The Biggest Conspiracy of all time in ct forums is being spilled, Listen up! Tavistock Operations

DK here - Check this shit out my POLISH BROTHERS! -

The Biggest Conspiracy of all time in ct forums is being spilled, Listen up! Tavistock Operations are Ongoing! -

archive.is/TqEOB

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/10985-the-biggest-conspiracy-of-all-time-in-ct-forums-is-being-spilled-listen-up-tavistock-operations-are-ongoing/

Hotpocket edit: After this thread was posted it prompted several strange posters with empty posting histories, aside from the posts they made here.

Other urls found in this thread:

tavistockagenda.iwarp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most people don't follow links outside of Sup Forums even if it is archive.is

"Biggest conspiracy" in the URL, i am already yawning

Greentext a short 3 line summary if you want a successful thread

bumping for you, this is obviously happening online, its easy to see when you know what to look for

this is some 1984 shit too, they slide threads and keep discussion to a minimum, the things move so fast and are such low quality that it changes how the site feels

its obviously happening now too, I wonder how many different operations are going on and by what companies

>government/companies are highly monitoring and manipulating free speech online
>they use psyop tactics to do this
>some really creepy shit is going down that has to do with the mind and attention and how people view the world of the internet

tavistockagenda.iwarp.com/

And this is news how?

Not directed at you personally but the meme magic frogposters are onto something for quite a while now.

Now I'm interested enough to follow the link

This is the Cia's bread and butter mate

Nothing new

Tavistock crooks took down godlikeproductions and givemegossip, after too many redpills about the real conspiracy were dropped there.

I'm 100% convinced they were behind Sup Forums harbor in late 2014 too.

These are the worst elements of the secret intelligence community we're talking about here, these are the kind of people that frantically research how to control and manipulate the human mind at the chemical level, with the goal to enslave mankind. They are the 'scientific' driving force behind stuff like Project Monarch and MK Ultra, the 21st century NWO equivalent of Dr. Mengele and Unit 731.

Read it and it's nothing new like said

I only visit anonymous boards so I'm immune to most of it.

Not that i think i cannot be tracked but I have ZERO accounts on the internet

Well it's not news to me, but it seems alot of people have forgotten about this

I haven't gone to /x/ in a while really, but I am familiar with alot of the stuff that is going on, it was acctually a dream of mine to get Sup Forums to collab with /x/ and ebola-chan and winter-chan were both fruitions of that.

The people that control this sort of thing have been throwing out big vibes recently, people are going fucking crazy and I dont know what we can do to stop it. The fluoride, the microwave transmitters, I mean there are other pharmas in the water, there are other signals going through the air, there is some project blue beam type shit going on with the collective memory and the Mandela effect, someone is hitting us big

Even the gangstalking people, this was never a thing back in the day, sure there was paranoid delusions, but gangstalking is different, not that i believe that these people are being stalked, maybe some are, but these delusions are a result of a power over the population that manifests itself as gangstalking to those it doesn't work on

They already can control everything you do chemically, with one chemical you can be told to do anything and you will comply

They are trying to reproduce the effect with 'radio' waves

Also think DUMBS, deep underground military bases, think of the breeding and mind control expiraments going on down there

"They have fucking monkies hooked up to brain wave monitors watching fucking American Idol graphics"

Gangstalking operations are quite real. There are even gangstalking ops that take place entirely on the internet.

You can simply buy yourself a gangstalking operation by giving $$$ to neighbors and even relatives of people. you get them on your 'moral' side of things just by flashing a badge.

There were MILLIONS of people in communist germany that collaborated with Stasi for money

USAF Phoenix Ravens is one of those groups specialized on gangstalking and organizing psyops. They specifically target political dissidents who know too much.

That's what you get from shaming an artist.

Literally the holocaust.

They are the bi-product of faulty mind control tactics

if you think god or the government is always watching you then you are less likely to do things that they deem 'wrong'

this way the government doesn't have to acctually monitor anything, they can just make it seem like they do

Another thing, in the occult, or whatever the gov conspiracy thing is, they want to display power by telling the people what they are doing while they are doing it, so when you see tv shows that seem "red pilled" it is really 'the man' saying "look i can do this and no one can stop me"

I agree on most of that but the gangstalking thing is just hyper alertness imo. Other people will stare at you when you're to deep into this shit. Like bodysnatchers they will know you're not a, for a lack of better words, normie.

The only thing i notice is a strange stepford wives vibe where everybody is super friendly with an all smiles mindset that borders on the psychotic. This in contrast to what is happening all over the world at the moment can only be a form of low level mind control.

I do not think it's a project bluebeam thing, more likely it is massive saturation of memetics on TV, normiebook and in movies.

The bluebeam shit will be saved for later

Have you heard about their standard weapon? It's the Shillinger-15.

It fires #nothingnew ammo.

It's cheap and effective.

>if you think god or the government is always watching you then you are less likely to do things that they deem 'wrong'
that explains the snowden leaks

care to explain what you mean?

so you're calling me a shill? First of all 'cuckistan', second of all, should I got make a "Is ____ considered white?" Thread and then not ever post in it? Is that something that would make me not a shill or a slide thread?

Because what I'm trying to discuss is mind control stuff, we haven't had a thread about that in a while, I know because I see pretty much every thread on Sup Forums and its been shit recently and even more shit in the past few days. I think Hillary spent some money on us.

Fucking sovjet union had organized gangstalking ops, hell even fucking George Orwell describes a gang stalking ops in 1984.

Of course these things exist. In third world country the dictators simply disappear your ass, in first world countries they have the money and ressources for much more refined state terrorism.

I'm not saying gangstalking cannot ever be real

I'm just saying that posting on some forum doesn't warrant a gangstalking op. These things are reserved for people that start to lead a group and are not paid shills or people that stumble on some real shit outside of the sanctioned circles of conspiracy theories.

Yea you never see like the wives of Senators or people who own multi-million dollar companies getting gang stalked, its always poor working class people with histories of mental illness

I think the modern day insanity is being brought on by attempted Orwellian projects, that damage the minds of people

I even notice people close to me are different, people dont notice anything anymore, people are slower and dumber. Think of how people used to talk, with purpose and meaning, now people use newspeak that they learned from texting and negro language to convey small messages to eachother, but no one really says anything meaninful

>They have fucking monkies hooked up to brain wave monitors watching fucking American Idol graphics
That's just not right. Those poor fucking monkeys.

but do you understand the implications, if we can make small 7 second graphics that cause some sort of feeling, then inject them into tv and the news and sporting events, it can be used to control the masses, when you watch the superbowl and they have those animated segments with a football flying, or when it say "Breaking News" they design those to create panic, or hype you up.

There is some serious population control tactics going on, I mean think, America is a country that needs to be defended, even from its own people, you can't just have them all go and revolt on you, you need them to be obedient, so that we can be strong

>Hotpocket edit: After this thread was posted it prompted several strange posters with empty posting histories, aside from the posts they made here.
What the fuck kind of autism is it to add this to the end of a post? Leave or kys.

So I dont know if you understand what that means or not, but on other forum websites, you need to make an account, and so on these other forums, your account is linked to every post you make, and so it would seem that multiple people made new accounts just to comment on this subject.

So some people are probably on the lookout for when this subject arises online, and are then sent to shut it down, its more evidence that something is up.

>pretending to be retarded outside of Sup Forums
That's against the rules, you know?

>Protocol 9: The Chat Room Destroyer

The process of infiltration and control of individuals in the chat rooms, usually for experimental psyops. Watch for the triggering of people once its begun. They will target the strong and turn the others against them. Once they succeed they turn on their allies and rinse repeat. Always several agents needed to do this.

That's some impromptu panic reaction then.

Usually they aren't that obvious and have well seeded 500+ post count accounts that date back a few years for this kind of shilling.

Why would it be so obvious? is what I'm asking myself. It could very well be a ruse to legitimize the OP's claims in a sneaky way.

stop posting thumbnails

I'm trying to figure it out, maybe you're right, also i have really no knowledge of this forum, but im sure the same goes on in Sup Forums,

It seems it is highly occult related moreso than sciency stuff, but they are kinda the same anyways

they are using gaslighting and other insanity inducing tactics, I'm sure we need to keep our spirits strong to combat this

After careful research I have concluded that Godlike Productions is a hive of schitzos that is probably trying to find their own shadow and blaming eachother for being CIA agents, also probably role playing a little bit and dipping into the occult and finding things out that they shouldn't know