T H I C C

UNNNNFFFFFF

THICC

Did Godzilla do meth?

good godzilla movie, mediocre movie in general

i liked it tho but that's just my humble opinion

stay fresh

shut the fuck up

I wanna see one where he has tiny stuby legs and huge muscular arms. Like arms 3 times the size of regular ones.

But then I'd get king kong I guess.

Waiting for blu ray

look hard enough, i found it
theres two versions, one longer, and one kinda shit
the long version is spec-fucking-tacular, certainly one of the best godzilla (jap) movies to date

DAMN, GODZILLA LOOKS LIKE -THAT-?

best fucking movie 2016, perfect revival of the Toho Godzilla franchise

Can you keep your black Twitter memes somewhere else?

I'm watching the 1hr 40 minutes version.

*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

The tail at the end was fucking creepy looking

lurk m0ar

Wow queen

a million times better than MUH MILITARY: the film

>klinefelter_godzilla.jpg

At least post a fucking magnet or something

It's pretty good. I liked the overall message of Japan needing to stop listening to foreign governments and learning to make decisions for themselves.

How did they actually make that beast?

Haha, imagine how loud Godzilla's farts are. Like do you think he'd knock down buildings with his back wind haha it's just a random thought

It's CGI meant to look like a prop puppet

Solid build up until the second half.

Wow queen you're so beautiful

reminder that JUST started from a black twitter meme

>let's make this supposed to be realistic looking cgi look like a fake looking puppet

we need to nuke them again it seems

What's godzilla's problem anyway? What did Tokyo do to him?

Godzilla hates everything.

The CGI was subpar and I couldn't distinguish the Japanese actors from one another half the time, but the movie did two things really well: it established Godzilla as an actual huge threat (instead of background noise like in the 2014 one) and it also established really well how a bureaucratic government would go about dealing with it, crisis of succession included.

Probably the best modern Godzilla movie to date.

DUDE DESTRUCTION LMAO

He was just talking a walk, needed some exercise, you see those thighs senpai?

Jesus, Shin, DYEL?

In shin? It wanted to dominate the world.

I need a quick scientific explanation how is this possible to have that much lard only on your botton half.

I was literally thinking the same thing of how that is even possible.

She's like a dwarf planet below the waste, but just a chubby up top. I don't understand.

THICC

the heavy emphasis on the organizational aspect of everything, good and bad, felt really fresh

It's quite good, but overrated. And Godzilla looks really stupid.

What was his endgame?

It was typical of japanese cinema,

bad cg
overacting
vaguely political or religious undercurrent
stupid ambiguous ending

If Legendary went this route, would anyone like it?

There's no universe where Legendary would do it.

No, because he's made of literally nothing but tumors and misery

black twitter memes are mostly created by whitey now

That actually goes back to the very first godzilla, where there's scenes of politicians discussing what to do, coast guard sending out ships, that kind of stuff.

>Ambiguous end
What was ambiguous about it? They froze Shin, but it's made very clear that Shin WILL thaw eventually, and when he does, the UN is ready to nuke him right away to get rid of him permanently, or try to. And it's made very clear when Shin does thaw, the situation will be made much, much worse.

Elephantiasis. Its not fat, its an auto-immune disease. The swelling is caused by lymhpnodes pumping fluid into the affected areas. Shit sucks. Look up The Elephantman

made me realized i never really liked godzilla and i should avoid future hype campaigns.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEONNNNNK!!!

You just described an ambiguous ending.
>What's gonna happen when it thaws?
>Is there any way to stop it?

>Whats going to happen when it thaws
G-Spawn are going to be unleashed, it will most likely return to it's destruction, and the UN will almost certainly attempt to nuke it, if they don't already set up a nuke before hand

>Is there any way to stop it?
Oxygen Destroyer

that's not elephantitis. it's fat, not oedema. unusual genetics probably. it reminds me of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

Ideas for sequel?
>Godzilla thaws, releases G-Spawn, escapes
>King Ghidorah was already around, it mutated like Godzilla, but no where near as fast or as monstrous
>Runs into a G-Spawn and eats it
>Their DNA combines and King Ghidorah explodes into mutations as the Godzilla cells attempt to take over, and it's own cells rapidly adapt and consume thanks to Godzilla's own adaptability
>When the mutation finally slows down, whats left is a massive, tumorous abomination with a long, overgrown head that appears to be trying to rip itself apart in every direction, with useless, gangly wings
>When it finally meets Godzilla and fights it, the battles pushes Ghidorah's mutations into overdrive again, leading to it ripping it's own head apart, regrowing into three scabby, gnarled stumps of heads and growing massive, leathery wings, constantly breaking from trying to fly it's massive size, but instantly healing
>Due to it's unstable cellular structure, it's somehow capable of absorbing electricity in the atmosphere and from the city power grid in seconds, combining it with it's own version of the atomic breath, creating atomic lightning breath

We were both right/wrong. thedoctorstv.com/articles/3381-meet-the-70-inch-booty-instagram-star
Turns out she has Lipedema, which makes your lyphnodes act up and leads to increased fat deposits in the addition to the swelling.

>We were both right/wrong.
fat oedema. who knew? interesting.

Havent seen the movie but that webm might sell it for me.

Do those "mites" run rampant through the city like the Cloverfied mites did? Or is that the only scene you see them?

its literally the last shot of the movie and its never seen other than that its fucking dumb and typical pretentious jap crap

Any hope for a second movie? Maybe see them then?

>oedema
You are an islander who uses the metric system, and will never be a classical Greek. And if you WERE one, you'd pronounce œ as 'oy' not 'ee'. Do you say 'oydeemah'? Why no, no you do not. Oh, and while we're at it, did the classical Greeks have the word 'edema'? No, it's a comparatively recent medical term.

Do you still spell things "to-day" or "coöperation"? No, because you'd be a silly cunt.

Save the pretentious orthography for impressing your friends down at the pub.

what's your problem, man? that's uncalled for.

It is new evolution form of Godzilla, more suitable for surface. Big classic look is, actually, a 4th form and 3rd Godzilla's look we see on screen.

the question was about the mites

>pretentious orthography
in dutch it's oedeem. so i mix and match, i guess. although oedema isn't actually incorrect english. also, calm down.

It's not mites, it's new little godzillas.

Liked it but also a big NGE fan, so I guess I'm kind of biased

Well thats dumb. I thought they were just the people who got mutated when attached to the gorey mess that is his radioactive tail. If youre going to design little Godzillas then dont make them flat out humanoid. Hope they save those human looking zillas for the Pacific Rim sequel, giving us the closest thing we will ever get to an Evangelion movie.

>a japanese female president
lmao

It has perfect in universe explanation, pretty Anno's style. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Not in this movie...

>a japanese american female president

fug nvm I thought you meant a female president of Japan.

Just as crazy tho

Can I watch this if I've never watched any Godzilla?

Don't see why not

the coolest fucking scene in any Godzilla movie, period.

pleb get the fuck out

Thicc

i thought the movie overall was just average. nothing amazing or terrible. kinda cliche but i guess it looks good compared to other godzilla flick

They are actually not explained at all so they might be what you say.

Is there a decent subtitled rip out?

This.

But goddamn Shin Gojira is cool.

He did nothing wrong

he was hungry for the nuclear power plant

Moar like shit Godzilla ammirite?

Legendary is supposed to be heroic godzilla

The awful "English" in the film does it for me

The destruction scenes are really the only good thing.

But, god damn, his eyes, literal dog mange skin, and back lasers are fucking retarded.

much like your posting

It's alrite.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The American Japanese woman was such a stupid character.