I DON'T WEAR UNDERWEAR

I DON'T WEAR UNDERWEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=1dHVQo-ya5s

i see nothing wrong with this

i dont wear clothes

I see no proof of her claims.

COZ YOU RE A WHORE

Hygiene. Period.

This. We should petition her for proofs.

as long as she's being unhygienic in her own pants i don't care

why would you want to see this fat whore's pussy

it's probably hairy and unkept

I was born naked.

Then I swear she better change clothes daily.

Also, wearing layers works wonders for not needing heating or airco.

I didn't really watch the video, but the topic reminds of how female 'comedians' always joke about sex and gender like they can't think of anything else.

She's got weird lips or it's just me ?

no morals

Sup Forums - youtube vlogs

and periods

hey pussy lips are probably covered in denim lint

My wife never wears underwear.

Most girls don't unless they know they're going on a date and want to look sexy.

Females find underwear very annoying.

Wow so powerful! This really made me think

my ex would always have toilet paper down there every single time i was going to fuck with her . Should of told her to use wet wipes but i knew it would embarrass the hell out of her so i let it go because i don't get that grossed out

I feel sorry for your pants.

Women in being cunts shocker

Thats pretty gross pham.

Give me views muh vagina

Is this an American thing? I always wear underwear.

t. girl

In France girls do like to wear underwear, I never met anyone not wearing panties. Most of the time they find it gross

But waking up in the morning with a splendid view on a fine ass ready to be pounded is the best feeling in the world

Fucking a girl up her skirt in a park is nice too but you can do it even if she's wearing underwear, I know it, I tried it

What kind of faggot ass nu-male lights candles on his kitchen table when he is alone.

I thought this was common practice for white millenial women?

I dated a white whore who would send me nudes while she was at work (a fucking bank) and she never wore panties.

Her words were "easy access"

Gays

>"easy access"
wew, hope you dumped that whore.

Because that is all they get recognised for m8

>as long as she's unhygienic in her own pants
>she's not wearing pants

I kekked happily.

Sure did.

She was divorced with 2 kids and was desperate for a man.

I played it for as long as it would last...i didnt want to commit so she basically fucked off after about a year

People have the luxury of using washing machines to clean their clothes without any real effort.

You're not supposed to wash your hose every day. That's what underwear is for. If you go commando, your hose will get dirty over time, much more quickly and will require more frequent washing.

Underwear is a rip off tho

It's called a bar
I know I know leaving your basement is haram, I wouldn't expect you to understand

>he doesn't make candles from tallow of the animal he slaughtered for meat, or beeswax from the hive he ripped open because he wanted a little honey.

>not letting your undergarments soak up your scent so you can sell them to virgins on the internet

Baka

>WHO THE FUCK IS DEREK THEN?
watched 4 minutes of that in vaguely fading hope, she proved it. I really, literally, like totally 99.9% honestly can hear no more.

It's too hot hear to wear undies 8 months of the year. Why would anyone want to get about with a layer of wet cotton wrapped around their balls?

>probably
She says in the video "it's a hairy moist place."
So yeah.
Also, she's a vegan so there's that.

Thats clearly a kitchen you mongoloid.

>Not protecting your clothes from your ass and discharge
Even if she never ever gets wet when out, she still has discharge even during non time of month.
Plus farts.

I met a girl in a public park who fucked me within an hour of meeting me

She was wearing a sundress, I found out she wasn't wearing underwear when I put my hand up her dress on the way back to my place

I said "what kind of girl doesn't wear underwear to a public park at night???"

And she said "It's just comfortable"

lol. I think it made her hornier to point it out

YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION YEAST INFECTION

>fucks a complete stranger
>at night
>goes back to his house
>lets herself get felt up
>doesn't wear underwear

Things that never happened.

tl;dr yeast infections

That's why he's alone.

Stay salty NZ, some of us here are men who get laid regularly

A man with a real dick (8") needs to wear jocks/briefs if he's not to look like a damned animal showing it off any time he wears something other than jeans. And any time I am wearing jeans, or any other tight pants, I want to keep my cock and balls high and tight, so that when I sit down, they're not twisted and crushed somewhere down the leg.
Only babbys with pindicks that don't dangle, or niggers who walk around with their pants mostly down, grabbing their junk and grunting and hooting at passing females, wear boxers or nothing.