bad bait, OP

honestly bte is alright, the rest make me want to vomit
nice bait

ebin b8 friend

bti* kms

>rap
>anything better than fucking abysmal
the cuckmusique is strong.

God damn you didn't even try with the bait here.

Hope Astroworld will exceed my expectations

the god

youtube.com/watch?v=pr6Q730gB24

also this

you tried to bait but they're all classics except for logic

Here's another great one OP!

ITT

Is this a fetish for you? Not judging, you just come on a little strong with it you know?

now I know you find this image humorous but spamming it across the board is a little much don't you think

cunt

can someone please fill out the rest of the collage though? it's so funny but it's not 100% maximum funny yet

I'm sure you can manage it.

word b

So, it is a fetish?

NU-MALE ALERT

Alright.

>He thinks spamming reaction images and shouting 'N..NU-MALE! SOY!' is enough to prove why a 40 year old genre is bad.

Deltron 3030

>rapfags think spamming pictures of niggers and shouting "lit" "banger" and "fire" is enough to prove why an artistically bankrupt genre is good

yes

best album of all times
not a doubt in my mind.

Oh hey you finally have a coherent thought instead of shouting Nu Male over and over.

If you think that's all the genre is then you either cherry pick or haven't listened to enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1hDpufNXd0

Nobody is doing that, but sure. Rap isn't art, and we're all made of soy. You win. You can resume living life.

But the guy second from the right 4 down doesn't even fit the description- no glasses, no beard, not even a receding hairline. If you're gonna meme you might as well meme accurately.

mc paul barman its very stimulating underrated masterpiece

i fucking hope so

travis has so much potential

BITTSMK was such a disappointment

i hope that album was intentionally aimed toward the masses to grow his fan base and now he's gunna go back to be being great

faces of reddit

oNLY GOOD FUCKING ANSWER IN THIS THREAD

The Eminem freestyle is old news. Why are you still here?

Reminder the only good rap is death grips

Because the ethernet

these are all fucking awful

you're shitting me

>being this autistic

nah man I'm a big fan of these guys called Death Grips they're super cool you should definitely check them out.

I feel like this was the logical conclusion of a hip-hop album. Haven't heard a rap album yet to top this.

Is Travis /ourguy/?

these are all good
i haven't heard everything in here so i won't call anything shit other than the op, which is bad bait

All four of you need to fucking stop.

Yes, Rodeo is a great project but i'm tired of fuckers on Sup Forums acting like in 2018 this is some godsend one of a kind project when in 2015 y'all weren't fucking with it. You guys are literally 3 years late to this shit and now you wanna jump on aboard? Fuck that.

god tier 13 years old kid essentials albums

You do realize that people are posting Travis constantly because he's got an album coming out this year, right?

You do realize that people have been posting Travis jumping on the Rodeo wave because Fantano gave it an 8, right?

Stop trying to tell me shit newfag.