is he based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBKpRFSDkSM
youtube.com/watch?v=cdZIlrDaUO4
youtube.com/watch?v=AYXXnjzeoRw&index=5&list=PLsPDgMnJ5el_D2KRXTvI4vbfPRyz-I5c3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's pretty consistently terrible so yes

More like freebased lmao

Have him and Fantano acknowledged each other?

Brandon Gilbert? Sure.

I disagree with him on a lot of stuff but I find him entertaining nonetheless.
Fantano was actually on his podcast once or twice.

youtu.be/eBKpRFSDkSM
Yeah pretty based

I literally can't believe this

Why can't he upgrade his fucking camera and lighting setup? It's not 2007

damn how do you critique music and be so bad at making music lol

the beat is terrible

I mean, what good could come out of a beat built with the generic dramatic sound effect?

youtube.com/watch?v=cdZIlrDaUO4
this is a bit better.

Starts out weak but gets better towards the middle, not bad really

>analyzing the lyrics of rap that's not meant to be lyrical

2004-small-midwest-town-hiphop-core

I like when he rips on something, but like... He liked Revival. To the point he argues with the other guy who's trashing it
youtube.com/watch?v=AYXXnjzeoRw&index=5&list=PLsPDgMnJ5el_D2KRXTvI4vbfPRyz-I5c3

The guy’s 2nd favorite album of all time is Camp by Childish Gambino, what more can you expect?

It's a bit ironic that an internet music critic has a song attacking people who criticise his music.

when did he say that?

Praises the hell out of anything that victimizes blacks, completely rips off of nostalgia critics schtick (that’s already complete adhd), Kendrick dickrider, holier-than-thou, prententious attitude, shitty audio and video, always critical of extremely low hanging fruit and notoriously shitty lyrical songs (it doesn’t take a genius to point out that trap hype beast music isn’t the most profound and meaningful stuff in the world), and is otherwise completely safe and unoriginal. As far as Youtube content goes, he’s not half bad.

why tho, gambino is the textbook definition of a mediocre rapper.

let's hope his opinion has changed in the last 3 years.

>saying anything negative about nostalgia chick that isn't the fact she hasn't posted nudes
Shame on you

I’m not surprised, Gambino is one of those rappers adored by “real rap” fans, and Rap Critic is a textbook “real rap” type of guy

beat is kinda cool for a little but then gets super annoying
delivery isn't that great
lyrics are kinda cringy
don't like the way the vocals were recorded and thrown on

He was talking about the Nostalgia CRITIC, not the Nostalgia Chick. By the way, the Nostalgia Chick is a pretentious cunt who has the taste of a 12 year old girl. I would rather watch Doug screech at a camera than Lindsay over-analyze Disney shit.

>would rather see a sperg speg than cleavage
Well, we can't all be gay like you

to be fair, this song is just a chapter in the story of a concept album about love and heartbreak and not representative of his actual views or feelings
still pretty terrible tho

Don’t really like his opinions
I think he’s super corny
Honestly probably as bad as ARTV

it's the first song in a concept album where the first half glorifies materialism and arrogance and the second half responds to the songs of the first half in reverse order with a more positive message

He's the most soyfilled faggot music critic ever

her video essays are pretty good

He complains about people reading into lyrics of songs by artists like Lil Uzi Vert too much when his entire career is based on reading into dumb lyrics too much

His music is fuckin garbage too

This. Its really embarrassing, its like a prog fan shitting on punk music because there aren't enough lengthy guitar solos.

>listens to Del the Funky Homosapien once

This. Lindsay is one of the few Channel Awesome folks who is actually intelligent and knows what she's talking about most of the time.

He overanalyzes some things. Like wow, you found stupid lyrics in Gucci Gang by Lil Pump. Well done. But sometimes he can bring some good discussion on topics, if he's not just there for shitting on a popular song but actually analyzed a song he likes.

To be fair, Gucci Gang was a song suggested by a patreon donator, so its not like he picked it. I think he knows that was low-hanging fruit even for him, and only did it out of obligation