Why are soyboys ruining this board? Can't they just go away with their shit indie...

Why are soyboys ruining this board? Can't they just go away with their shit indie, trendy hip-hop and lack of testosterone?
Anyway post anti-soy music
youtube.com/watch?v=O_VzPDHxmUg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=m3I3-KTJbtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums‘s just as responsible for the ruining of this board

rolling

:o

>posting loop zoop
between effete indie shit and muh bluesy cockrock i don't think anyone's really winning the argument here

roll

roll

Ayy

Opposite is true. Without the influx of at least a few other voices it would have turned into a hugbox safe space. It already threateningly feels like it.

Openly communist, cultural nihilists ruined this board.

Roll

rollerino

Rolllll

*burp*
im going to fap your pepis >:3

Sup Forums is the same shit but they just larp as crusaders instead of as womyn

roll

No worries, user.
They cannot win! They have no strength.

horseshit. you fucking retards flooded the board late 2013 and made every thread about fucking Jews and minorities. you retards derail shit constantly because if something doesn't reinforce your echo chamber you get triggered.

rollin'

Too true.

roll

i dont really get this argument, sure no one was openly against black people or gays but the words nigger and faggot still got thrown around a lot (it's still Sup Forums lol), and it's not like there's 200 response threads with a picture of marx in the OP. I honestly think Sup Forums kiddies are just as hypersensitive to this shit as the SJW's the accuse of wanted hugbox safe spaces.

mu was and continues being a place where you can call anybody posting anything a pleb and an idiot for not liking the right things. this isn't ever going to go away. how constructive conversation may be varies from thread to thread, but pretending that mu was quickly turning into a le reddit safespace (tm) is total and actual bullshit.

The closest thing to that was the occasional commie/lefty music thread and there’s no harm in that.

thank you for this, user
roll

And even then there were right wing music threads that were way less fucking obnoxious than the Sup Forums shit we get now

>no harm in commies
And that's why Sup Forums has come to save the day.

Yeah, I'm sure the people throwing around insults like soyboy and nu-male are really the ones that have been here longest.

ballsack get

Shut the fuck up and take your dadrock elsewhere

>save the day
>worthless off topic posting
>derailing every thread
>spouting the same two dead memes every fucking post
ok

commie/lefty music threads are as easy to ignore as "muh right wing musician threads" and the kpop kids, it's not like mu isn't patient with containment threads.

the issue is that whenever anyone disagrees with anything they are either immediately called soy or pol, the dual three-letter boogeymen, and neither of them have anything to do with music itself.

you can still call soft indie stuff affected and whiny, you can call rap a glib glamorization of stupidity, you can call metal lowbrow and willfully unsophisticated, but the argument of soy vs pol just two strawmen blowing in the field.

kekistani warriors to the rescue! am i right my fellow Sup Forumsacks?

No... Sup Forums just wants to discuss politics on a music board, completely ruining the point of this board.

>the issue is that whenever anyone disagrees with anything they are either immediately called soy or pol
These words are only important because people give them importance
Do you see anyone still calling people "trolls" here?
No, because it lost its importance long ago

Gimme the Sup Forumsass wizzard

reroll

roll

>just as
>implying Sup Forumstards and soyboys aren't the same group

No prob ;)

>hugbox safe space
>communism
These are opposites though. Nothing scares the Sup Forums beta more than Marxist thought.

Roll

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those guys had below average testosterone, but I honestly don't believe that they're that low on that scale. I know all the right wing sources reported it that way, but their testosterone levels are abnormally, dangerously low according to that, which doesn't make sense. For one thing, the Asian guy (Eugene?) has clearly masculine facial features, which is only possible from having a decent level of testosterone during puberty. For another thing, Eugene and the guy on the right (Ned? ironically, the guy with the lowest t level) are both athletic and physically fit, which wouldn't be possible without normal-range testosterone; they wouldn't have the energy or strength for normal exercise, nor would they have the correct muscularity.

If you want a legitimate example of what abnormally low testosterone looks like in adult males, look up Alexander Jahans' early YouTube videos.

You're welcome.

>legitimately replying to bait in a serious way
>thinking there's really an actual connection between soy and lack of masculinity
I don't know if you have lurked here too much or not enough.

kys ;]

I don't buy the paranoia over soy and testosterone, and I don't mention soy in my post. I do think it's possible that extremely high intake of soy could possibly affect testosterone in developing males, but not in normal amounts, given how significant soy is in the diets of East Asians.

My response may have been tone-deaf, and if so it's because I've avoided the more politicized parts of Sup Forums since the take over of Sup Forums / the "alt right". I've been here since 2009, but cut way down on my usage by 2013, and since around 2011 my main board has been Sup Forums. I've been on here a lot in the last couple months, though, probably because of increased anxiety caused by grad school.

The main problem with getting the tone right is that many people on this board believe the most retarded bullshit, especially those interested in far right/nationalist politics. So, to communicate effectively, I have to engage with the ridiculous things they believe, but I make myself look ridiculous in the process.

t. soyboy

came here in 2013 myself. when would you put the Sup Forums takeover date wise? I saw a noticeable uptick in Sup Forums posting a few months after I started lurking but I'm not sure if my perspective is warped since it seemed to happen really close to my arrival here.

roll

No you're right, agreed on everything actually. I just think OP was baiting anyway so you could've spared yourself the effort of typing out a response to him. I also avoid Sup Forums usually, it's a cancerous place only good to make a shitpost there a few times a year and then not to return there again for multiple months

i havent rolled this one before

not him, but pol was easily ignorable up until late 2015 - early 2016. it was really the american election that either caused or exacerbated pol's retarded growth

Witnessed

The recent banning of /r/incels has probably also had an influence, since /r9k/ and Sup Forums ae now the main go-to places they have left.

Roll

POST MUSIC THAT RAISES TEST LEVELS

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

watch
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

youtube.com/watch?v=m3I3-KTJbtY

rolly roll

blessed digits

roll

posting videos like this is a fool's errand, as the people posting "soyboy" are trolling 100% of the time

BLACK HOLE GET

>"it's okay when we do it": the post