Is South African politics top tier bantz?

Is South African politics top tier bantz?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_lIqbcbsYU
youtube.com/watch?v=qx-RYgOUmDw
youtube.com/watch?v=rfJa9h8gv4U
youtube.com/watch?v=RVhJ8HztcFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rjand84BBKM
youtube.com/watch?v=NdAoQvqh7eY
youtube.com/watch?v=R4v_yRFf4-Y
enca.com/south-africa/polls-can-the-anc-beat-the-da-in-johannesburg-tshwane-and-nelson-mandela-bay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is the american congress in 50 years

>he is not a doctor he cannot prescribe medicine

lmao the people in the back laughing throughout the arguing.

Someone from South Africa please tell me this is common. Need more videos to laugh at.

>the people laughing on the benches
>the poor guy having to sign this

>PLEEEEEEEEEEEES
>harangambodango

>people who dish out medicine must be prepared to take it themselves
>starts going off about doctors talking about medication and their right to disclose such information
holy h*ck

>"He threaten he's going to beat me!"
>explosive laughter from everyone

this is the type of shit show that needs to be on CSPAN

HONOROBU HONOROBU MOCANGO HONOROBU MOCANGO HONOROBUHONOROBUHONOROBUHONOROBU MOCANGO i request you to take that back

Every government in the western world will look and act like this within the next century.

>communist black nationalist bombs train stations killing women and children
>muh apartheid state let him go!
>end apartheid and make him president
>why is South Africa so fucked?

around blacks never relax

Its pretty common. I recall watching a livestream where the blacks kept saying stupid ass stuff and the whites were laughing and fucking with them.

This is what happens when niggers try to play politics

>HONARABEL MAMBUH
>HONARABEL MAMBUH

You can dress a monkey in all of the finest garments and place him in parliament, but you cannot escape the fact that he's still a monkey at the end of the day.

its very common. also loads of fights between the niggers. police and security are often called to throw out some of the apes

Mugabooga da logo
Honorabble spikr dun do dat again.
Is the SA parliament a spurdo meme house or wud? =DDDDDDD

Very common m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_lIqbcbsYU
communist negroes vs communist negroes fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=qx-RYgOUmDw

>Hong hong hong! That's all she knows.

Had no idea SA politics were this entertaining.

This is fucking gold. And I thought our parliament was bad...

FUCKS SAKE MOCANGO SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP.

The more I speak to my boer friends and see shit like this, the more I understand why they left for Britainistan.

WE WUZ KAINGZ N SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT!

They is some weird poo in loo accent.

The only way this could be better is if you told me the sign language interpreters were just making shit up

>why would they want the west to turn into an easily controlled, brown mess

far too common nip. It's embarrassing that this is supposed to represent me as a South African. We didn't colonise the country for it to turn into this

What the actual fuck are they doing with his dick?
You can't make that shit up!

This will be the Riksdag in 10 years time if Sweden keeps at their refugee game

dey raciss

Kek, why are some of the politicians in red wearing hard hats?

Doctah says iez impotant! Dam shure gonna look it!

>interrupting the speaker

OR-OR-ORDUHHHHHHH

WILL THE MEMBER FOR SOUTH BONGO-BONGO PLEASE CALM HIMSELF

YOU'RE GETTING FAR TOO EXCITED, YOU'RE GOING TO DO YOURSELF A MISCHIEF MAN

>Implying there will be a riksdag left
Nobody knows how it will be in Sweden in 10 years, But our parliament never have chimpouts for some reason.

That's the EFF, a far left African marxist party. They wear hardhats, work overalls and domestic worker uniforms to "represent" the average South African who would wear one of these uniforms as part of their everyday job

labour party?

What a fucking nightmare. That'll collapse.

Julius Malema seems like a based guy 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=rfJa9h8gv4U

You know how those blacks in SA parliament can't speak English at all? Well, one of them could and it triggered the communists. Apparently he should speak English "like a black man".

youtube.com/watch?v=RVhJ8HztcFQ

>They wear hardhats, work overalls and domestic worker uniforms to "represent" the average South African who would wear one of these uniforms as part of their everyday job

I don't know why but i found that sentence hilarious kek.

RACASIT

>we don't chimp

It's full of self-entitled women. That's worse. Much.

This place needs Mugabe to drive out all the white parasites from south afrika.

they should stick to playing basketball and the race card, because they arent any good at politics.

australia needs to watch out, the SETH EFRIKENZ are gunning for your place as bantz kings. its like one of those black comedy roasts

Im amazed the deputy aint kicking people out for recess for this BS

That's not bants that's an embarrassing fiasco

Made me key. Savage bantz

Hahaha it's like a fucking parody.
It's like they know they have to act like people, but the inner chimp is just below the surface, ready to jump out at any moment.

Not if the Freebirds can help it.

KeK åsa Romson a literal walking meme.
>youtube.com/watch?v=rjand84BBKM
We have some great bants in our parliament such as this video where Åkesson absolutely destroys Romson.
Translation:
Åsa Romson says: I belive all people who travel on the same subway as i do in the morning should be considered Swedes despite them having a different culture.

Jimme åkesson answers:
If i ride on the subway in Tokyo, Am i Japanese?

If you aspire to like militant, anti-White, land grabbing leaders then sure. He's a sellout, a communist by day but a capitalist with mansions, gold watches and nice cars by night.

t. Julius Malema

European and Australian parliaments fill me up with envy. We used to have a parliament like that

toplel

>Australian parliaments
Kek, our parliament debating style is like the British one. It's just MPs insulting each other for 30 minutes with the speaker screaming "order" all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=NdAoQvqh7eY

They're like the people who scavenge scrap metal to sell as scrap, except they're stealing his semen and selling it to sweden.

> ANC marxists demanding a Safe Space for their racist rants
> wearing red jumpsuits and hard hats like they ever did an honest days work in their lives
> screaming in zulu and bantu, calling everyone "deez rayciss!!" and demanding concessions to their crazy rhetoric.
> "but dey did diss sheeit dat i fink ib rayciss!!"
> screaming shouting and pointing their crooked fingers in parliament

when marxists dont get their way, they revert to childish antics
and when they are lowdown kaffas, it gets even worse.

i'm not watching 17 minutes of nat geo wild.
baka you chink faggot.

EEF (the ones in red) are not ANC. They hate each other.

What makes it hilarious is that like the average african worker these guys also spend their days fighting instead of turning up to a job site.

What makes it hilarious is that this is going to be the U.S. in 20 years time.

Except with WAAAAAY more screeching lesbians interrupting everyone.

Just think, Seff Afrika used to be a normal first world country like Australia at one point.

Who is that young, handsome white man? No homo. I need a name so I can google pls.

The sad thing is that I can culturally associate with Australian/British politics more than my own country's. I take more interest in Brexit than I do for 90% of what happens here because none of what happens here has to do with me or my people. There is no ways in hell that I associate with dumb cunts who can't even recognise the fact that "a taste of your own medicine" is a figure of speech

I mean this guy btw (no homo)

ONORABL MEMBAS
N
O
R
A
B
L

M
E
M
B
A
S

South Africa was never first world m8. Just because the whites lived well under apartheid, doesn't mean that the majority of the population was well off.

Do you think ANC will finally lose in 2019?

just negociate your way out of that nigger nest. move to europe.

Yes iam importing the semen but it is for further distribution.
I-i Swear!

Feel the same about US politics tbqh

on-
oon
ONO-
ONORAB
ONORAB
ONORABLE MEMBA

The Poor Chairman.

It's like watching a teacher trying to get a Kindergarten in order.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4v_yRFf4-Y

>predator starts to chimp out at the mic
i think we may have pin pointed why there are no functioning first world black nations

>on-er-a-bull spee-kah

> Marxist leninist splinter group of ANC leninist marxists hates the ANC's brand of leninist marxism, because it doesnt exactly match their special snowflake version of marxist leninism
> totally different.

keep dreaming zeff.
it's all the same shit

when marxism is in power, other marxists have to finestone their marxism to maintain the narrative of "resistance"

Australia and NZ is a case study of what SA would've been like if we implemented the same tactic of eradicating the local populace. We kept the bantu population and it ended up being to our detriment.

The ANC is going to implode very soon. Their factions are splitting and the EFF is digging into their traditional voting base. We're having local government elections in August and the ANC are expected to lose Port Elizabeth and Pretoria to the DA. I'd much rather have the ANC than the EFF though.

I don't know his name but he's definitely a DA politician

I hope they do a sequel with these two showing up to argue some points.

that's some serious nigga shit right there.
we iz equal now

Top notch medical care. Pour water, rub the dick, splash the face.

They are really dumb

Holy fuck.

One is more radical than the other. The ANC still colludes with a lot of white elites, and the EFF blatantly refuses to have any dealings with whites.

Are they any whites or coloureds in the EFF? Would they even let them in?

True, But another thing:
>African
>Work
one may only choose one :D

>he is not a doctor

Top fucking kek I'm crying.

We can only hope
Theyve made some major fuckups (more than usual) recently. Theyre gonna get a shock with the municipal elections in a few months. But the ANC always play the 'we saved you from racists card'

this was the best bit

enca.com/south-africa/polls-can-the-anc-beat-the-da-in-johannesburg-tshwane-and-nelson-mandela-bay

we are holding elections in august. anc will lose control of 3 more metros

kek

I can't understand a single word of what these niggers are saying.

This bitch came prepared for debate with a hard hat. Wtf am I watching.

IT'S HIS OWN FAULT, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN READY FOR PENIS INSPECTION DAY.

Sounds good. The DA seems to be the only sane party in your country. The rest are like a collection of nutjob Marxists and black supremacists.

There's 1 Coloured MP for the EFF, but realistically when they talk about black rights, Coloureds are largely excluded from that. They've stated that Whites may join the EFF provided they follow their rules. So basically if you're a white EFF member, you must give up everything you own

That's her uniform. She's a member of the Red Ants, a PMC that removes ghouls

I like that the sign language guy gives up and just leaves to go laugh while they bring some other chick in.

kek, Designated penis inspection.

The DA are not perfect, they've become increasingly liberal lately to pander to the black vote. As I said earlier, politics doesn't cater for whites in SA anymore. Whites and politics used in the same sentence is only used when talking about a perceived racist incident or Apartheid/Colonialism. Whites have been punched into a corner and any opinion that we voice regarding the new SA is shot down with threats of racism.

>censoring 'heck'

Kek.

And they're literally retarded?

They're like a comedy troupe, or the builder puppets in Fraggle Rock.

It's glorious. All they do is confirm why workers should not be given a voice in important matters.

Underrated.