Sorry, contrarians

Pink Floyd is actually pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_CATnUOngA
youtube.com/watch?v=nYbVKclXMX0
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/pink-floyd/relics-3/
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/pink-floyd/see-emily-play-1/
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/pink-floyd/the-early-years-1965-1967-cambridge-st_ation/
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/pink-floyd/the-early-years-1967—1972-cre_ation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ummagumma > Saucerful > Atom Heart Mother > Meddle > Piper

youtube.com/watch?v=T_CATnUOngA

Yeah, Really like Piper, and all the albums Dark Side to The Wall

I've never seen Sup Forums talk bad about Pink Floyd.

Yea, they are real music, i like them and im a pleb

Agreed

what parts do you like on ummagumma the most besides the live side?

Pink Floyd is uniroincally the greatest band of all time, out of all of the albums in their discography, you will enjoy at least ONE of them, for what other artist/band can you say that?

the beatles
tame impala

Sysyphus is great, and Grantchester Meadows is one of the nicest things Roger ever wrote.

>Tripfag

Do any wise men know whether the remaster or the original Live At Pompeii is better ? Or just the initial bootleg ?

I really enjoy sisyphus too. the vibraphone fafisa organ part is my favorite. its like the 'dream' section like moonchild by king crimson

their only good album desu

Ummagumma has about ten minutes worth of good music

The Beach Boys probably

>hearing it for the first time
It's a damn shame they didn't make more unique material during that phase, hunting down a squillion live recordings to find that most of it is permutations of a few staples makes me sad.

Musical tourists need not apply.

Haha, okay.

>namefag thinking he's not below even the most basic of tourist soyboy numale cucks
Haha, okay

Tryin' to talk about music here, bud. Feel free to help your loving community out with an informed response to

i guess i should reiterate and say its their only album i think could be considered psychedelic
their others just seem more standard rock/proggy

Ween
King Gizzard maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=nYbVKclXMX0

>tame impala
ebin

Pretty much any of the compilations / EPs / bootlegs which cover that time period do a better job than Piper.
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/pink-floyd/relics-3/
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/pink-floyd/see-emily-play-1/
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/pink-floyd/the-early-years-1965-1967-cambridge-st_ation/
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/pink-floyd/the-early-years-1967—1972-cre_ation/
Plenty of psych stuff there.

Now that is contrarian

Saucerful is obviously their best

Likely true.
definitely true for beatles. fuck tame impala, not even close.
Also definitely true for the beach boys.

>The Beach Boys
What about any album before Today! or after Love You?

the only bad thing about ths album is the titel song.The live at pompeii version or ummagumma version of a saucerful of secrets is miles better

Yeah but from Today! to Love You there is surely something for everyone even if the rest isnt all that great

Roasties > Retards > Autists > Shit > Jenkem > Murderers > Torture Artists > Tripfags

thanks