He's not going to win, is he?

He's not going to win, is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77776483/#77777777
youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA&feature=youtu.be&t=1584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Hillary cheated, he wins.

He will not win. I would like to believe that he would win if the system wasnt rigged and illegitamite as it is. But even though its rigged i think hillary could still win with votes because of our stupidity.

Regardless we should do what we can to get the lesser of the evils in the white house but its pointless for us to fight amongst eachother because Hillary will be the next president of the united states no matter what.

Also even if trump got in not much would change our country is still facing collapse or a revolution. People on the outside and inside would do whatever they could to sabotage trump or even kill him.

Someone post it

Post what?

>Did Romney win in 2012?
No
>Did Sup Forums shill for Romney?
Yes

I guess you have it.

Of course he won't win. As soon as Bernie drops out Hillary's support will sky rocket.

dont worry he will win
Praise KEK

>Hillary
>he
She's only a dyke, and not an actual tranny you know.

>check flag
>opinion discarded

Go away hillary.

You're right. I now #shill4hill

never lose hope

Of course he's going to win. He can say anything and he's already turned the tide of the war with his words. We're 5 months away from the actual voting and we haven't even seen the debates and his opposition has already shat themselves something fierce trying to come back at his words on twitter.

Then you look at all the shilling in the media with posts about "Trump won't win" and you can already see the increasingly nervous democratic party is scared as hell for the millionth time this year.

Right... we will not let this bigot on the left win, the drumpf memes are all satire anyway #Imwithher

stick to your own country's politics faggot

>fucking leaf

He will win

.3 leafshekels have been deposited in your wife by jamal

I fear the US might be too blue pilled, but we must not lose heart.

QEK has spoken

THIS JUST IN, LEWANDOWSKI OUT

I want to believe he will win, but I really don't think he will.

Hes making sure Hillary gets the democrat nomanie so he go full blast on her, The only way of him winning i Hillary is the democrat nomanie its easyer to attackher, I can bet my ass hes working behid the sceans, hes a mastermind,

It-its beautiful

no, he isn't.

he cant act presidential
he does not have a national campaign put together and wont work with the DNC to establish one
he is going to depend on the debates against Hiliary
Hilary is going BTFO of Trump at the debates

Trump will lose by Mondaleish standards

No, and USA will get a liberal majority on the supreme court. 2017 will be the year where cuckolding and interracial breeding camps are put on the American constitution and enforced.

FBI insider here. Guy in charge of investigation is a huge republican loyalist. Word around the office is he's going to wait until Hillarys gets the nomination, wait a few days until Sanders is a complete nonthreat, then indict her to make the democrats seem shitty as can be. You heard it here first folks.

60% Shillary
Is going to win.

40% Trump is going to win.

Its sad but true.

>1 post by this ID

If he keeps flailing around like a retard he might not even make it to the convention

Trump literally SAVED my life when he announced his candidacy last year. We had great great times folks. But honestly, I also dont believe we'll win....This was our only hope to save America. From 2020 onwards it will be impossible for Republicans to win a election by pandering only to white voters. We will have Black Lives Matter Republicans by then, screen this.
The only salvation is if Trump supporters create a nationalistic movement after his loss. If it has Trump's support, even better. They will have to take white flight to a new level. Really creating independent communities. We need leaders, though. And for now the only one we have is Trump.
The worse that can happen is if after his loss, Trump congrats Hillary for her win and go back to his tower and comforts.

He won't win. The only question is whether the loss will be bad or the shit kicking of all shit kickings. The only demographic he has is dumb white guys. The rest of the country gets a hernia laughing at the stupid shit he keeps saying. He's the gift that keeps giving. Thanks for nominating him stupid white guys. We owe you one.

>40%

AHAHAHAHHA you can't be that delusional can you?

Yes, and he ought to lick her cunt for that for the rest of his kitch life.

2016=all ogre

Fake.

I'm 100% certain that he will win.

Trump will win big time.

I thought it was Brexit that got it?

>All these fags saying he won't win

All he has to do is attack Shillary on her indictment scandal and long list of misdeeds during the debate and he'll smash her in the polls

Nope I guess not, OP. Thanks to your witty response and deep intellect I guess I'm now a #CruzMissile

If the money printing scheme is exposed then it won't matter that Trump is out of favor with the Ultra Elite.

All physically strong males can still communicate on the internet and can still take rights away from weaker folks.

You think they won't cross racial line to gain some slave master like control over their fellow manlets?

Just wait until their food gets about double the price it is now and their jobs pays about 30% less than it does now.

But at least they will be a cross racial movement right Leaf?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77776483/#77777777

DUDE

Not at all. I was being very generous to Hillary side.

Trump has no chance of winning. His rhetoric is even toxic to the GOP. Plus now he is a gun grabber? Fuck Trump.

>storing that gif
stupid faggot

you're not fooling anybody

He's got paul "don't ask so many questions" manafort on his side anything can happen.

Trump will win. He is reflecting America 100%

So sad. I think you should kill yourself or move somewhere else.

Go to hell, Canada.
Just fuckin go to hell and die.

>MUHHH weeb uprising

You need to lay off the meth Cletus Chan. It is rotting your fucking brain.

1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST 1 POST

>He is reflecting America 100%...says Croatia
>Croatia

KEK

Despite efforts, media narrative always wins.
Pic related, it's fucking texas.

I was in that thread you stupid faggot. It happened.

hey guys, don't forget about Bill's friend Jeffrey Epstein

Hillary is a Pedo Enabler

Eat shit, leaf

Enough.

I don't know if it's shills are anons that have let some doctored polls and lefty headlines sway their convictions, but I've had about enough of it.

All day, everyday, this board fights talks about fighting against the ever encroaching slide into marxist degeneracy. But a few corrupt politicians, dishonest journalists, and useless children are all it takes to give up? Even worse, you are so quick to forget the lessons of meme magic, and what a few motivated people can help create and sustain.

If you believe in what Trump supports, and want to see what happens if he is elected president, then be resolute in your beliefs, and vote your conscience.

At the end of the day, all you can do is vote. So come November, just go the polls and vote for Trump.

No.

It's funny to see the Bernie teir damage control that Trumpfags are doing.

>m-muh jew polls
>m-muh Hillary scandals
>m-muh MAGA

Loving Every Laugh

can you extract lottery numbers from that, le praise kek roody-poo degenerate fat neckbeard candy-ass?

Everything points to it, really. If only because Hillary is so exceptionally vile, even for a politician.

Not saying Trump is a nice guy but he somehow manages to be less corrupt than Hillary. Hell, even Italian politicians are probably disgusted by her level of dishonesty.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA&feature=youtu.be&t=1584

Romney was supposed to win that election and I don't mean that in as an exaggeration. Look at the first debate between him and Obama, Romney demolished him. Now look at the ones afterwards and you can tell he was backing off a bit. I do believe Mitt took a fall.

Hillary is going to castrate Trump in the 1on1 debates. She has a sharper wit and is more articulate. Trump will come out of every debate looking like a misogynist schoolboy.

Lol didn't you remember that donald and hillary are old friends? Trump is going to get rewarded greatly for his efforts. He has been helping hillary all the time

Which might just be why he's popular. A lot of people are extremely tired of female self-entitlement and will potentially vote for Trump out of sheer spite.

He can't win because it's just not socially accepted to vote for Trump, and most people won't bother to go against the narrative. I wish some ISIS kamikaze would blow himself up inside media buildings.

Part of me honesty wants to see trump lose just to see the reaction threads on not only /pol, but the entirety of Sup Forums. Sup Forums included.

That could happen, but one should not forgot that she is a bitch. Would you vote bitch?
I'll rather vote dumb Trump over crazy bitch.

She will win in a landslide.

He mastered the bantz tho'. All he needs is some witty quips to throw at any Hillary's argument, the people don't care about articulate arguments. He's a showman, if he turns the debate into a show he can take it. But i don't know if it's gonna be enough to overthrow the evil media empire.

this

:( :( :( :(

Quicker with? She's scripted, entirely. All Trump has to do is keep her off her balance and she's done for.

Trump has had more votes than any republican EVER
Hitler has less votes than she had in 2008

What do you think? Current polls mean nothing when the election is so far away, anything can happen.

If by he you mean Hilary then right you are mr. Mehoffer.

>Convenient voting terminals provided by the open society foundation

He totally wont win. Come on guys, it's 2016!

You assholes don't get it. You white trash Trumpettes are the niggers of the new millennium. It's not political correctness or the media out to thwart you. You're assholes and the media is merely pointing out the obvious.

>things that will never happen

She's going to do everything her power to avoid debating Trump. It's already being circulated in the MSM that one of her excuses will be that he's literally Hitler.

Fuck off, you pathetic shill.
leaf

is the the increasingly nervous man the onion wrote about?

Of course he's not. You didn't think he would did you?

Venture out of your hugbox lad

What planet are you from? She needs a teleprompter just to order Huma for breakfast, Trump doesn't use one as far as I can tell.

>libe in ultra-conservative town with one of the lowest crime rates in Texas
>no bumper-stickers for any candidate this time because of vandalism
Fucking califags ruining shit as usual.

>1 post by this ID
And yes, I'm a spider.

You fucked it up

> 1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID

>He's not going to win, is he?
no

I'm hoping someone will assassinate him before then so we can have a civil war

It is bad news when youre begging for donations this early in the race, when your campaign manager leaves, and when hardcore republicans have a hard time supporting you.

The debates or the ads havent even began yet.

spiders are icky

he wins in a landslide

Says the creature living in a filthy hovel while trying to keep his head on his shoulders.

Probably not. I think Hillary will be the winner by votes, but she'll probably cheat either way. Kind of funny that the first woman POTUS will have achieved that office by cheating her way there. What a blemish on the face of feminism.

If Trump does win, I hope that 4 years isn't long enough for him to reintroduce coal power in the US. That sounds like an awful idea. China is investing billions into alternative resource development because their air is toxic thanks to coal power production (and other things, but coal is a huge contributing factor). Who wants to breathe that shit in all day? All the deposits in the air that would find their way into your lungs--you might as well be a fucking degenerate and smoke cigarettes. I'm all for his economic policy, and he's been pretty moderate on social issues, but the environmental sacrifices he's willing to make will set the USA back years.

Anyone know where this picture is from and what it's used as? Hillary looks way better than Trump in that picture and if it's used for future comparisons we might have a problem.

Post spinnerette

>I dont know that coal plants aren't belching comical black clouds into the sky anymore

For fucks sake it doesn't matter who is winning until they actually win. Just show up and vote for whoever; and the winner will be the one the people choose. Vote for what you want, not for who you think is going to win.

>Vote for what you want, not for who you think is going to win.
literally nobody is doing this