drama queen.

Don't think all of Yurop will just go down without a fight.

It's not done, until it's really done.

Theres no fight unless they start inconveniencing normies, which they will never do

You think you have problems..
No one will see this anyway...
Yesterday was fathers day, my mother had to leave my father because he was an alcoholic and a murderer. Even had to change my name. Also yesterday my girlfriend of 5 1/2 years broke up with me. We just stopped loving each other. This thursday idiots that don't know anything are going to vote to stay in the EU. Hillary is going to win in America. My country is being overrun with rag heads molesting little girls and if you dare say anything about it you are considered racist. I used to have a few hundred friends on facebook but after liking some "politically incorrect" groups, sharing articles about what's happened its gone down to 78.
The only people I get on with are my old friends that live a 90 minute train journey away.
There are no jobs in Wales at all.
All of Europe is being overrun.
America is a shitlib hellhole full of mexicans.
There is nowhere to go to.

i will save all of you :)

MUMMIE

Good, you're a faggot who likes anime so I've no sympathy for you, degenerate cunt.

hi am on mobile they range ban part of surrey on three network because mummy >:(

I want to put my dick in Karen so hard

MUMMIE WILL FIND A WAY, MUMMIE WILL ALWAYS DO

i will make way out and stick it to uk

please be patient do not suicide :)

>Oh boo hoo il g-go on pol then they will make ms feel better
No hugs for faggots here kid last thing I wanna feel is your feminine peen rubbing my fucking leg

I suggest you move to russia now, to fulfill your mummie desires

remember that fight never ends, enemy is showing true colours as time progress
cut a hole in paper and fuck drawing
mummie is so nice :D
thanks mummie

1. Nice blog post, faggot.

2. Listen, first-world society is crumbling as we speak, may as well go down laughing with us.

i make dreams memes in vladivostok :)

going to be big, we will show true power

Why not take another tory MP with you?
Do some good for the country mate.

Also, I'm fairly confident that the UK will be leaving.
Call me crazy, but I doubt the British people are willing to put up with the EU's shit for much longer, so even if they don't leave now, they will in a few years.

Mummie waits for you!

>You're either a shill or a coward.
you're on Sup Forums m80, everyone's a coward shill here

Anime cannot give something a bad name

Please don't despair britbong.

England, bantered to death yet again.

I remember the rugby world cup suicides like it was yesterday.

OP is a Remain shill using a "Hanoi Jane" attack

Google it

>sister's friend is pretty and blonde
>she moved to the UK
>worried she's going to be abducted and raped by muslims

i hug mummie :3

She looks like Fedor in this picture 0.0

who

Try nofap. In all seriousness, don't kill yourself. Sense of dread? Let go of it. Why should you carry the weight of the world? Live your life and stay safe, mayne.

nofap unhealthy

>people let an anime website's political board get to them this badly

>I remember what life was like before Sup Forums.
I don't, but I know it destroyed the friendship bond I had with my twin.

I don't wish to be blue pilled once more, because I know there is no turning back.

Why suicide when you can take some traitors down with you

90% chance this post is subterfuge

Become a hero. Devote your life to helping others.
Death should be a privilege that you earn after fighting for your land

I work in Salisbury wiltshire, the papa johns in endless street.

Come debate me

twin story time

this veritas vincit omnia

Man up lad.

>story time
We are twins and grew up best friends, no sexual encounters or anything out of the ordinary. As soon as I got redpilled I thought I could redpill my twin, but they rejected it and became a europhilic leftie tumblrite student transfag degenerate who never wants to get a job or have a family.

That's all there is to it.

Just get a work visa to come to Australia. One decisive move is all you need to turn your life around

now the twin sexual encounter story time. i know its in there

Halt you traitorous scum. Re-entering the matrix is not an option. We do not accept your kind here.

There wasn't one, I'm not a Yankee.

Yeah me too. Since I got dumped by my girlfriend I feel like shit and am really thinking about suicide since there's no more to life from now on

Except cats, I like cats

Then fuck you open a cat cafe. I've been meaning to visit France but need a better incentive than muh baguettes and croissants.

just stick your dick in the cat.

>implying anyone ever left the matrix
Red and blue pill are the same pill.

We've got pretty girls and fine wine, that's a good reason to come by

I know lots of Englishmen who would be sad having to come back to their rainy islands. Southern France is the best region of Europe you could find, sunny, warm, we've got the sea, the ocean, the mountains...

But hey. I love cats but not as much as I was into my ex so it's a loss anyways

The White race needed less pussies anyways I suppose.

Europe is fucking shit. Join the Indian union

I never thought about this alternative

>my mum just told me she is now unsure and might vote remain
>she doesn't even know why

For fuck sake we're going to lose this because of cucks with no conviction. This country's done if we stay. Prepare for continued ethnic replacement, less power and EU army.

What do we do lads? Maybe suicide isn't so bad. Our country died a long time ago and I wasn't even alive to see it.

DESIGNATED

>Shit
>India

cummy in your mummy

>mfw happy little wagecuck gets redpilled

NEETs are the true master race

May I suggest some roman stoa philosophy to quail your ailments...oh wait, you're a wagecuck, you dont even have time to read book.

I only read fantasy and stories about the struggle of young gay teens

I can not do much over the internet, but here is a virtual hug. I hope you find some reason to keep going.

"Rage, rage, against the dying of the light."