see someone with these

> see someone with these
> flushes of hatred overcome me

They're everywhere. Absolutely ridiculous if you have these then kill yourself ASAP. Can anyone explain the psychology of the turds who pay for this? Also if you've had one in for years then you realise how retarded it was, aren't you left with a permanent gaping jungle tribe ear lobe?!

>Can anyone explain the psychology of the turds who pay for this?
Individualism. At some point it will become boring and they'll move on. Too bad those things never recover, it's not like taking out a piercing.

Don't worry John, it will be easier to hang them with when the Day comes.

Damn. My dick can't fit in that... But it's worth a shot.

Well, you know, the holy brown people have them in their blessed state of untouched natural harmony. So they must be like, good, like, you know?

Same with these. You always know you're having to do with a SJW.

It's like the niggers that put the plate in their lip.

Disgusting.

>having a mammoth dick

>Individualism
Literally the most retarded argument they can make.
>"I want to be individual" = "I saw Cassie had one and now I need one too"

Some guy at my old college used to run up behind people with these and hook them with a bike lock

Your mind is possessed by ghosts that blind you to the unique individuals around you.

Good way to spot an easy slutty bitch

An actual bike lock? wtf

Seems like you have quite an extreme autistic reaction towards something very insignificant. When I see these I just think about how funny it would be to stick my dick through it then move on with whatever I'm doing.

The sad thing is that these piercings or whatever you call this shit are really similar to the tribal ornaments, anybody noticed that ? Since when did white culture started to adapt nigger tier piercing/ornament ?

It's truly disgusting, no matter how fine a girl is if I spot a single fucking piercing shit on her I just erase her from my memory instantly.

thats pretty much how it works
everyone wants to be special but end of up forgetting they are merely joining a larger trend in an attempt to stand out

Always thought at least it might feel amusing rubbing on the top surface of my dick.
>probably get it caught in my pubes when I go ballsdeep in her throat.

>Can anyone explain the psychology of the turds who pay for this?
Holy niggers wear them so they must wear them as well as a tribute

Needs 20 foot of steel cable and a fixed object on the other end...

What happens if you get into a fight with that shit? Same question for nose and lip piercings. Don't they consider these things?

Funny you should say that I would automatically assume the same , and did walking in to a flat party meeting bunch of new folk for first time . Nice Irish girl except she had the bull ring I thought she's gonna be some lgbt asshole . After knowing her niwnfor some time she's pretty based loves a good paki bashing and racist bantz

I think a person reaches such a level of self hate and insecurity they go out of their way to look more obnoxious and ugly than they already do, they're embracing their fug. There's a pic floating around of a hideous ginger guy who let his hair go into smelly thick dread and shoved bits of plastic through his face, he's like the final boss of a SJW slaying game.

I remember a little over ten years ago, the only people I saw with those piercings were people from California, who would give some shit excuse like this user made fun of as to why they have it. Now, they're fucking everywhere. I do not understand why people get them, they're ugly as fuck and their ears will never heal back past a certain circumference.

The ones that really bother me are the people who have blown out their ear holes, and just have two little meat flaps hanging around. I know a really cute girl who did that, and I cannot find her attractive, I just see her ear and remember the fact that she did that to herself with stupid shit, and it just kills it.

Fucking degenerates

Pay for what? You do stretching yourself, slowly over time.

I was saddened when this went mainstream. I have small plugs (Less than 1/4) because when I was younger I was super interested in my the tribal heritage on one side of my family and it's a right to man hood. Pierced with a porcupine quill, stretched with deer antler.

Also, you can cut the loop off your earlobe and it will recover to a nearly normal ear again.

There a picture of someone with these in their cheeks and it's disgusting, teeth exposed. I honestly hope the people who have these get infected.

>Be me
>Meet qt girl about 2 years ago
>She seems conservative at first.
>Meet her 'best friend'
>Shes covered in shitty home tattoos and piercings.
>Girlfriend starts hanging out with her more.
>She starts coming home with horrible tattoos. I put up with it tho.
>I then notice when we are hanging out she is doing something with her ear lobes.
>The bitch is fucking stretching them so she can put rings in like OP has posted.
>Instantly hits me that I'm going out with a degenerate who is going to look like a freak show.
>Next day dump her in txt message.

Best thing iv ever done.

I welcome this any any other blatant expression telling me to stay the fuck away.

Perhaps my khakis and oxfords are just as offensive and serve the same purpose for them.

>I have small plugs
Lol

fpbp

Cultural appropriation from African tribes. Special snowflake syndrome. Nothing more. It's like a colorful spider, an aesthetic warning to stay clear of it. I've never met a rational person who is content with injuring themselves for the sake of "art".

>I make fun of degeneracy I don't believe in to get high fives from internet strangers

lel

Imagine caring if someone wears ear rings / plugs. Get a life.

>See a girl after years
>Wears this
>Psycology student
>Talks about equality in schools
mfw

Literally african fucking culture.

>that flag
>that post
Well well well

>t. someone sensitive about their goatse ears

Did you tell her why though?

>run like fuck

Why exactly? What are they going to do about it.

looking through the catalog it looks like a toilet in the thumbnail so i assumed that's what you were talking about and i assumed you were Indian complaining about toilets top fucking kek

>a stranger wearing dumb earrings makes me RAGE

Please turn yourself in to the police ASAP. You are future mass shooter.

>SJW

which meme is this?

But that's what we want, you retard

I gotta see what he's reacting to...