What am I in for?

What am I in for?

An ice time

It's a pretty...chill movie.

It's pretty cool OP

pretty good

try harder senpai

A great movie that got a frosty reception.

It really is a fun movie, cheesy and campy but enjoyable. The only really shitty parts is the homo stuff.

Arnie's best film

it's a transitional capekino, somewhere between classic and modern. It has its technical flaws, and some of the acting can be a big frigid

lel

Nipples and absolute zero brilliance.

Pretty cool movie. The most important thing is to make sure you chill before you watch it. You don't want to watch it angry. It's not a good movie for hotheads.

Camp and colourful fun. IMO exactly what a Batman movie should be.

Great campy fun

WELL HOWDY FUCKING DIDDLY GOD DAMN DOO THERE REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT LOST ON YOUR WAY OVER THERE? GO BACK

Chill out.

ICE TO MEET YOU

Quintessential Batkino.

Alright, user. Chill.

Cool your jets pal

Get off your high horse mate you spend your day discussing star wars with a bunch of living failures

Alone again user?

You can be good, you can be bad, but the greatest sin in film is to be boring.

Batman and Robin is never boring.

Bane?

Saw it in the theater in the UK with my uncle. sorry, *theatre*. Only because they wouldn't let me in to see Con Air. (WTF you nanny state loving tommies? I was even with a parent/guardian and you still wouldn't let me see a rated-R?? what a bunch of pussies).

It's full of poorly done practical effects and really campy special effects. If the 1960s Batman TV series made a movie, this would be it.

Watch it, enjoy it, enjoy the nipples on Bat and Robin's suits. Uma's always a treat.

geez take a chill pill user.

>If the 1960s Batman TV series made a movie, this would be it.
They did make a movie of the Adam West series and it was hundreds of times better than Batman and Robin. Not that Batman and Robin isn't a great film, just that the Adam West one is better.

>being a hotheat on a cool thread

shiggitydiggity

A kiss from a rose.

ah shit you are right. Totally forgot about that. The Joker/Penguin/Catwoman/Riddler gang turned world leaders into water soluble powder, if i'm not mistaken.

I mean - B&R is campy like the 60's series. If you ask me, it was a cringy departure from the badass world Burton created with Batman and Batman Returns. But then again, Burton's world was quite the dark departure from the campy, colorful world that the 60s program was. I guess it's kinda neat how there's a lot of interpretations of the Batman world.

This movie was pretty SHIT

COOL PARY!! WOUAOWOUWOAUOWUA

An underated chill movie, gorillion times better than current century capshits

It's campy fun but it's no masterpiece

This and Batman Forever and Batman + Robin have some of the best casting choices in capeshit ever:

>Jim Carrey as Riddler
>Danny Devito as Penguin
>Jack Nicholson as The Joker

Ace Ventura and The Shining are just those characters over again.

The Penguin is just Frank Reynolds

"We caught The Bat, Boss! What should we do with him?"

"THROW 'IM IN DA TRAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHH"

>le secret club meme