Khan for London

How does it feel cucks?

Well he's going to get his arse ripped limb from limb tonight on a live debate.

Khan?

Sad to see the decline of once a great empire. Won't be long until Khan brings sharia law to London.

>"My being voted is a sign of the times that Britain has moved forward..... BUT your all still racist and we need more understanding of immigrants in this country... also more immigrants in general"

>Won't be long until Khan brings sharia law to London.

It's been what, months only and he already is covering up tube adverts of uncovered women and giving talks where it is made sure all women are at the back and covered head to toe.

Forgot pic.

Yup and this is only the beginning. Sad times.

Dont lie ireland your loving it

He's going to get lynched during pride.

Is this legit? He separated them? Or were mudslimes just being normal mudslimes?

Either way fuck him tbqh senpai

The religion of a person doesn't matter as long as they do their jobs correctly

Prove me wrong

Lol

>just ignores fact religion overwhelming influences a person's politics, especially the religion of piss people
>instead of carrying out the western publics desires uses position to enact his own agenda, which is influenced by islam
>religion doesn't matter.

test

>the white british christians around him can't say no to his decisions
do you even mayorism ?

rare...?

Newfag

Don't you worry sunshine, we''ll deal with you in time...

I really don't get why white Brits don't murder him when he's so blatantly taking their rights away from them in favor of Islam. If I was a Brit I really think I would kill him.

London, once master of most of the world, has become a branch office of Pakistan and now has a Muslim mayor, who sets about correcting the morals of the English.

Sharia for London!

Are we certain that clock isn't going to explode at some point?

Meme magic does it again.

We're seriously onto something here.

It's not as if I was going to go there any time soon.

"The only reason to travel is so you never have to travel again."

>be Londoner
>get Khan'd