/got/ general, D&D ruin everything edition

/got/ general, D&D ruin everything edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

oursisthefurysite.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/true-origins-of-the-ironborn/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5l79dv/last_spoilers/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did we 404?
shame

Yes we did.

But what did we expect.

New Year's + weekend + no more news or leaks cause holiday break = death

>Everyone already knows what's going to happen Season 7 even though we're 6 months out
>GRRM not even bothering with a New Year's post apologizing for no TWOW this year

Just let it die.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Last year he posted his New Years update on the second I believe. There is still time.

Did people actually think he'd write another update?

He only did one last year because everyone, including him, wanted the book out before season 6.

No one's expecting stuff anymore and they know they'll be spoiled and that "the books are the books and the show is the show". In George's mind, he's off the hook and doesn't have to answer or update anyone unless he feels like it.

I don't expect an update on winds besides maybe a quick "it's still not finished" but you know that fat wind bag will still put out a rambling new years blog.

It'll be nothing but disappointment over Trump, recent deaths, football, more Trump, puppy shit, and a little happiness over Wild Cards and the cons he went to and events he hosted

Ouch. The satanic trips of truth.

Where's the pic from?

How could you new fag this hard? You mean you weren't even here during season 6 this year?

I have watched all the episodes. I cant exactly remember you faggot. I have a life, I don't browse this shithole all day. Ive also probably been here longer than you.

First friendly reminder of the new year that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>he doesn't remember every moment of every Night King scene

kys so you can at least be of use by joining his army

that's bc the fat bastard accidentally deleted the whole thing he had written before positng it the piece of shit. so he spent a whole fucking day writing on his stupid livejournal like some emo teen in the 90s

That dusty mesa meme was huge all season. It was in every thread along with Azor Jon. It's a true detective reference. I call bull shit on your ass new fag.

Speaking of memes from season 6 are you still out there guy who posted the Cersei doll in every thread? Or did anyone save that pic? I can't even find that action figure on google images.

Some memes I don't miss are Stannis fags. Do you think they will STILL be in denial and back in the threads for season 7? I also don't miss Jon bros. I am team manlet memes.

Do you guys think Kerry has read the books?

I'm going to a GoT con this summer, and so far Kerry and Ramsay are booked to be there. I'm going to bend the knee to Princess Shireen and hope there are other Stannermen there. If she hasn't read the books she'll probably think I'm an asshole for liking Stannis. But maybe she'll beat me up (hopefully).

I know Ramsay is a meme character, but the actor is pretty good. Do you guys think he fucked Myranda off camera? Surely he at least touched her pussy "accidentally".

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

judging by her instagram, she's getting blacked as we speak, she ain't got time to read some dumb books.

Can't see her account. Post pics

What has Maisie been up to lately lads?

>/got/ fags harassed Kerry so much she made her instagram private

You fuckheads

just triggered white boys that can't handle the white woman with a black men

You managed to save any pics?

>page 8

Dying once is enough

what is the best fight scene in Game of Thrones ?

Mountain vs. Viper, though if it's too over-the-top for your tastes, I'd say Ser Varden vs. Bronn from Season one.

carice is best girl

A theory from World of Ice and Fire for anyone who likes Ironbabbies or Euron Edgelord

oursisthefurysite.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/true-origins-of-the-ironborn/

Cringe. They are actors who are disgusted by you. They only reason they even do cons is 1. Contractual obligations, 2. Extra coin/freebies, 3.desperately trying to hold onto sliding fame. They do not care about theory and lore one bit. Please don't really bend they knee. I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm not going to literally bow to her idiot. I probably won't even talk to her because she's a girl. I'll get someone else to have her sign my Baratheon merch.

You can get a picture but please don't Preston Jacobs her while she's trying to eat her pizza. We all know how that will turn out.

>ywn sperg out to Shireen while she talks about ranch dressing

>That season 7 finale leak

Fucking hell it can't be real it's too fucking retarded

You underestimate D&D

What did she mean by this? Was it 2deep4u bullshit like sending a message to god?

I never even realized until you put it in those terms that what grrm did was more fitting behavior for a teenager. Nobody would think twice if Kerry did that but from a fucking 60 year old man? Jesus what a cunt. At this point I'd rather meet Preston Jacobs and talk about ASOIAF with him than grrm.

Not just that, but he's the man that spent thousands of hours writing the shit. And his laziness is the reason PJ and others are so desperate for more information.

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that based Robb had the best armor?

>le close-up shots with a frame change every 0.5s
>best fight

spotted the pleb, i bet you loved Hardhome too

Stannis' armor is cooler but it's not very functional. Robb's armor was pretty based aside from not having a helmet. I really liked Renly's armor, and Kingsguard armor from season one.

Does anyone wear plate on the show anymore?

Which ones are you talking about? Those new Cine leaks?

I'm talking about jon and dany fucking then the white walkers breaks through the wall and what are the new cine leaks? Would you link it?

This is Con of Thrones, hosted by Watchers on the Wall. They are the most autistic GoT site so they must be /ourguys/. It's in Nashville, Tennessee in June.

Any /got/fags want to go? No Jaqenposters please.

Kind of a fucked up joke considering that little girl lost her job due to being killed off the show.

>private instagram
well fuck you too

>71.8k followers
>hurr setting it private

Cine leaks are bullshit, don't bother

This person deleted there account and most people think these are fake but these popped up after Christmas sometime

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5l79dv/last_spoilers/?

Is there any scenario where season 7 won't be dissapointing

reminder: without D&D you would have no social life or these threads

you need them more than they need (You)

Nice quads but you're implying someone else couldn't have thought of making it a tv show and looked up R+L=J online to pass George's test

who the fuck doesnt remember dusty mesa autist

get out, reddit

D&D giving up the production and letting GRRM do whatever he wants including erasing S5/6 and starting anew.

Yeah. not very likely.
It's gonna be terrible.

pretty much anyone could have made a good tv show out of books 1-3

But no one could have saved the garbage that was books 4-5, so D&D didn't really ruin anything

On the other hand they did inject it with their bullshit kike propaganda so fuck them anyway

spending hours after hours in this shithole is not a "need", user.
it's a curse.

without D&D we'd be free. plus we would have to watch this constantly disappointing shitshow.

its private? glad i followed kerryfu beforehand

we're talking about how you need to go back.

>But no one could have saved the garbage that was books 4-5, so D&D didn't really ruin anything

If the bread you're eating is stale, the steak is overcooked, and your liquor is flat but I shit on your plate and piss in your drink, I still ruined your meal.

There was some shit part in books 4-5 ( dorne easily come to mind ) and they've made them WORSE.

But there was also some good parts ( Jaime, Stannis, etc.. ) and they've made them dorne-tier.

what about branfags? actually nerd conventions are too cringe even for me

they totally stopped giving a shit after the red wedding though so of course that happened

The red wedding was the whole reason they did the show

Branfags and Jonsa fags are just as bad

kill yourself dont ever compare me to jonsafag tumblrinas ever again

guys i fear that Cersei is going to die in the season 7 finale, that's what the recent leaker is saying. I really don't want her to die until at least far enough into season 8, there's literally no point in watching this shitshow if all that is left is tyrion/dany/jon wanking faggotry.

s7/8 is really just a split final season

she makes it more than half way, i think you can handle 6 episodes without her

The recent leakers are either trolls or a smokescreen. Only trust Lads. His are the only leaks we know are real, and are confirmed by all set photos.

This.

Lads is the true prophet

meh according to derp webpages , its done

>2003-2009: Sup Forums is mostly libertarian

>2009-2017: Sup Forums is mostly fascist, albeit half of them being ironic and the other half being serious

>2017-: Sup Forums will be ???

What will the future have in store for this site?

Jonsa

Once Trump well and truly fucks up everything they'll be claiming they were true Liberals all along.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

Give me enough money to buy all the GoT pop figures and your Skype username and I'll make season 7 whatever you want it to be

Mornin', /got/

Probably still right wing, the ingeniousness of the "alt right" is to portray themselves as underdog victims even though they run the place and have popular support.

"Won the presidency, congress and senate? Oh but the jewish media and sjw degenerate society, we are the poor victimised minority in this liberarchal system."

It's just contrarianism. 4chins used to be atheist, 'anti-establishment', degenerate, but once it got mainstream with r*ddit and fedorafags, they wanted to distance themselves from it, so they became ultra-""""""conservative"""""", """""""""Christian""""""""", and started spouting shit about degeneracy and family values as if they were an evangelical preacher on tv. Then the actual retards came and took them seriously, so now you have those idiots who legitimately think 4chins is the last bastion of conservatism.

I think, or at least hope, that we'll see a comeback for the good old obscene, degenerate nihilism. It can go well simply because Trumpfags are so easy to bait and trigger, so more epic troles will jump on the Trump bashing bandwagon just to piss them off, and soon it'll become non-ironical.

If HBO were to produce a Robert's Rebellion series, who would you cast as Cersei, Jaime, Catelyn, Jon Arryn, Brandon, Robert, etc.?

Robert - Henry Cavill
Brandon - Clive Standen (Rollo)
Jaime - Jamie Campbell Bower
Cersei (though she doesn't do much there, wasn't even in the tourney) - January Jones or Alice Eve
Ashara - Eva Green
Catelyn - Karen Gillan
Lyanna - Ozge
Howland Reed - Macaulay Culkin

January Jones is a horrible actress and isn't even hot

Alice Eve all the way

>Lyanna - Ozge

This meme needs to be euthanized.

>Howland Reed - Macaulay Culkin

kek

Alice Eve is too qt for a bitch like Cersei though. January Jones gives more of that cunty vibe while still being fucking hot, and as I said, Cersei has a minor role anyway.

the targaryen dynasty would have infinite material to work with. bobs rebellion is a 10 part series at best

abbey lee as rhaenys targaryen

But Cersei's supposed to be ridiculously hot, which January Fridge Jones isn't. Alice can play a bitch, she doesn't need bitch face or to project bitchiness all the time to play Cersei

they could end it with the rebellion in the final season

best of both worlds

It'd be a hard sell to do Aegon I.

Feminists would hate Aegon having two wives and preferring to bed the more stereotypically feminine one over the warrior Queen. And the Durrandon guys stripping Argella naked, chaining her, gagging her and selling her out.

And the dragons were so large a factor that it'd be very expensive.

And then you have Aegon not struggling all too much cause he wins in just a few years and doesn't suffer very much. Not enough tension. And dear god the original content they'd have to come up with to pad everything and give people personalities would guarantee shit characters.

>Starks are traditionally wolf blooded
>Brandon and Lyanna were wolf blooded out of 4 of Rickard's kids
>none of Ned's kids are wolf blooded
>Jon isn't wolf blooded

What the fuck?

In one generation the Starks became pussies

Natural selection. Being a hothead doesn't pay off. In a few generations maybe they'll even lose their general stupidity.

>none of Ned's kids are wolf blooded
>Ned literally tells Arya that she has wolf's blood
also robb got angry pretty easily too and catelyn thinks that he sounds more like brandon than ned at one point

oh and also rickon was wild as fuck, that's 3/5 potentially right there

Arya fine.

Robb no, he's too forward thinking and strategic to be wolf blooded.

Rickon no, he's just a little kid who can tap into a wild animal's mind when he barely has his own mind and self under control

First friendly reminder of the new year that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

Newfag here, what is the Baneposting of GOT?

Darkstarposting

honestly, /got/'s memes aren't that good or memorable
idea crayons is pretty funny i guess

wew this thread sure is close to getting archived
bump with some good fanart

Bring back all the memes

looks like a heroin addict you'd avoid making eye-contact with because you know they'll beg for money.

George used to be so interactive with his fans when you look at those old posts and Q&A's and such. Now he just acts like a typical Hollywood exec and brushes off the hard questions, and tells those people with LEGIT questions (not the who's your fav character bullshit-tier questions, which he says he hates, but probably is relieved to hear them being asked) to fuck off to tower of the hand, westeros.org and other fansites. His best response is "keep reading." Keeping reading WHAT??

This is what happens when a B-tier author gets promoted to A status because a tv adaptation of his work became famous.

>page 9