Why im seeing so many normies lately with argentina t-shirt? did I miss something?

Why im seeing so many normies lately with argentina t-shirt? did I miss something?

That's Mayweather's daugther btw

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/moneyyaya/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she THICC

2 ass 4 me, lads

I'd jab her, if you understand what I'm implying

i would have sex with her for 10 rounds if you know what i mean

Messi, that's why

>not semi-ironically wearing a Riquelme 10 shirt despite not really being interested in the sport
welcome to north america, try to maintain your will to live

>gassing before 12
Pathetic.

why do people do this

Based Billy

Poo Peeland on suicide watch

it's a homo signaling thing

>________
>_____

They're just paying respects to their black brothers

baby blue & white is /fa/ af m8

not as common as red, blue, black or white and not as flamboyant as green, yellow, violet purple pink tc

id COLONIZE her nubian ass, iykwim

Highly redpilled.

she looks like a midget, not in the meme way but like a real one

sauce of pic. like instagram, twitter?

this man knows whats up

Wait these are mayweather's kids? How the fuck did that midget make these 2?

he put his penis in a woman's vagina

probably rape after beating his wife for a few rounds in the kitchen

he can both knock out and knock up.

I would like to copulate with her, if you can catch my drift.

WTF I'M A PEDO NOW?!?!

instagram.com/moneyyaya/?hl=en

>Germans in charge of NOT throwing away their superior physical genetics in favour of manlet niggers and Arabs

15 years ago it was Brazil

15 years from now it will be something else

2 centuries ago it was Uruguay

For Da Land

It's a big national team. You will always find bandwagoners. I've seen people here with Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands and other national team jerseys

>Argentina
>big national team
Kek. You won't even make it to Russia because you're professional chokers.

She's like 4'3 lol

She's just standing in a weird way to make her ass look bigger. All the retards going THICC itt didn't bother to look at her other pictures

t. Uderrage Ass Expert

3 centuries ago it was ottoman empire

wtf i love karl pilkinton now

a r g e n t i n a

w h i t e

Wtf,Charlie Brown is real and he's from straya!

Football jerseys seem to be high fashion in the US at the minute. Can any yanks explain?

Pretty sure that I keep my genes after having sex with a woman.

Don't be so retarded, Neymar. Uruguay's squad is JUST tier without Suarez and Venezuela has nothing to play for. We'll make it, and you'll embarrass yourselves in the world cup, like in the last 3.

Did you knew that there isn't a single female dwarf striper for hire in the intire country of poortugal?
This country has always been shit, but this fact has made me completely heartbroken.

how cruel ;_;

i think i will never rub one to midgets.

i think it is the nnly thing i can't get hard watching it

Try bridget the midget.

This. I see argentinian shirts pretty often when I see people playing or flaites 420ing desu

I was a Godfather at a wedding and I wanted a fucking hilarious striping show for the groom since he forbid me of hiring a proper striper.
I wanted a nice surprise for him, something his future wife would not be mad at (he's completely domesticated), but I just couldn't deliver. I searched the web for weeks, left adds, contacted ppl from the whole country and some whore houses too.

I was so mad.

Out of curiosity I googled foe midget strippers in germany and pic related was the first thing that showed up. wew

did the same thing and this is the top result, apparently she has a youtube channel talking about her stuff

I'd love to know you irl

Lucky bastards. Closest I could find was a dwarf male striper. Fuck that tbqh.
>inb4 not liking dicks or it would be funny
No it would be horrible.

W-why?

THICC

You seem like a laugh, I'd do blow off your cock while we teamed an obscure fake-titted midget stripper and post the vids to snapchat.

I like your style.