Hello, I'm Louis from the BBC, how are you doing today?

Hi Louis, why did you pretend to be naive when questioning Jimmy Savile when you knew damn well what he was up to?

Please go away and learn something about journalism and ethics before you make a clown of yourself Mr. Theroux.

Bye.

>its a pretend to know nothing then act patronising and condescending episode
If i ever met louis id punch him in the head

You're trespassing

HI WOOEY
ETSUBATSU

What about BBC?

He wanted to keep his job at the BBC.

Because Saville was blackmailing Louis

Is this film fucking out or what?

with what?

>it's a nazi episode

time to get comfy

dude, you are like months late
we talked about this shit LITERALLY LAST YEAR

Yeah but it's shit.

>DUDE CAN'T GET INTERVIEWS WITH THE REAL PEOPLE SO I'LL JUST RECREATE IT WITH ACTORS AND UP THE DRAMA LMAO

How can a grown man know so little?

We'll never know

I liked it. It's shit as a Scientology expose but as a trolling Marty Rathbun piece it's highly entertaining

This

>it's a louis sings a beatles song episode

>It's a louis gets offered a free blowjob at the love ranch by an attention-seeking prostitute episode

what would be the one person who if turn out to be a pedo would break britain?
my vote for is sir David Attenborough

>inb4 somebody mention the royals
nah that would be expected

it was less of a documentary and more an interesting experiment. using actors to recreate the experience was perfect as a way to try and understand it phenomenologically as scientology could only have emerged from that industry

Definitely Attenborough.

Was this kino?

>that t shirt
If one person was to make cucking mainstream I fucking knew it would the that dickhead

this
that guy is salty as fuck because miscavige mistreated him, if nothing changed he would still stay and be enforcer in the scientology church now

DR SAVILLE, I'M BBC

what did he mean by this?

"One more suicide attempt and it's all mine!"

Why are so many famous brits gay?

poof nation

boarding school

You a real nigga?

>read Christopher Hitchens biography
>mfw finding out he was the class slut at an all boys school

that was a funny episode

I'm still waiting on him to study "The Wonderful World of Waifus"

>What does that mean, you're waifu a shit, and why the apostrophe?

DO THEY BANTZ AT THE BBC

DOES LOUIS CALL ADAM CURTIS A TINFOIL NUTTER

>My time with user had come to an end. During out time together, I had learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irreverent, self-deprecating style of humour and his ability to show compassion toward those who shared his "feels". What had started as a journey into the "dark side of the internet" had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but a common sense of displacement. Although they have been attacked in the media as Nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented with was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realised that the "Internet Hate Machine" hates nothing more than itself.

I just can't see him as a pedo.
Now as an Animal fucker or a furry, yeah I could totally see that.

> pretend this is john oliver

he went so far as to say he distrusted men who hadn't bottomed at least once in their life

>my vote for is sir David Attenborough

imagine audiotapes of him slowly narrating his own pursuit, capture and buggery of underage victims

now imagine Animal Planet redoing them

>BUT WHY PRINCESS DIANA, WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?!!!

the WBC special was kino

>he went so far as to say he distrusted men who hadn't bottomed at least once in their life

QUICK

LOUIS THEROUX IS INTERVIEWING PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR BEING A FUCKING WEIRDO

YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHAT PRECISELY IT IS ABOUT YOU THAT HAS ATTRACTED HIM TO YOU

Wtf Hitch was gay?
Actually that makes a lot of sense.

We survived Rolf Harris. That was bad enough.

this really activated my almonds